Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti (30957 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead / Ike Ekweremadu Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Attack In Enugu - Read / Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Beji, Niger State Village In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by willibounce1(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Sylvester70:
and some confused yorubas after reading all this will come here and be spewing trash ipod this Biafra that keep on but karma de use una pictures dey fan fire.as for the fulanis herdsmen make dat their gworro brain carry dem come core east na then we go tell dem say meat de costly this side

You guys never stop bragging. You have been attacked severally and you did nothing.

These fulani guys are not invisible. I wonder if they disappear after killing ppl. Though I have noticed they attack vulnerable remote rural areas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2016
amarudeen:
Buhari is declaring full scale war against BH and have neva said anyfin bout Bororo. Shey I neva waste my vote so?

Well, at least Buhari is fighting boko haram. Oga Joe did not fight boko haram, he didn't fight Fulani herdsmen neither did he fight the war against corruption. In fact, he didn't believe in fighting anything at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Physicist(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2016
The article in the link showed that Buhari only complains when Fulani people are killed. When Fulani people kill other people, he will never complain about the Fulani people. Buhari stated he could not do without his cows.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by mountainvolcano: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2016
fulani fulani fulani...... every where . may God help nija
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by pedrilo: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2016
ba7man:
Poison their cows and they'll never come back.

Simple solution to a persistent problem. undecided
if u dare such, wat happened to the people of AGATU will repeat itself in ur domain and notin will happen. PMB is their head master
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
RedCapChief:
Can't they put up a fence around the school?
It is not like the herdsmen are walking in through the gate.

Bro, if you know the mass land of federal polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, you won't be saying so and the place destroyed by the herds men is their farm land not inside the campus where the buildings are built and lectures been taken place.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by HirstMOG(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
When will yorubans stop this intimidation? A strangers will come from nowhere and be oppressing you at your backyard, shameful. If someone says northerners are your slave master, you start picking offense. Wake up oooo cos Daura President will not fight for you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by ba7man(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
pedrilo:
if u dare such, wat happened to the people of AGATU will repeat itself in ur domain and notin will happen. PMB is their head master
ok...... now get the f#*k off my mention. undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by yemoga: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
RedCapChief:
are you sayin that every farmers should fence their farmland in nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by amarudeen(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Aigbofa:

Well, at least Buhari is fighting boko haram. Oga Joe did not fight boko haram, he didn't fight Fulani herdsmen neither did he fight the war against corruption. In fact, he didn't believe in fighting anything at all.

Ehen and since Buhari is fighting BH and corruption give him d yardstick to keep quiet while fulani rampage is going round country. Bros if u sit down and analyze it well am half fulani and yoruba but there must be a reason PMB is quiet on dis Bororo ish
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Greg007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
We go run for this people self. Nawa o. Dey don turn Glo nw. Na every where u go u go see dem. Even in my village. This tin needs to stop.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by kingoduyebo1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
waiting for PR from the state governor....... before I talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Mike008(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
vicola0281:
. is dat not fayose's state . . fulanis abeg attack d government house sef grin.

lol. Na wao
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Xano(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
It is time for an eye for an eye.
All communities where they experience such act of wickedness, they should react as so on all fulani herdsmen in and around of the affected communities.

Authorities are all but mute about these acts of wickedness, so we have to defend ourselves by all means possible.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Adesiji77: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
The activities of the Fulani herdsmen are really getting out of hand angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by BlackTechnology: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Firefire:
You see...

angry

If I talk in defense of my race (Yoruba) someone will tag that incitement, and reward me with ban.

I am furious!

President Mohoomodu Buhari, please address your people in the language they understand, your continuous silence means approval for them to continue their rampage.

The government should note that no one has the monopoly of violence.

He won't talk until it backfires against his people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
the country has a useless govt, so nobody wants to do anything about dese fulani goats?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
amarudeen:

Ehen and since Buhari is fighting BH and corruption give him d yardstick to keep quiet while fulani rampage is going round country. Bros if u sit down and analyze it well am half fulani and yoruba but there must be a reason PMB is quiet on dis Bororo ish

This problem started before Buhari became president and successive governments have done next to nothing to stem their activities, the question then is what are the affected communities doing to protect themselves.

If you know some people are coming to murder you and your family just to raise some cows you will be foolish to be a sitting duck waiting to be hacked.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Fash20: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
It Only a mad man that will wait for FG to intervene in this Fulani nonsense. Put this people(fulani) in check by doing to them what they do to you. They kill,rape,kidnap etc and you are still waiting for FG to come and save you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Adebo007:
All hail Biafra grin grin grin

Must you inject this dead project into every discussion? Can't you open another thread?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by kokumo1949: 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
The herdsmen want people to start fencing their farm land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
The simple fact is that the populaiton of cattle herders and farmers is growing.

Back in 1940....when Nigeria's population was 40 million people....did you hear of Fulani cattlemen fighting anyone?

The land was enough for all to use.

Now... we are 200 million people.The land is not enough, the number of people is high, and the Sahara is pressing down.

In my opinion, cattle herding has got to stop. (Not just for the fulani....every cattle herder tribe in Africa should stop roaming around with cows.). This is not the era of your forefathers....when the population was low,and land dey plenty plenty.

At the same time,something must be done about the Sahara encroaching. Where are the afforestation projects.? Nigeria does not have a contingency plan for global warming.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by omartins(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
RedCapChief:

unless if the Rector embark on that project neglecting other things for two years. I remember students kill and eat one big cow while disturbing the hostels though they where later arrested and handed over to SARS.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by amtaken(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oh I forgot.

Yes, Ekiti people are very sensible.

I love all PDP states.

My bad.

Aigbofa:

Ekiti is a PDP state meaning they didnt "carry any change mantra" therefore your postulations are incorrect.
Destruction of farmlands by Fulani herdsmen did not start with this new administration.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by tee4naija(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Does the school not have fence and Gates?If Fulani herdsmen and their cattles could have unhindered access to the school, what of armed robbers,kidnappers, rapists and ritualists.
A whole federal institution that lacks a basic facility such as security is not worth its salt. Imagine ABUAD, a private university just opposite the school is watertight in terms of security.
The Federal ministry of Education, over to u.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by bamite(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
CherishedIma:
Na wa oo, Ekiti State that used to be very peaceful. I remembered when I served there. Even mosquitoe sef no get mouth to bite. Now things have really changed.
Na you give mosquitoe mouth ba?
Now that we have seen your bum bum, what have you achieved? sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by Deejaygold(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
[b][/b] Bad news everyday. Kidnapping, Book Haram, Accidents, Money Laundering, Fulani Herdsmen etc. Na wa ooooooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by amazingspiderma: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
I think it is high time Nigerians especially state governments start thinking of establishing their own cattle ranches. This will serve as a strategic move to reduce dependence on the herdsmen. But as long as there are no alternatives, we will be stuck with increased community attack. Nigerians are paying a huge price for not thinking outside the box.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by piagetskinner(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thank God I didn't vote for Buhari... The guilt would have been too much to bear
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti by amarudeen(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Aigbofa:

This problem started before Buhari became president and successive governments have done next to nothing to stem their activities, the question then is what are the affected communities doing to protect themselves.

If you know some people are coming to murder you and your family just to raise some cows you will be foolish to be a sitting duck waiting to be hacked.

But d problem is dat arming d youth against d fulani herdsmen is not d problem. But wat wouldd happen wat would be the d fg response towards d state when they start defending themselves against this bororo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aso Rock Orders Reversal Of New Postings In SSS / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster / Labour Party National Chairman Dissolves Rivers LP Excos For Anti-Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.