Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! (1612 Views)

Master Autodesk Revit In 12 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2016
get knowledge today and be wise, learn cad designs in addition to your engineering degree..you can reach me via my signature.
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2016
still here.

1 Like

Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by Mbamifeanyi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
what about achi cad and structural
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2016
Mbamifeanyi:
what about achi cad and structural
only achicad,structural no, I think orion will be best for structural though...
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 10:27am On May 27, 2016
this is the era of change people!!! get a skill today or go home to farm,its a fact...
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 10:29am On May 27, 2016
engineering and architecture students ,get your knowledge today and stop blaming buhari,okay
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by kapai(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
Where is your location..?
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
kapai:
Where is your location..?
lagos state,send me a mail or call me sir,okay
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by kapai(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
stanley000:
lagos state,send me a mail or call me sir,okay

You are far from my location,I'm in southeast(Enugu).
......or do u have alternative means?

1 Like

Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2016
kapai:

You are far from my location,I'm in southeast(Enugu).
......or do u have alternative means?
there are alternatives but not everyone is smart in learning. while some prefer physical training ,I have thought 3 nairalanders via Whatsapp and bbm,too.
all depends on your preference, okay
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by kapai(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2016
stanley000:
there are alternatives but not everyone is smart in learning. while some prefer physical training ,I have thought 3 nairalanders via Whatsapp and bbm,too.
all depends on your preference, okay

Am a novice to it, aldo read Engr(Agric) presently working wit an estate firm nd that has driven my passion for the works of Archcad n Autocad using in drawing.
Am a fast learner with some video guide n calm tutor.
Do you think I can cope wit ma little deficiency(novice)..?
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2016
kapai:

Am a novice to it, aldo read Engr(Agric) presently working wit an estate firm nd that has driven my passion for the works of Archcad n Autocad using in drawing.
Am a fast learner with some video guide n calm tutor.
Do you think I can cope wit ma little deficiency(novice)..?
yes you can, the MO is to know the tools and what they are use for, ones mastered,all other things fits in place and in no time you get to master it all, all masters where ones learners and knowing your weak points helps you learn better,okay
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by kapai(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
stanley000:
yes you can, the MO is to know the tools and what they are use for, ones mastered,all other things fits in place and in no time you get to master it all, all masters where ones learners and knowing your weak points helps you learn better,okay

Good one n very encouraging.
Will give u a call for a way forward
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by femiiyaomo: 2:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Pls contact me on whatsapp 08064818310. I need training on revit architecture and archicad.
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
femiiyaomo:
Pls contact me on whatsapp 08064818310. I need training on revit architecture and archicad.
okay
Re: For Autocad And Revit Tutorials, Come In!!! by stanley000: 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
Still here

(1) (Reply)

The Forbes Billionaire List: Africa's Billionaires 2017 / I Almost Became A Fraudster But Got Stuck In A Dilemma... / You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.