Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist (27269 Views)

Photos From Olamide's Mother's Burial / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Opharhe: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Am angry @bovi.
Ever since he became a celebrity I've never seen him wear our ceremonial dress before. Even @his own mother's burial he doesn't want to wear his jumper and wrapper. If it's time to wear adagba and caftan he can but he forsakes his own heritage.

He should never call himself isoko again. Ever
I jst taya for d guy. He's supposed to dress in the traditional wrapper attire for his mother's burial at least. But one thing I've observed is Isoko and Ijaw people don't dress in wrappers as much as Urhobos and Itsekiris do; the 'up and down' lace attire is very common to them. RIP mama.
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by caprini1: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
why do people go to burial cry and still eat/drink? grin grin grin grin see those many beer grin grin grin why cant we just be civilized like the white? bury and go home. they can use the party money to save the living. just my thought please cry cry cry cry cry RIP ma.
White people do eat too,after the burial.
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by yinkslinks(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
sir not like a do or die thing in nigeria
caprini1:
White people do eat too,after the burial.
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Titidi(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Am angry @bovi.
Ever since he became a celebrity I've never seen him wear our ceremonial dress before. Even @his own mother's burial he doesn't want to wear his jumper and wrapper. If it's time to wear adagba and caftan he can but he forsakes his own heritage.

Why didn't you talk about his brothers too
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
Opharhe:
I jst taya for d guy. He's supposed to dress in the traditional wrapper attire for his mother's burial at least. But one thing I've observed is Isoko and Ijaw people don't dress in wrappers as much as Urhobos and Itsekiris do; the 'up and down' lace attire is very common to them. RIP mama.

We do dress anyhow we want in any occasion. BUT when our parents die, we ALWAYS wear jumper and wrapper
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Titidi:

Why didn't you talk about his brothers too

I mean all of them. He's their rep na. Buy let me ask you. Sincerely answer. Shouldn't they dress in our ceremonial attire even at their own mother's burial?

Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Memejem: 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
I can question whatever I like. Somebody is mourning thier dead mother and you come here and say his face will make you laugh at his suffering.

That is rubbish. I will say it again. Utter rubbish.

jmichlins:
you can say whatever you wish with your mouth but do not question my opinion
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Titidi(f): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:

I mean all of them. He's their rep na. But let me ask you. Sincerely answer. Shouldn't they dress in our ceremonial attire even at their own mother's burial?
It's his choice
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by caprini1: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
yinkslinks:
sir not like a do or die thing in nigeria
Lol....true sha! but food na food.
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Titidi:

It's his choice

Forget choice. He don sell his heritage to blood money
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:

that's why money is the root of all evil,..they have 4get there's still life after death
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Titidi(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Blood money
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by JimloveTM(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Men in white
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Opharhe: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:

We do dress anyhow we want in any occasion. BUT when our parents die, we ALWAYS wear jumper and wrapper
Lol. See how u're sounding. It should'nt even be until ones parents die... Lmao. You see, Bovi and his siblings clearly don't appreciate the importance of what we're talking about here because they're not used to it, probably weren't raised to place value in it. So it should be something we're always conscious of, showing ur native swag once in a while from time to time will not bite.
Elijahrona2:

[quote author=Elijahrona2 post=43704924] Blood money? Ah ah, that's too extreme an accusation. Like i said earlier, this is just a case of omission, nothing more.
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by egedege1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Am angry @bovi.

It's his choice bro, you sound pained
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Achorise: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bovi wear your native attair, are you ashamed of ur own
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by lumdy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
may her soul rest in Perfect Peace
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by yatch360: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
A loving mother, colleague and mentor...
We wld miss u so much...
She was so friendly, spoke up for the oppressed,so lively , full of jokes, laughter and class....yet so humble.
Bovi and siblings ,God blest u with one of the best of his own ,as yr mother.
Though the family gave her a befitting burial , we wld trade it all to see you once more again,but if it has to be this way,U certainly deserved only the best .
You went so suddenly..
The pain so deep ,till now
Our hearts broken
Rest on...for we know God in his infinite mercies has called u home.i wld miss u so much.
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by habsydiamond(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
BOVI as u bury ur mother so shall ur pikins bury u whn u don grow old finish. U no go bury ur pikin ooo. RIP IYA BOVI
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
goldbim:
R.i.P ma..meanwhile can anybody see the number of crates behind basketmouth 's pix??enough booze for those that can.....!

Calm down.

Let the woman rest in Peace. Ok
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by goldbim(f): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Calm down.

Let the woman rest in Peace. Ok
of course, she will. Ok
Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by ugoboss26(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
I am sorry for those saying those crates of drinks were bought for merriment in the burial ceremony, I am privileged to be here present, Bovi has been begging us to stop buying drinks, those crates of drinks are owned by the management of a famous hotel in his hometown Oleh where most friends and relatives are lodged ...stop saying things you don't know.....For his attire, it is not customary to wear traditional attires to display your culture in a burial ceremony, if wearing "white" is not good enough..omo go lick stew.

Re: First Photos: Bovi Mother's Burial Live - Vivian Gist by Damseldammie(f): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adieu mama... RIP

Nina Slams Alex For Mentioning Her Name While Addressing A Troll / Falz Hangs Out With American Rapper, P. Diddy (photos & Video) / Uche Elendu Celebrates Daughter, Chizuterem 12th Birthday, Recounts Experience