Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Is Anyone Traveling From The USA To Lagos Soon? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Anyone Traveling From The USA To Lagos Soon? (692 Views)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / 9ja People Is Anyone Goin To Lagos Soon From Joburg? / Food Item Not Allowed To Take When Traveling From Nigerian To Other Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Traveling From The USA To Lagos Soon? by alllheart(f): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2009
I would like to send some things to my boyfriend in Lagos for his birthday and I know if I use USPS the chances of them getting there are slim and DHL. Fedex and UPS are soooooooooo expensive.  They are only a few items like some t-shirts, a digital camera and a watch and was wondering if someone can take it over for me.  I would gladly pay a small fee for this.  If you are in the US tell me which state and I can send it to you in a flat rate USPS box. 

I hope that someone can do me this favor,  Have a great day !

cheesy
Re: Is Anyone Traveling From The USA To Lagos Soon? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2009
as much as you might have some great intentions, WHO IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD CARRY A STRANGERS STUFF?
if you have traveled long enough then you would know that the first question asked by the check-in desk attendant is : have you packed everything in these bags yourself? are you carrying something for someone else?
people can put drugs or illegal substances in all the item that you want them to carry, even a watch.
the only SAFE way for someone to help you would be if you gave them the money and they would go and buy the stuff themselves before bringing it with them but you wouldnt give your money to a stranger, would you? 
good luck
Re: Is Anyone Traveling From The USA To Lagos Soon? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2009
^^^ Well said, Mr Brown.
Re: Is Anyone Traveling From The USA To Lagos Soon? by alllheart(f): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2009
You have a point Mr. Brown, I didn't think of that, thanks for the advice
Re: Is Anyone Traveling From The USA To Lagos Soon? by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ allheart

If you can buyb all this things for your boyfriend and you love him so much then send it throught DHL

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help! / Hotels In Lagos / My Bad Experience With Usa Embassy - Whats Yours,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.