Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday (73528 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by brojoshua: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
And where is his predecessor now who also gathered many such toys in his days, in heaven or hell? So let people, the wise, seek first the everlasting and imperishable treasure and then they shall be blessed eternally.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by mrmetoo1: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
I love this car!! This isn't a 2016 tho
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
..seriously.. BLACK Africa has to stop reveling in eye-service and worship of the elite who throw crumbs to them from their dog's leftovers... Please let us see your contribution to society not your wealth and how you spend it... anyway.. it is your wealth..
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by Heshei: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
prettysolid:
So he likes new things, na Im in wan go marry overused and over panel beated tukunbo.

I wickedly made cry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by Heshei: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
prettysolid:
So he likes new things, na Im in wan go marry overused and over panel beated tukunbo.

You wickedly made me cry

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by lifezone247(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
amtaken:
Akwa Ibom roads are so cool.

The best state wit the best road in Nigeria, that's my state wink akwa ibom ayaya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by onatisi(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
makizee:

Yeah, the preceding year models start hitting car marts in the third or last quarter of the year before thus a 2016 model of most cars are already available from like September of 2015 in the US, Europe and other major markets and trust rich Nigerians to be the first to buy but this Royce is not a 2016 model, looks 2009 ish to me
I never knew that. Thank for shedding more light on this
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by tete7000(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Borrowing the words of Lai Muhammed: 'In this economy meltdown?'.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by daroz(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good, but by this time next year, the car will still turn to old modern. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by novenaven(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Late Ooni Of Ife, Oba Sijuwade rode the Rolls Royce Car With Sons, Gbite & Dare. this is not new
No Adegbite's is a two toned drop-head.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by mountainvolcano: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
ooni enjoyment king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by justmenoni: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bros you wicked I swear lol grin wink cheesy grin

You never know the true story though but to me that old olori fine pass this new one sha

quote author=prettysolid post=43705391]So he likes new things, na Im in wan go marry overused and over panel beated tukunbo. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by HastalavistaU: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Late Ooni Of Ife, Oba Sijuwade rode the Rolls Royce Car With Sons, Gbite & Dare. this is not new

Boss it's diff o. Not same
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by amtaken(f): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
lifezone247:

The best state wit the best road in Nigeria, that's my state wink akwa ibom ayaya

Yeah!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by hespy: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
#Onirisa... Thumb up... Hope the chiefs in d palace are carrying along....? Question of day!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by hespy: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
#Onirisa... Thumb up... Hope the chiefs in the palace are carrying along....? Question of day!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by Alani86: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
hemartins:
daaayyuuumm

Oni of Ife ko lori meji

Oluwa pls pick my call this year

Who are you to ask the Almighty to "pick your call"? Those who tremble at HIS feet with all humility and respect are yet to see HIS glory and favor, let alone an emptied-brain blasphemer like you. You either change your attitude towards the terrible and mighty God that I serve(if HE's the one you were foolishly claiming to call anyways)or you continue making the empty call till Jesus comes.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by elgizzyuplifted(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
those two RR be like same to you?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by holluphemydavid(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
olamide452:
Seen

FTC for the first time, oh NL really made my day. I dedicate this to heeyarnuh
finally, I Fall for u oooo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by ycat: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
That's not 2016 Rolce Royce.

We don't know what is and isn't true on Nairaland, so pathetic!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by giftedheart1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmmm... Where are those that rode in the car yesterday? They are gone!!! It will pass away!!! Yes, verily, it will fade away...just like a shadow!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by nortcentrallord(m): 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
I believe he has subjects that are hungry and poor.
Who 'r my to judge when there are poor Nigerians yet some billions of Naira is being budgeted for aso rock kitchen alone undecided
Misplaced priority. I wonder how many of these that goes with man eventually.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by hemartins(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Alani86:

Who are you to ask the Almighty to "pick your call"? Those who tremble at HIS feet with all humility and respect are yet to see HIS glory and favor, let alone an emptied-brain blasphemer like you. You either change your attitude towards the terrible and mighty God that I serve(if HE's the one you were foolishly claiming to call anyways)or you continue making the empty call till Jesus comes.

it's called GRACE.

one day I would testify.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by dadebayo1(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2016
makizee:
Blogs, Nairaland...this is definitely not anywhere near the 2016 model and i doubt it is new as it is of the series 1 Phantom which were built between 2003 and 2011, Series 2 started in 2012/13 thereabout which has the LED square shaped light below the main head lamps...

A Rolls is forever Classy anyways.

Muizz. Chairman mii, so you dey lounge for here too.. Baba i hail oooo..... Rolls is forever classy but i prefer your Lexus shaaaa....… baba i remain loyal ooo.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by blackprowler: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2016
onatisi:
2016 model in march ?
Ok ooo ,make we dey yarn ourselves dey go grin

My dear sir, when oyibo makes car this year, they will call it 2017 model. Good you didn't insist you know for sure
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by blackprowler: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Oh black man! Are you human? In 2016 some people are still attaching a lot of relevance to institutions that have been defeated and should belong to the rubbish heap of history. That's not even the worst part. With respect to this topic, a monarch who claims to be the embodiment and custodian of the civilisation of his kingdom is: 1. Pledging loyalty and his life to a religious practice imported from another man's land. 2. Using a vehicle which is a result of the advancement of another man's civilisation and technological advancement. Africa is a tragedy. The Queen of England does not have a Rolls Royce 2016 even though it is a product of her country's civilisation. The mechanised vehicle she uses must be something from the 20th century, likely 50 or 60 years old. They take pride in that. Moreover, if the queen wants to really honour a guest, or in any major royal festivity, she uses horse-drawn carriages, one of which was made in 12something (yea that's a date: 13th century). Our equivalent? WE WOULD TREK because black man could not develop anything until the British came to open our eyes. Even the North that I would have praised for their own usage of horses, they also have their kings riding limousines that Royals in countries of manufacture don't use. Black man's opulence is nauseating, unable to do anything himself but wanting the best that another society has made. African is still a savage ape!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by Louiscutedude(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2016
hmmmnn
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by Dseraph: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmm! Wish u well oonirisa
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by jeff1607(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2016
sometimes I wonder, of what use is royalty to its people or the masses? they only know how to settle disputes among themselves or the wealthy, to even settle dispute among 2 commoners, you might not be allowed into the ppalace or u might even be labelled a mere commoner.

if there were still wars, I doubt these current kings would grace the battle front
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Acquires Royce-Rolls 2016 Delivered To Him Yesterday by Akaewu: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
coolviv:

Oh boy, you know how many men use and panel beat your mama before your papa manage marry am? grin

vivi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) / Some Funky Igbo Names And Their Meaning / Okunade Sijuwade, The Ooni Of Ife Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.