Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) (31823 Views)

IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Bukola Saraki Receives Mikel Obi In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by holluwai(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Abi ooo, person wey prefer Benz to innoson. He just dey look them.

mercy232:
Abi saraki don wear am nii... see d way he looked at the clothes like # what is dis #
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by SuzieeDee(f): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2016
That one na for show, the man will go and dash his gate man as soon as he gets home
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by SirdeKay: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2016
Those Aba tailors are so innovative and trendy. I work in organisation with over one thousand staff here in the South West and i can boldly say that those guys supply about 90% of our clothings. I think they should be encouraged to export their products abroad, especially the West African sub-region at first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2016
whoawa:

Foreign shoe get grade, Aba get grade too, u go buy lowest grade come here dey yarn dust.

Abeg go drink cold kunu jor

1 Like

Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Saintgeo: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Aba want to take over everything...

I REGRETTED BUYING AN ABA SHOE LAST WEEK... I WORE THE SHOE TWICE, I HAD TO DUMP IT BECAUSE THE SURFACE WAS PEELING UP AND IT WAS TEARING....... IF YOU SEE THE WAY THE SHOE BEND GO ONE SIDE..........

I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO PATRONISE FOREIGN MADE SHOES BECAUSE IT IS MORE DURABLE AND CAN STAND THE TEST OF TIME.......

OKRIKA SHOE ROCKS.........

ABA BOYS ARE STILL FAR FROM MAKING GOOD SHOES.

ITI

1 Like

Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by ogashman(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2016
until we discard the"foreign made" mentality and start buying locally made goods, we will still be far from development n building our economy.
wen these local entrepreneurs re patronised,it is only then that their businesses can blossom n flourish.they may not even ve to wait for govt loans anymore cos they re already self sufficient.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by slap1(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

I REGRETTED BUYING AN ABA SHOE LAST WEEK... I WORE THE SHOE TWICE, I HAD TO DUMP IT BECAUSE THE SURFACE WAS PEELING UP AND IT WAS TEARING....... IF YOU SEE THE WAY THE SHOE BEND GO ONE SIDE..........

I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO PATRONISE FOREIGN MADE SHOES BECAUSE IT IS MORE DURABLE AND CAN STAND THE TEST OF TIME.......

I have a bespoke shoe made in Aba. It's been over six years and I've not repaired it. I decided to drop it just for the sake of getting something new. I've lost count of the foreign shoes I've used and dropped in that timeframe.

There are shoe-makers who make 6k shoes in Aba. When you buy from those who sell for 2k, it's not the same result.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Opharhe: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:
It's cool. I support senator Ben Bruce's #buynaijatogrowthenaira

Also I kinda like saraki. He's a cool guy
Saraki cool guy? Hehehehe... That guy is dangerous, i don't trust him. 66 lawyers, u no hear am?
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Right here in Lagos, I am seriously searching for the kind of tailors that I saw in Aba. Anytime I wear the clothing the made for me over there, people admire them so much. And the best is, the money they charge won't drain your pocket.

a relation of mine deals mainly in Aba made outfit. he takes your measurement and goes to Aba to make them.. exact tailor-made
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

I know people like you cnt appritiate any positive efforts....from east #lier
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by mindtricks: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2016
popesam1:
Aba product ti take over.

They make good ones, only their deliberate and dubious resolve to make inferior ones to cut cost, increase profit.
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2016
I want to know the high-level beeeetches who services this man sexually knowing that him and his wife are hardly together.
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Foreign shoe get grade, Aba get grade too, u go buy lowest grade come here dey yarn dust.

Abeg go drink cold kunu jor
tell them
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2016
SirdeKay:
Those Aba tailors are so innovative and trendy. I work in organisation with over one thousand staff here in the South West and i can boldly say that those guys supply about 90% of our clothings. I think they should be encouraged to export their products abroad, especially the West African sub-region at first.

Aba actually has a higher percentage of patronage from West Africa, even more than their Nigerian clientele
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Of course the shoes will not withstand trekking 200 kilometers in this hot sun even Michelin shoes (if any) cannot withstand it. grin
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by popesam1(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2016
mindtricks:

They make good ones, only their deliberate and dubious resolve to make inferior ones to cost, increase profit.
Yes you're 100% correct
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by bedspread: 9:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Guy u de wrong!! COs i also hv a made in Aba Shoe. Hv a Check on your foot! Some foots are dangerous to shoes
mallamseifaldin:

1 Like

Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Guk: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2016
ceo247frolic:
enate president, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, who had been stressing the need to patronise Made-In-Nigeria products has received some locally made trendy outfits from Adic Designs as gift.

The Senate president revealed that he met the gentleman who brought the clothes at the Made in Aba Trade fair a few weeks ago.

Saraki reiterated the need for all Nigerians to make conscious effort to patronise Nigerian designers, saying such patronage can help reignite the textile industry that once contributed over 2 billion Dollars to Nigeria’s GDP in the 80’s

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-saraki-receives-made-in-nigeria.html

Made in Nigeria or Sewn in Nigeria

95% Imported; 5% Local.
Imported Material
Imported Buttons
Imported Thread
Imported Sewing Machine
Imported Embroidery machine
Imported Iron
Local tailoring skill
Local Starch

Who's fooling Who??

1 Like

Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2016
I pray God blessings and wisdom upon my IGBO brothers in the name of Chukwu okike Abiama....ISEEEEE
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2016
I hate dis guy.
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Etizz: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2016
Destined2win:
Right here in Lagos, I am seriously searching for the kind of tailors that I saw in Aba. Anytime I wear the clothing the made for me over there, people admire them so much. And the best is, the money they charge won't drain your pocket.

Like seriously, those guys are good, they sew exactly what you want....
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Lol

There are barely any Nigerian males that don't have native apparel in their wardrobe. Yet people are actually celebrating this man's actions as something Novel and something worth emulating?

Nigerians are natural sycophants.
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Are you sure it's not made in China? Aba lasts longer than china
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by kurt09(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Mine is still intact even after using to swim at River Ariaria.
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Naija9090: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Yoruba...why are you people like this. God!

For all of you that replied this bigot, if by now you don't know this yoruba, then you have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

you bought the fake made in Aba shoe sir.
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by Chidoo74: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Destined2win:
I have one in Lagos, if your interested I will send you the guy's number
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by applemark: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Enuff of this made in Nigeria c0ck & bull$hit.. Rock what makes you feel good! i rock and rep Just-Cavalli. It's not everywhere native is cool..abeg
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
if Nigeria wants made in Nigeria they should also make provision for producing the machines and the materials like

1 sowing machines

2 clothes materials

3 buttons

4 trades

5 iron

because these things are all imported
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by HenryOdeh2016(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
But Saraki will never wear this cloths, He's only been paid to advertise them thereby making the common man to buy to make the Naira grow. Anyways, Nice One sir !
Re: Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) by banme1(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

blame ur feet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / Cracks Widen Among G-5 Governors Over Choice Of Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.