Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,726 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

#fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets (22718 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by virus04(m): 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
G
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fulani herds men are mostly illiterates and religious fanatics. They have this 'jihad' mentality and always want to conquer even when there is nothing to conquer. I think its time d Fulani elites orientates their herds men counterpart on the need to b civil.
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by PHfinest(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just trending. ...dazull
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by Fadekebisola(f): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol grin grin bros how you take know na cheesy

Junketeer's sycophants on N'Land will soon come and crucify you for this statement oooo grin
shut up! is he not their leader.? im.becile
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by crazyclown07(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
I must say that buhari is an incompetent leader that lacks the idea,capacity and technical know how's to govern this country
He is been sentimental,biased and mum over the constant killing of innocent nigerians by this barbaric,dumbheaded Fulani herdsmen.
This is what happens when you elect a dictator into power..we are in a mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by popesam1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Those fulani must know they are not the owner of farmland. Are the crazyyyy
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by caphone: 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mtssewww and so?
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by breakeven: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Uhmm Nigeria. Fulani's have become untouchable. If it is another tribe that is doing this now, the Nigeria Army would have since been ordered to shoot at sight. I hate being a Nigerian.
Nnamdi KANU is right after all. This is a zoo we call a country.

1 Like

Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by uu001: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nigeria need to do more on this issue but anyways am enjoying my weekend cool

1 Like

Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by SycophanticGoat: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
I was expecting some demonic supporters of that bloodsucking party to come here and tag the tweeps IPOB.. Humans have denigrated to mere animals in this country just because of a useless and bigotry personified party called APC.. #spits
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by SycophanticGoat: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

Impossicant!
u nor gor see kilishi or suya chop again oo! grin

Fûck the kilishi, fûck the suya!! Meat way dem no dey wash hand after shitting take prepare na im you dey talk. I rather sacrifice my desires to eat cow meat for the preservation of lives of my fellow countrymen. After all, we got fishes, chicken, turkey, goat meat, etc. angry angry angry
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by hifaif1: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Here is how to end the Fulani-Farmer fight.

(Keep in mind that this has been ongoing for a while).

1.PLANT A TREE: If you have a bit of land that you own, why not plant a tree? It is because we are chopping down trees that the Sahara is pusning down from the North, and the Herdsmen are being pushed down as well.

2.CROP ROTATION: If you are a farmer, get rid of the shifting cultivaiton things, and instead do crop rotation. It not only keeps your soil fertile, it also helps conserve land.

3.KEEP SOME SHEEP, COWS, GOATS AND CHICKENS. Yes...that produces fertilizer for the farm, which keeps the soil fertile for longer....conserving land too.

4.GET TO KNOW A FULANI HERDSMAN. Back in the good old days, when ma famile was domiclled in the North (we are Southerners)...Fulani cattle used to get into our farms. Me mum would complain, and the FUlanis would cheerfully get their cows off our farmland (University quarters by the way). We got to know some of them, and they are good guys like you and me!(Of course there are the bad ones, and the even scary ones too). If you ask a Fulani to leave your farm, they will peacefully. But not all the time...obviously.

5.ELECT GOOD LEADERS....WHO would plan,plan PLAN! Like leaders who would for example revive the green belt project to stop the Sahara from encroaching (said project was last heard of in the mid 1990's!).

6.DON'T TAMPER WITH A FULANI'S COW..In most African cattle herder societies....cows are a very important asset.(Not just the FUlani...the Masai of Kenya, the Dimka of Soudan, the Karamajong of Uganda and so on). And what the measly Nigerian media does not tell you is that many of those communities who the Fulani attack....are also guilty of attacking Fulani guys,killing them and stealing their cattle. (very true). Hence the violent response....and why Fulanis are now carrying AK's (AK's are very easy to get....especially in a Nigeria surrounded by countries like Chad, Niger and even MALI where wars have been fought or are ongoing. In war zones, there are weapons lying around. Where do you think most of them go to?). It is wrong for Fulanis to move into other people's land and kill them. It is equally wrong for people to kill Fulanis and eat their cows. So....Nigerians....respect each other , OK?

FINALLY: Fulanis are not Islamic jihadists. There are Fulani tribes (not in Nigeria ) that are even pagan in orientation, who worship the gods of their forefathers. And speaking as someone who has some knowledge...some of the behaviors of Fulani cattle herders are decidedly not muslim.They just want to protect their cows as much as farmers want to protect their lands.

And that leads me to the final point. Buhari should sort out this issue. Agatu shoud be a start. The Army must be deployed there to flush out armed Fulani gangs. There must be weapons disarmament(After all...Benue voted APC>>>they deserve some reward).

At the same time...the hard work of re-educating farmers in better land practice,ending cattle herding, enforcing the law at all times(because this issue did not start yesterday...it has been on since the 1980's...in 1993,a farmer in Borno was shot through the eye by a Fulani herdsman. His plight was on NTA....he died 8 days later) must start. This crisis is as a result of people not doing their jobs when they should have,as well as people thinking that we should live like it is the year 1596 ad.

This is a very balanced patriotic post devoid of sentiment. Countless others are just busy throwing blames and not even bothering to be helpful.

I see a leader in you!!!
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by banio: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nomadic herdsmen should be ban in this con3. Better still since Nigeria is always divided along religious lines and ethnic lines let the christian states promulgate law banning nomadic herdsmen. They should have ranches.
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Fûck the kilishi, fûck the suya!! Meat way dem no dey wash hand after shitting take prepare na im you dey talk. I rather sacrifice my desires to eat cow meat for the preservation of lives of my fellow countrymen. After all, we got fishes, chicken, turkey, goat meat, etc. angry angry angry
english dey sweet u 4 mouth to talk so oo! issorite, kontunu.
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by wiseass: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=kingofchess post=43704206] let them come I will deal with them and their useless president... lol[/quote

Bros I dey feel your Ginger!
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by paschu: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
hifaif1:

This is a very balanced patriotic post devoid of sentiment. Countless others are just busy throwing blames and not even bothering to be helpful.

I see a leader in you!!!

It's convenient for you to mouth that. How objective would you have been if your village was the one that got sacked by strangers who raped your sisters, aunts and mothers; massercred your brothers, uncles and fathers; and then occupied your land with impunity? Assuming this was the case would you have utterd that rubbish as you just did? Instead of condeming this attrocity you are here finding excuses for it. Did it ever occure to you that those folks were getting maimed and killed in THEIR OWN LAND by these animalistic aliens whom you mistake for human beigns?

1 Like

Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by jude90(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
let them keep it up after all buhari sent them so are the doing a good job. whatever buhari and his people does is good
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by benedictnsi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
kingofchess:
let them come I will deal with them and their useless president... lol

Lolzzzz...... I dey your back
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by Sylvester70(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
tunde:am i speaking with the army army:yes tunde:ok the ipob youths are organising thier protest today normal venue army:kai okey,boy meat i don come go shot at sight ........ .. .. . . . . . . . . . boy:hello am i speaking with the police pollice:yes boy:okey sir there are fulani herdsmen in our farmland with ak47 police:and then what,so cows no go chop again mtcheew. hypocrites of the highest order
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Here is how to end the Fulani-Farmer fight.

(Keep in mind that this has been ongoing for a while).

1.PLANT A TREE: If you have a bit of land that you own, why not plant a tree? It is because we are chopping down trees that the Sahara is pusning down from the North, and the Herdsmen are being pushed down as well.

2.CROP ROTATION: If you are a farmer, get rid of the shifting cultivaiton things, and instead do crop rotation. It not only keeps your soil fertile, it also helps conserve land.

3.KEEP SOME SHEEP, COWS, GOATS AND CHICKENS. Yes...that produces fertilizer for the farm, which keeps the soil fertile for longer....conserving land too.

4.GET TO KNOW A FULANI HERDSMAN. Back in the good old days, when ma famile was domiclled in the North (we are Southerners)...Fulani cattle used to get into our farms. Me mum would complain, and the FUlanis would cheerfully get their cows off our farmland (University quarters by the way). We got to know some of them, and they are good guys like you and me!(Of course there are the bad ones, and the even scary ones too). If you ask a Fulani to leave your farm, they will peacefully. But not all the time...obviously.

5.ELECT GOOD LEADERS....WHO would plan,plan PLAN! Like leaders who would for example revive the green belt project to stop the Sahara from encroaching (said project was last heard of in the mid 1990's!).

6.DON'T TAMPER WITH A FULANI'S COW..In most African cattle herder societies....cows are a very important asset.(Not just the FUlani...the Masai of Kenya, the Dimka of Soudan, the Karamajong of Uganda and so on). And what the measly Nigerian media does not tell you is that many of those communities who the Fulani attack....are also guilty of attacking Fulani guys,killing them and stealing their cattle. (very true). Hence the violent response....and why Fulanis are now carrying AK's (AK's are very easy to get....especially in a Nigeria surrounded by countries like Chad, Niger and even MALI where wars have been fought or are ongoing. In war zones, there are weapons lying around. Where do you think most of them go to?). It is wrong for Fulanis to move into other people's land and kill them. It is equally wrong for people to kill Fulanis and eat their cows. So....Nigerians....respect each other , OK?

FINALLY: Fulanis are not Islamic jihadists. There are Fulani tribes (not in Nigeria ) that are even pagan in orientation, who worship the gods of their forefathers. And speaking as someone who has some knowledge...some of the behaviors of Fulani cattle herders are decidedly not muslim.They just want to protect their cows as much as farmers want to protect their lands.

And that leads me to the final point. Buhari should sort out this issue. Agatu shoud be a start. The Army must be deployed there to flush out armed Fulani gangs. There must be weapons disarmament(After all...Benue voted APC>>>they deserve some reward).

At the same time...the hard work of re-educating farmers in better land practice,ending cattle herding, enforcing the law at all times(because this issue did not start yesterday...it has been on since the 1980's...in 1993,a farmer in Borno was shot through the eye by a Fulani herdsman. His plight was on NTA....he died 8 days later) must start. This crisis is as a result of people not doing their jobs when they should have,as well as people thinking that we should live like it is the year 1596 ad.

WTF are you blabbing about?

there was a report weeks ago that bokoharam now masquerade as Fulani herdsmen.

before now Fulani herdsmen are a bunch of animals raping women, burning down houses and matchetting people. they don't have rifles and guns.

if they now have rifles and guns, they are a terrorist group with or for bokoharam.
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by turboG: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
BE811APP:
dont mind d barbarians...
they cherish cows to human life

Let use Ghana formula.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/seven-nigerian-herdsmen-feared-killed-in-ghana/137139.html
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by Usman212s: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
fulanis are peace loving people.... stop the killing \stealing of their cows to enjoy peace
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by egobetatoday: 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
As usual they wont do anything until they start killing people in the mosques. When boko haram was after christians and churces they did nothing until mosques were attacked and muslims were being killed during jumaat prayers
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by Buhari4dullard: 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2016

[size=14pt]If these were IPOB guys they would have been murdered ages ago
But being Northerners there is nothing anybody can do.

They cant even arrest Northerners

They only arrest southerners
For the north they arrest their offices instead of the people.[/size]

Borno State House of Assembly gets arrested instead of the members

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/26/efcc-seals-borno-house-of-assembly-over-allegations-of-corruption/

SAMBO Too his office was arrested instead of him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/dasukigate-efcc-raids-ex-vp-sambos-office/

Audu was known to have stolen N11 Billion not only wasn't even arrested ,yet he ran for office under APC.
Imagine the hypocrisy

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by eseosa77(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
BE811APP:
dont mind d barbarians...
they cherish cows to human life

Yes,the same treatment we gave them in my village had to be mented on them.What we did was to mix water with poison and sprinkle them on where they used to graze put basins and dig some holes plaster with cement and fill with poisonous water in the bush.After the cattles ate the grass and drank water,in the first week they loosed over 60% of there cattles.No be person tell them make the run after all efforts to drive the away failed.

1 Like

Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by kinharold(m): 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
I dont know how effective the reported ban of this "terrorist group" is in Ondo state, but I strongly recommend that every state especially in the south, completely ban nomadic/mobile cattle rearing. #Agatu #Ubulu-uku Monarch
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by wadetaw202: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
The only solution is for Nigerians to defend ourselves. No more, no less
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Those who comment are IPOB yoots~Zombies grin grin grin
That means you're in support of the wanton killing of innocent men, women, and even children! May it befall you! May the Fulani Herdsmen be your best friends! May they visit your village!!!
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by Alanzazani: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Why is the government silent on this issue is this not the government that promised us security and prosperity? Where is Prof. osibanjo he was very vocal during the campaigns. Why has APC suddenly lost touch with the people, politicians never to be trusted. Some people will keep saying give the government time. Why can't the president be told the truth. The agatus never left their lands to look for Fulani cattle. The Fulani came to their land destroyed thier crops, murdered and drove them out of thier ancestral land. There is no justification in the world for this. I think we should revert to state policing since I won't advocate for break up of the country or regional system of government. If the federal government protects this murderers the states will wipe them out.
Re: #fulaniherdsmen Trending On Twitter, See Tweets by DonaTee(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2016
Could this be a strong reason y dey r campaigning for more pple to go into agriculture? So d useless cattles can eat up d crops dat pple laboured to plant.

wat happened to d north n deir famous irrigation systems?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives New York (PHOTOS) / AGF Sends Criminal Allegations Against Onnoghen To NJC / Names And States Of The Non-Career Ambassadors-Designate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.