Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) (42618 Views)

Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / Suspected Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by deejeet1: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
Source!
*modified*
I can bet my left balls that, that boy ain't no drug pusher, he just one of those "smart" nigerian who will rather stay in a prison outside nigeria instead of coming back to nigeria to suffer this scam APC call change!!!!
See the way the guy is smiling, for him mind he don cheat bubu scam government!
Well, I won't mind going to switzerland to go enjoy my prison vacation while I wait for this Government to leave office abeg any body fit help me with the connection!
Are you sure that you're ok?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by ttmacoy: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bros Thailand prisons are notorious. Probably worse than kiri kiri.

ChappyChase:
Source!
*modified*
I can bet my left balls that, that boy ain't no drug pusher, he just one of those "smart" nigerian who will rather stay in a prison outside nigeria instead of coming back to nigeria to suffer this scam APC call change!!!!
Well, I won't mind going to switzerland to go enjoy my prison vacation while I wait for this Government to leave office abeg any body fit help me with the connection!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by tobiasbeecher: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Drchristian:

me tribal bigot r u okay at ur very end?
You're joor or are you not DrChristian again? OK just go through your comments in nairaland espcially on threads that involve the Igbo tribe. You will see a lot of tribal slurs Iin them
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by babafirst(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
cocaineaddict:
see as you ugly like ape.
lol
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
Igbo man again
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Afritop(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
Source!
*modified*
STAY IN PRISON OUTSIDE NIGERIA KE. THE PUNISHMENT NA INSTANT DEATH SENTENCE
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Maski87: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
In Thailand drug dealing caries death penalty
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by danot1030: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Before I open the thread I already guessed what the name could be and I truly guessed right, cos no other part of Nigeria is so involve with crime like people from that tribe, is everywhere they give us bad name.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
Source!
*modified*
Accomplice talking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
Source!
*modified*
And when they pass death sentence you begin to yarn rubbish that its too much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Femolacaster:
He is from the only hardworking tribe in Nigeria. ANA M EKELE NDI NYAMIRI N'ILE!
Maybe your ancestors passed that hard work to you.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by danot1030: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
Source!
*modified*
Ode, your people are not just into criminal acts because of APC they have practising crimes even before biafra. If you doubt I will upload records of criminal acts involving them all through Jonathan reign.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
tayebest:
waiting for someone to say he is an yeebhoe man lipsrsealed
No, he is Indian.Mtchwwww
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
When u are caught with drugs in thailand there is only one thing involve. Sentence to Death by selection of any method preferred by the judge.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by abubakaram: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Its sad how you decided to end your life base on the choices you made. RIP in advance bro!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by winj: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
fromnigeria:
The name Nigeria is becoming synonymous to Drug trfficking.

Too bad!!!!

courtesy of IGBO people!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Irishrena1(f): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
tayebest:
waiting for someone to say he is an yeebhoe man lipsrsealed
No be Chinedu be him name before?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Edunwa302(m): 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
NextGovernor:
How the girlfriend come take escape? Escaped from a moving vehicle or what. I smell some lies here by Thai police. Are they trying to exclude her from this crime?
My thought though
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by fromnigeria(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
winj:

courtesy of IGBO people!
why are you talking like a child?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by demslayerrz: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Igbo Kwenu! We develop Thailand and now want to kill our brother cos of envy and hatred. They are saboteurs and lazy people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by AlanSugar(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
NextGovernor:
How the girlfriend come take escape? Escaped from a moving vehicle or what. I smell some lies here by Thai police. Are they trying to exclude her from this crime?

She was an undercover girlfriend, call her a police informant, a set up for suspected Nigerian drug addicts/ pushers abroad!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by AlanSugar(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
marycool18:
Hahhaha deal gone wrong, he will ever live/die to regret that particular business deal that got him bursted grin Abasi kan do o, mkpo Asiba o!

Ediye, ekom do oo! Dat u on your pf?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Henovy: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
Source!
*modified*
Try it and rot in jail!
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
UR OWN DON FINISH
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by DonBenny77(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
they let their citizen escape.......
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by mildflame: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
HANG da CRIMINAL sharp sharp
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
ChappyChase:
Source!
*modified*

Nna, Coco na Thai bu kwa onwu by firing squad O.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by winj: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by sharrp: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2016
ChappyChase:
Source!
*modified*
This shows how some Nigerians reason
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by bigcil2(m): 1:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Snitch biach
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by eromspete(m): 5:35am On Mar 13, 2016
DAMN SON! This nigggarrr is gone #Dead cry

henryanna36:
Pattaya police announced the arrest on the afternoon of Sunday, 6th March, of Chinedu Odunze, 29, who was earlier under investigation by the Police, who had received information about him from arrested addicts. So they set up a sting operation to catch him red handed.

Undercover agents arranged for a meeting with him at a restaurant to purchase drugs. He agreed and on arriving with his Thai girlfriend in a Toyota Vios car, and meeting with the agent he suddenly got very suspicious and reviseed up the car as police tried to surround him.

As a result, a car chase occurred. He was finally caught after he crashed into a motorbike, injuring the rider and passenger. On searching the car, police found 10 grams of crystal meth in the car and he was arrested as the girlfriend had somehow escaped. The case continues as Chinedu now faces serious drug charges

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/nigerian-drug-dealer-arrested-in.html
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics) by markidoo(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2016
marycool18:
Hahhaha deal gone wrong, he will ever live/die to regret that particular business deal that got him bursted grin Abasi kan do o, mkpo Asiba o!
eyen eka mmi tiene mmi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Killed My Mom So That I Will Have Peace Of Mind" (Photo) / Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her / Body Of Missing 24-year-old Man Found In Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.