Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone (34705 Views)

4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone / 6 Reasons Not To Use Your Phone In Bed At Night / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by tobillionaire(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
under d shower cheesy
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Rajjah(f): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
in library n police +army check points grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by RotimiD: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
In the operating suite of medical facility.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by RexTramadol1: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Seconded powerfully!
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by kingemmix(m): 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Educating. . . Am guilty of number 10. Sometimes i even walk pass my destination.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by kunlexze(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
11 While watching football match
So many guys are fond of this,They will be watching live match and be checking the scores on livescores or goal.com some will even chat almost through out the whole match..90 minutes without your phone is not the end of life now..i was watching arsenal match last weekend and the guy in my front was playing pes2011 on his android phone(in my mind,i was like 'why did't u just sit at home and enjoy your game?') even though it is his money,that is foolishness

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by toys2seven(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
In hospitals/Clinics. Our celebrities won't stop snapping pictures of themselves in hospitals. From the one that just gave birth to the one that simply went for medical check up. Attention seekers.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by LannisterIMP: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
So true...tho My favorite place to use my phone is in the toilet...sometyms I watch a full 2hr movie while in the toilet,My elder brother use to think I was jerking off in there sad grin grin grin wink

Craw craw and STD that will attack your Instruments is working out and warming up.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
LannisterIMP:

Craw craw and STD that will attack your Instruments is working out and warming up.
Lol.. I am a clean freak..My toilet is cleaner than my sitting room...grin grin
But yhur still on track sha...one cannot be too careful
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by rhozaay(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
thank goodness you didn't include "while bleeping" kuz I think I use my phone for sextapes grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by professore(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
Very educative post
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by olarhtunji(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
what about during surgeries in theatres?? while d doctor be operating I will just b "NAIRALANDING AND CHILLING"
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by melachima(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
;Dwhen chattin wit whatsapp[b][/b]
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Gkemz: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Within a bank premises.
Army barracks.
Tv/ radio broadcast.
Aso rock except ur a guest.
Some couple of state government houses restrict the use of mobile phone for security reasons.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mile 2 oke anyting from 7pm
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Smoj(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
in the kitchen, esp if u av gas cooker
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Peritus(m): 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Before army/police checkpoint

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
dat no. 5 is a no go area, went outing with a lady and the babe choose her phone over my visitation trust me I bck her and start watching TV program inside d restaurant the next tin I did was to leave her dia ....

but op u 4got 2 add church it's so annoying dat ppl dis days chat, receive calls while inside church d act is very bad
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Johnny19: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
So true...tho My favorite place to use my phone is in the toilet...sometyms I watch a full 2hr movie while in the toilet,My elder brother use to think I was jerking off in there sad grin grin grin wink
I tell my big bro dat d best place 2 operate u fone is in d toilet but he wouldn't believe
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by babafirst(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
When bleeping,some babes dey answer call while bleeping.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by toys2seven(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
Tonymegabush1:
dat no. 5 is a no go area, went outing with a lady and the babe choose her phone over my visitation trust me I bck her and start watching TV program inside d restaurant the next tin I did was to leave her dia ....

but op u 4got 2 add church it's so annoying dat ppl dis days chat, receive calls while inside church d act is very bad

That's the first point. Lol
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Johnny19:

I tell my big bro dat d best place 2 operate u fone is in d toilet but he wouldn't believe
No mind them bigbros jare....my own is a very terrible wingman and a great co.ck-blocker If yhu knw what I mean winkgrin grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by sheubaba2013: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is bad to use your phone when you are in the kitchen where there Is GAS. It's inflammable.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by franceswasky: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
y u jst dey lie lyk dis , watchn 2hrs movie in a toilet, smh
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by obaayo2: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
MILITARY CHECKPOINT.
i dont need to explain,u know what i mean.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by ewizard1: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
That number 10 ehn... chai!
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by micholalo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
You are not far from the Truth. The best place so far.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by anthonyirekpita(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
I make my call wen am eating!
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by oforij(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
@no 10 once happened to me, thank God I'm still alive.

1 Like

Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by femmysin(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
While bleeping: A one night stand lady ws answering her boyfriend's phone call while we were having a quicky at a friend's party. It's ws so annoying he even finished the call with I love you.
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
micholalo:

You are not far from the Truth. The best place so far.
grin grin
Re: 10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
franceswasky:
y u jst dey lie lyk dis , watchn 2hrs movie in a toilet, smh
Bros/madam it is not a lie o cry n ts not just a toilet ts 'my toilet' wink smh too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 / What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.