Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos (44367 Views)

Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Solar Panels,Grenades,Other Items Recovered From Boko Haram Camps In Borno.PICS / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by Adwexky(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2016
shocked
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by dangote7510(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2016
am not convinced.
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by Hammefeez: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2016
like " if you think the pixs are too peperish red
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by pinkycute(f): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Kill them all...... cheesy
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by SycophanticGoat: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Now we're talking.. Just go into Agatu and flush those bloodsucking demons off.. angry
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by thecommunist(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2016
ramdris:
Excellent news! This is the first tym am seeing our gallant men taking on these herdsmen who are far more dangerous than BH.. I wish they can sustain this so that the pple in North central can have peace...
these are not herdsmen, they are cattle rustlers...rustlers are sworn enemies of the herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by Harmored(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2016
Who's taking the money
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2016
we are winning the war
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by Opharhe: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2016
ramdris:
Excellent news! This is the first tym am seeing our gallant men taking on these herdsmen who are far more dangerous than BH.. I wish they can sustain this so that the pple in North central can have peace...
Unfortunately u're wrong. These people the Army is cracking down on are not herdsmen but cattle rustlers- people who engage in robbery mainly of cattle and if you check, u'll see it's based in the North-west(Zamfara, Kaduna and Kano mentioned) and not North-central.
**Bottomline**
The Fulani herdsmen in the NC are still at liberty, as free as the wind to visit death upon the communities. Buhari, God dey. SMH.

1 Like

Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by Oyiboman69: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2016
I can't see the place where the money being mentioned
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by SilvanusII(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Is it my eyes or have these pictures been used before for another purported attack on terrorism? Especially that 2nd picture Anyway, *shrugs*

1 Like

Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by Opharhe: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2016
thecommunist:
these are not herdsmen, they are cattle rustlers...rustlers are sworn enemies of the herdsmen.
God bless you broda. The govt. is fighting for the herdsmen but not the farmers and villagers who are the real people in need of help. Is'nt it crystal clear that the FG and Army has deliberately abandoned the innocent people of the NC(Benue and elsewhere) to their fate? This is very saddening.

1 Like

Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by takin35(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2016
Bros,go ask ur governor,killing in benue is political!
IdomaLikita:
They got killed for rustling Cattle, while the Murderers who killed 400 of my people 3 weeks ago still roam free, their locations not hidden, there leaders known to all and there cattle still destroying planted crops.
If Agatu people do not return home to start planting now that the rains have come, what becomes of them? Death by starvation eh?

No wahala!
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by 9jii(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2016
coolebux:
Na wa for these northerners
na wa for these !gbomination
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by lawisong(m): 8:48am On Mar 12, 2016
These people wasted hundreds of lives but when a whole TROOP want to strike back they end up killing 2 cattle rustlers and some mumu will applaud and say Nigerian troops are winning the war. When the Nigerian army is serious I'll know. APC and their senseless propaganda.
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2016
I hope they ar not killin innocent people undecided
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by coolebux(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2016
9jii:
na wa for these !gbomination
Do you know me? Abokkl
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by NemzySeries(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2016
itz so unfortunate dat sum of dis our northern brothers are yet to discover value 4 life......aw wud I replace d value of ma life by engaging in an act dat I kw bullets are definitely gonna b crossing & flying all ova me? see as dey jst died like chicken......i pray ordas see dis & develop vaue for deir livies instead of bin deceived wit coins
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by anthonyirekpita(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2016
God Is wit u guys all-the-way.
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by sucemt(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2016
@Ramdris and @Kondomatic... I am proud of the humility and maturity displayed by the both of you. You are the type of people I like to encounter in my day to day activities. HUMILITY

1 Like

Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by freeage7(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2016
See pump action...it is well oh
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by ChristStriker(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2016
ramdris:

I smh at your level of ignorance. Those killed are not herdsmen but cattle rustlers i.e guys that steal cattle from the demonic herdsmen.

When will the Nigerian Army also kill herdsmen for stealing the crops/land of farmers and even killing them and raping their wives?

All buhari is interested in is protecting his fulani herdsmen brothers and pretend not to know about all the atrocities they have been committing all over the nation..

I smh at you.
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by GworoChewinMaga: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2016
Instead for the fool to send troops to stop his fellow marauding Fulani killers in the middle belt he is sending troops to stop cattle rustlers.

Between cattle rustlers and fulani herdsmen which is more dangerous ?

Bastard
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by mashnino(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2016
IdomaLikita:
They got killed for rustling Cattle, while the Murderers who killed 400 of my people 3 weeks ago still roam free, their locations not hidden, there leaders known to all and there cattle still destroying planted crops.
If Agatu people do not return home to start planting now that the rains have come, what becomes of them? Death by starvation eh?

No wahala!

Life na small small.. We sympathize with you too

And we know what they did was bad..

But i am assuring you that they will surely pay..

For now it's the police that is handling the case

So please no vex.. Justuce will be served accordingly
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by mandax: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2016
CastedDude:
Nigerian army is clearly winning this war

Nigeria army converted to police.
Those cattle rustlers are meant to be caught, tried in court, and if convicted, put to prison. They don't deserve to be hunted and killed in this manner by the army.

Nigeria's govt have no regard for human lives., kowe!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

What you see here is like cave men's era.
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by mashnino(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Instead for the fool to send troops to stop his fellow marauding Fulani killers in the middle belt he is sending troops to stop cattle rustlers.

Between cattle rustlers and fulani herdsmen which is more dangerous ?

Bastard

Bitter human beign...
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by GworoChewinMaga: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2016
mashnino:

Bitter human beign...

Very soon tat train will reach you

Keep saying Sai baba in 2016

Odenni
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by habsydiamond(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Our soldiers are trying on dispute about that but I have one question. Pls those cows, sheep and donkeys where are they going Abi dem don turn Federal govt property
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by mandax: 9:32am On Mar 12, 2016
In a true country, those army people are supposed to be brought to trial. Nigeria has degenerated to the stone age. See how dead humans are exposed - even the soldiers - a whole Nigeria army - who carried out the extra-judicial murder do not seem to understand the illegality of their actions which they just took in killing those alleged criminal cattle rustlers.

1 Like

Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by ChristStriker(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
lawisong:
These people wasted hundreds of lives but when a whole TROOP want to strike back they end up killing 2 cattle rustlers and some mumu will applaud and say Nigerian troops are winning the war. When the Nigerian army is serious I'll know. APC and their senseless propaganda.

The people killed by the army at not herdsmen but those that steal cattle from herdsmen.

Buhari out to protect his brothers.
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by lagosrd: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
CastedDude:
Nigerian army is clearly winning this war

long overdue. a step in the right direction. no normad herdman should carry sofisticated weapons again.
Re: See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos by TheAdvocate(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2016
MY TAKE
While appreciating the efforts of the gallant Nigerian Army, I will still implore them to do more of intelligence before killing someone however if the rustlers or marauders are armed, of course there is nothing the army can do.

A good man at the wrong place could just be killed. It's better to arrest criminals, retrieve information from them and let them be executed judicially not extra- judicially.

More grease to their guns and before I forget, where are the cows?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.