Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services (1531 Views)

You Can Now Order Polystyrene/Styrofoam Boxes and Sheets Products From Us / An Opportunity To Sell Your Products @ Shoprite Outlets Nationwide / PALM OIL SUPPLY NATIONWIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2016
For your nationwide logistics and warehousing solutions.

Contact Deetwelve Technologies

10, Oloke Ogundiran street,
Abule Egba.
Lagos State.

Km 1, LASU-IBA expressway,
Iyana-Odo,
Idimu.
Lagos state.

Tel: +234(0)8022634836,
+234( 0)7066009353.

P. O Box 2426,
Agege, Lagos State.
Nigeria.

Email: deetwelvetech@gmail.com

We deliver excellent
•Warehousing and Storage services
•Road logistics and Haulage services
•Air frieght services
•Sea frieght services
•Clearing and forwarding
•Hotel services
•Express Courier services
•Maximum security guaranteed

Your products and cargos are always safe with us. A trial will convince you today
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by Mibellconsult: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2016
FOB PRICE FOR PIREAUS PORT, GREECE. Local export to Cameron Also needed.

LOADING FROM IGBOORA , OYO STATE.

you can post here or drop it in our inbox
Mibellexport@gmail.com

Thanks

MD/CEO
MICHAEL D. BELLO
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good day, kindly check your mail
Regards

Mibellconsult:
FOB PRICE FOR PIREAUS PORT, GREECE. Local export to Cameron Also needed.

LOADING FROM IGBOORA , OYO STATE.

you can post here or drop it in our inbox
Mibellexport@gmail.com

Thanks

MD/CEO
MICHAEL D. BELLO
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Contact us for transportation and storage of your products nationwide, we also help you send and receive your products internationally.

We have warehouses for short and long term lease.

For more info pls call us on 08022634836.
A trial will convince you as we render quality services all year round.
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
Contact us for transportation and storage of your products nationwide, we also help you send and receive your products internationally.

Also we have warehouses for short and long term lease.

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2016

Abule Egba.
Lagos State.

Iyana-Odo,
Idimu.
Lagos state.

+234( 0)7066009353.

P. O Box 2426,
Agege, Lagos State.
Nigeria.

We deliver excellent
•Air frieght services
•Sea frieght services
•Clearing and forwarding
•Hotel services

Your products and cargos are always safe with us. A trial will convince you today
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2016

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Contact us for transportation and storage of your products nationwide, we also help you export and import your products internationally.

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2016

Abule Egba.
Lagos State.

Iyana-Odo,
Idimu.
Lagos state.

+234( 0)7066009353.

P. O Box 2426,
Agege, Lagos State.
Nigeria.

We deliver excellent
•Air frieght services
•Sea frieght services
•Clearing and forwarding
•Hotel services

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Contact us for transportation and storage of your products nationwide, we also help you export and import your products internationally.

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2016

A trial will convince you.
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2016

A trial will convince you.
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2016

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2016

expoguru:

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2016

Abule Egba.
Lagos State.

Iyana-Odo,
Idimu.
Lagos state.

+234( 0)7066009353.

P. O Box 2426,
Agege, Lagos State.
Nigeria.

We deliver excellent
•Air frieght services
•Sea frieght services
•Clearing and forwarding
•Hotel services

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by famhayy(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Good morning sir..Please i want to ask if there is vacancy in your company.i just graduated from the university and i reside in Lagos.Thank you
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2016
My dear, I believe you are the one who mailed me, check your mail as I've replied you via mail.
famhayy:
Good morning sir..Please i want to ask if there is vacancy in your company.i just graduated from the university and i reside in Lagos.Thank you
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by famhayy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
expoguru:
My dear, I believe you are the one who mailed me, check your mail as I've replied you via mail.
Afternoon sir,i didn't mail u..My email address is iam_lnb@yahoo.com..please reply me by sending a mail to that address..Thank u sir
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2016

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
expoguru:

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 8:08am On Apr 06, 2016

Abule Egba.
Lagos State.

Iyana-Odo,
Idimu.
Lagos state.

+234( 0)7066009353.

P. O Box 2426,
Agege, Lagos State.
Nigeria.

We deliver excellent
•Air frieght services
•Sea frieght services
•Clearing and forwarding
•Hotel services

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by Moneyfem: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2016
How do u charge ur fee from all geo-political zones of nigeria to lagos? I mean ur price schedule to lagos frm all states in case one wants to trnsport agric produce, e.g palm oil, egusi, etc.
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by Moneyfem: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2016
How do u charge ur fee from all geo-political zones of nigeria to lagos? I mean ur price schedule to lagos frm all states in case one wants to trnsport agric produce, e.g palm oil, egusi, etc. Answer here or send info to femiowoeye247@yahoo.com
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 7:01am On Apr 07, 2016
Sir it depends on the state you are transporting from, there's no price per geological zones but state to state. So you could kindly give us the state you where you are transporting your goods from and your destination state.
Thanks

Moneyfem:
How do u charge ur fee from all geo-political zones of nigeria to lagos? I mean ur price schedule to lagos frm all states in case one wants to trnsport agric produce, e.g palm oil, egusi, etc. Answer here or send info to femiowoeye247@yahoo.com
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2016

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2016

Abule Egba.
Lagos State.

Iyana-Odo,
Idimu.
Lagos state.

+234( 0)7066009353.

P. O Box 2426,
Agege, Lagos State.
Nigeria.

We deliver excellent
•Air frieght services
•Sea frieght services
•Clearing and forwarding
•Hotel services

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Contact us for transportation and storage of your products nationwide, we also help you export and import your products both locally and internationally.

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Contact us for transportation and storage of your products nationwide, we also help you export and import your products both locally and internationally.

expoguru:

Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by Moneyfem: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Palm oil per keg frm Ebonyi, Edo, Ondo to Lagos. Also egusi per bag frm Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Oyo to Lagos. Gve me d price of each state to Lagos.
Re: Nationwide Products Warehousing And Logistics Services by expoguru: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Send us a mail or you could quote us with your mail.
Tnks
Moneyfem:
Palm oil per keg frm Ebonyi, Edo, Ondo to Lagos. Also egusi per bag frm Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Oyo to Lagos. Gve me d price of each state to Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Profitable Area/branch Of Agriculture In Nigeria. / Feedmill And Agroconsult Ib Uyo/ Akwa Ibom And Environs / How To Start Piggery Processing Pork Sausages, Bacon,ham In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.