Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? (1173 Views)

Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? / Cousin Marriage in Islam / 2 Mistakes We Commit About Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2016
(Quranl 18:50 Pickthal) Remember) when We said unto the angels: Fall prostrate before Adam, and they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He was of the jinn, so he rebelled against his Lord's command. Will ye choose him and his seed for your protecting friends instead of Me, when they are an enemy unto you? Calamitous is the exchange for evil-doers.

[Quran 18:50 Yusufalli] Behold! We said to the angels, "Bow down to Adam": They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers!

Bowing down or falling prostrate is a way of worship, why would God command angels or jinns to worship man?

The accusation by muslims against the Christians is that they worship man, Jesus. This same act allahh permitted in that quranic verse.

Islam is purely satanic manipulation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by Annunaki(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2016
But allah already confessed to being the best of deceivers na grin. Allah deceiving muslims since 622AD grin

2 Likes

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by BETATRON(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
grin ...this one is promising to be another failed attempt bro....

Here is the full and better interpretation of the sin satan committed

1st God stated to the angels "I'm going to create my caliph (vicegerent) on earth

Who is a vicegerent-- a vicegerent is a person exercising delegated power on behalf of a sovereign ruler(google)

Now asking the angel and the devil to bow down to man is only to acknowledge his vicegerency and power and as a sign of humility of other creatures to him as the best of creatures not as a sign of worship

This is evident in the response of iblis to God when God asked him why he erred and refused to bow..he said "I am better than him"

So the sin of iblis isn't a refusal to worship adam, but a breaching of God's command as is evident in the verse you posted and a display of gross arrogance and pride

1 Like

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
BETATRON:
grin ...this one is promising to be another failed attempt bro....

Here is the full and better interpretation of the sin satan committed

1st God stated to the angels "I'm going to create my caliph (vicegerent) on earth

Who is a vicegerent-- a vicegerent is a person exercising delegated power on behalf of a sovereign ruler(google)

Now asking the angel and the devil to bow down to man is only to acknowledge his vicegerency and power and as a sign of humility of other creatures to him as the best of creatures not as a sign of worship

This is evident in the response of iblis to God when God asked him why he erred and refused to bow..he said "I am better than him"

So the sin of iblis isn't a refusal to worship adam, but a breaching of God's command as is evident in the verse you posted and a display of gross arrogance and pride

Trash !!!!

Was Adam a ruler? Ruling over who as there was nobody apart from himself in the then world. Did God need a vicegerent to rule? How weak is allahh that he needed an assistant?

Why should angels bow down to Adam? Was he to rule over them? Do angels or jinns and man live in the same realm?

I hate people making statement they cannot substantiate. You have no single reference to any source. You just decided to formulate lies as as your defence. Where did you get the idea of vicegerent?

Was Muhammad not a vicegerent? Was Muhammad not greater than Adam according to islam? Why are you not bowing down to him? If Adam was a vicegerent, Muhammad too should be one as he was even greater in islam than Adam.

If allahh has a vicegerent, it means he has a partner, who equally was worshipped by other creatures who bowed or prostrate for him. It will make no sense to deny that a vicegerent is not a partner.

If Adam was a vicegerent, why was Jesus not, afterall the quran says the likeness of Jesus is that of Adam? Then, why is allahh opposed to bowing down or worshipping Jesus?

Again, islam is satanic deception.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by BETATRON(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !!!!

Was Adam a ruler? Ruling over who as there was nobody apart from himself in the then world. Did God need a vicegerent to rule? How weak is allahh that he needed an assistant?

Why should angels bow down to Adam? Was he to rule over them? Do angels or jinns and man live in the same realm?

I hate people making statement they cannot substantiate. You have no single reference to any source. You just decided to formulate lies as as your defence. Where did you get the idea of vicegerent?

Was Muhammad not a vicegerent? Was Muhammad not greater than Adam according to islam? Why are you not bowing down to him? If Adam was a vicegerent, Muhammad too should be one as he was even greater in islam than Adam.

If allahh has a vicegerent, it means he has a partner, who equally was worshipped by other creatures who bowed or prostrate for him. It will make no sense to deny that a vicegerent is not a partner.

If Adam was a vicegerent, why was Jesus not, afterall the quran says the likeness of Jesus is that of Adam? Then, why is allahh opposed to bowing down or worshipping Jesus?

like I said the bowing down is to acknowledge adam and mankind as the best of creatures even the bible stated that man was created in "God's image"....and bowing down here is used in the sense of humility

My sincere apologies totally forgot that I was dealing with an ignorant person as regards the verses of the koran, one who unintelligibly cherry picks some verses of the koran and turns a blind eye to other...and ultimately comes to unleash his ignorance on NL

Well here are the verses I was talking about

1st--Behold, thy lord said to the angels "I will create my VICEGERENT on earth--koran2 vs 30

2nd--and behold We said to the angels "Bow down to Adam " and they bowed : NOT so iblis
-koran2 vs 34

3rd---Allah said "o iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to ONE WHOM I CREATED WITH MY HANDs? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high ones?

4th- iblis said "I AM BETTER THAN HE" thou createdst me from fire and Thou createdst him from clay

Here you go

---so it is seen in the 4th verse that iblis only refused to bow because he feels he is better than mankind not because he feel that mankind isn't god...so the prostration isn't a sign of worship but a sign of humility again

---it is in the africa culture that one should bow to his parent or to an elderly person as a sign of humility not as a sign of worship as you have wrongly stipulated

bowing down before christ is disliked in islam because it is done as a sign of worship ...the bowing down to adam as a sign of humility isn't just to adam but to the vicegerent of God on earth "mankind"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
BETATRON:
like I said the bowing down is to acknowledge adam and mankind as the best of creatures even the bible stated that man was created in "God's image"....and bowing down here is used in the sense of humility

My sincere apologies totally forgot that I was dealing with an ignorant person as regards the verses of the koran, one who unintelligibly cherry picks some verses of the koran and turns a blind eye to other...and ultimately comes to unleash his ignorance on NL

Well here are the verses I was talking about

1st--Behold, thy lord said to the angels "I will create my VICEGERENT on earth--koran2 vs 30

2nd--and behold We said to the angels "Bow down to Adam " and they bowed : NOT so iblis
-koran2 vs 34

3rd---Allah said "o iblis! What prevents thee from prostrating thyself to ONE WHOM I CREATED WITH MY HANDs? Art thou haughty? Or art thou one of the high ones?

4th- iblis said "I AM BETTER THAN HE" thou createdst me from fire and Thou createdst him from clay

Here you go

---so it is seen in the 4th verse that iblis only refused to bow because he feels he is better than mankind not because he feel that mankind isn't god...so the prostration isn't a sign of worship but a sign of humility again

---it is in the africa culture that one should bow to his parent or to an elderly person as a sign of humility not as a sign of worship as you have wrongly stipulated

bowing down before christ is disliked in islam because it is done as a sign of worship ...the bowing down to adam as a sign of humility isn't just to adam but to the vicegerent of God on earth "mankind"

So allahh created an assistant (partner) who would help him to rule, which you call viceregent. Then why do you say allahh has no partner? Allah is incapable of ruling without an assistant.

Adam was to rule over who?

Please note that man and angels, even jinns if they exist at all, are not living in the same realm. How was Adam to rule over them for which they have to prostrate for him? Spiritual deception.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by BETATRON(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
truthman2012:

So allahh created an assistant (partner) who would help him to rule, which you call viceregent. Then why do you say allahh has no partner?

Rule over who?

Please note that man and angels, even jinns if they exist at all, are not living in the same realm. How was Adam to rule over them?
I vicegerence isn't a partner in the sense of being worthy of worship but a being with loftier qualities than all others, a better being the best in fact ....don't understand what you mean by "rule over who" kindly elucidate
Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
BETATRON:
I vicegerence isn't a partner in the sense of being worthy of worship but a being with loftier qualities than all others, a better being the best in fact ....don't understand what you mean by "rule over who" kindly elucidate

You said:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by BETATRON(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
truthman2012:

You said:

lol yeah ,, powerful in my context a better creature, a better creature in all dimensions except this creature chooses to reduce himself to the lowest of the low

This type of power was delegated entrusted to us by God hence that is why the xtains say we are the images of God,

1 Like

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
BETATRON:
lol yeah ,, powerful in my context a better creature, a better creature in all dimensions except this creature chooses to reduce himself to the lowest of the low

This type of power was delegated entrusted to us by God hence that is why the xtains say we are the images of God,

Image of God is the likeness of God, not to help Him rule over the angels or jinns. Man does not live where to rule over spirit-beings. If so, why did angels have to bow for Adam who wasn't living together with them?

1 Like

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by BETATRON(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
truthman2012:

Image of God is the likeness of God, not to help Him rule over the angels or jinns. Man does not live where to rule over spirit-beings. If so, why did angels have to bow for Adam who wasn't living together with them?
help your self and read through all I have posted and avoid the rigmarole
Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
BETATRON:

Trash !!!
Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by jimmynauty: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
truthman2012:
(Quranl 18:50 Pickthal) Remember) when We said unto the angels: Fall prostrate before Adam, and they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He was of the jinn, so he rebelled against his Lord's command. Will ye choose him and his seed for your protecting friends instead of Me, when they are an enemy unto you? Calamitous is the exchange for evil-doers.

[Quran 18:50 Yusufalli] Behold! We said to the angels, "Bow down to Adam": They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrong-doers!

Bowing down or falling prostrate is a way of worship, why would God command angels or jinns to worship man?

The accusation by muslims against the Christians is that they worship man, Jesus. This same act allahh permitted in that quranic verse.

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by jimmynauty: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
truthman2012:

Trash !!!!

yea wayo see kasala... allahh wants ibilis to worship adam but condemns me for worshipping Jesus ....yea my eye have seennn oh

2 Likes

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by jimmynauty: 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
truthman2012:

So allahh created an assistant (partner) who would help him to rule, which you call viceregent. Then why do you say allahh has no partner? Allah is incapable of ruling without an assistant.

Adam was to rule over who?

Please note that man and angels, even jinns if they exist at all, are not living in the same realm. How was Adam to rule over them for which they have to prostrate for him? Spiritual deception.

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by jimmynauty: 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
BETATRON:

for trying, you will receive 20 lashes for trying to say man has delegated power to rule over jinns that are beyond the realm of man... angry angry angry

betatron how man jinns have u ruled over using your delegated authority from allahh... next muslim apologetic...

2 Likes

Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
jimmynauty:

for trying, you will receive 20 lashes for trying to say man has delegated power to rule over jinns that are beyond the realm of man... angry angry angry

betatron how man jinns have u ruled over using your delegated authority from allahh... next muslim apologetic...

Don't mind him, his lies do not hold water.
Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by proudkafir: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
truthman2012:

This is serious, never even thought of this. Thanks truthman.
Re: What Sin Did Satan Commit In Islam ? by truthman2012(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
proudkafir:
This is serious, never even thought of this. Thanks truthman.

You are welcome bro.

(1) (Reply)

Dawah: The Activism Of The 21st Century - Yusuf Chambers / First Mosque In The Arctic Circle. Subhanallah! / Share How your fasting went today... Mine Was Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.