Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic (1007 Views)

PHCN Staff Loses Both Arms After Being Electrocuted While On Official Duty. PICS / Man Electrocuted In Akure While Working On A Pole (Disturbing Photos) / PHCN Staff Electrocuted In Ikeja Due To Lack Of Safety Equipment(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic by engrfaruq(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2016
A staff of the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) Plc, Kubwa
branch was on Wednesday electrocuted while working on a high tension wire in a
secondary school in Kubwa, Abuja.

The deceased, a father of five, identified as Shishi, had gone to the school
around 4.30p.m. to rectify a fault at one of the poles in the premises when the
incident occurred.

My question is what actually electrocuted him? do we still have light in the wires? i thought they said generation has dropped drastically thats why we're not having light.

Anyways RIP Bro.

Re: Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic by DEXTROVERT: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Did
He
Fly
There
Haba!! NO LADDDER, NO GLOVES
I
Need
Explanation
PHCN
Will
Say
He
Has
No
CLIMBING LICENCE

I
Believed
His
Village
People
Finally
Picked
His
Calls
Re: Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic by wagazala: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2016
If this pic is true, it actually looks like the guy committed suicide. Nobody in their right minds will go up there with no gloves, unprotected etc.
Re: Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic by engrfaruq(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Did He Fly There Haba!! NO LADDDER, NO GLOVES I Need Explanation PHCN Will Say He Has No CLIMBING LICENCE

........ I Believed His Village People Finally Picked His Calls
PHCN ladders no dey reach pole top... they use their height climb the top.
Re: Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic by engrfaruq(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2016
wagazala:
If this pic is true, it actually looks like the guy committed suicide. Nobody in their right minds will go up there with no gloves, unprotected etc.

If you are an old hand in the sector u wouldn't need gloves all the times.
Re: Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Eyaaaaaaaa
Re: Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic by mrbyron(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2016
These PHCN guys are full of mischief. The whole country is in darkness. How did they still manage to electrocute one of their own?
Re: Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic by engineerjimmy: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2016
Where is the HSE team,do they draft and implement HSE policies relating to power distribution at all,no gloves,I don't think he's on even on safety boots,hard hats are needed for height jobs,what a country.
Re: Abuja Electricity Staff Electrocuted On The Pole... Pic by nabiz(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
But that man resembled one nepa man we come cut my light last month, rip sha.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Press Release For Your Business / Please,when Is NDA 69th RC Form Be Out? / We Clean Up, While You Chill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.