Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Can Nigrian Accept That Their Only Main Problem Is Corruption? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigrian Accept That Their Only Main Problem Is Corruption? (422 Views)

Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch / Why The N50 Charge By Fg Is Corruption In Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigrian Accept That Their Only Main Problem Is Corruption? by oyinkinola: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2016
...who can make nigerian beleive that thier main enemy is corruption? can anybody tell me a country that developed with corruption? why all the nations never take it lightly with looters beside nigeria?
it's funny that only in nageria nation in the world that people joke with affairs of looting, look at nigerian tweet: (#bringbackourcorruption!) a friend of mine wonder how this can happen in a country! I said that's nigerian!
Re: Can Nigrian Accept That Their Only Main Problem Is Corruption? by fistonati(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Its not only corruption, religion, followership, leadership, bad policies and indiscipline too are the headache battling Nigeria
Re: Can Nigrian Accept That Their Only Main Problem Is Corruption? by oyinkinola: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
fistonati:
Its not only corruption, religion, followership, leadership, bad policies and indiscipline too are the headache battling Nigeria
pls can you mention a country that ever develop with corruptions?

(1) (Reply)

Mynd44 The Super Political Moderator / Breaking: Bokoharam Strikes Maiduguri, Many Killed / Things You May Not Know About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.