Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos (21127 Views)

People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Gas Explosion In Magodo, Lagos (Video) / Gas Explosion In Filling Station In Ogun Kills 2 & Injures Several Others (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by seunlayi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Everything news nowadays are about fire;fire this fire that. I tire

1 Like

Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by tonio2wo: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
The gods are not happy about the land!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by amtaken(f): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Impeach Buhari now!

His bad luck is too much.

OPC and zombies don't quote me!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by fitinwell: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
[size=18pt] Since Governor Ambode as emerge as the governor of Lagos state.. It as been from multiple disaster to another disaster.. Its either Tanker felling, or Brt bus crushing someone... Or Market razed down by fire, or estates in isolo raze by fire, or kidnapping, or street fight, or day light robbery... The list are endless in less than 1 yrs in office..its not a good sign to me.. [/size]
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by Pritipat: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
father Lord we need you more than ever!!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by chibaby4lvu: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
THIS OUR COUNTRY IS IN TROUBLE
GOD PLS WILL NEED UR HELP cheesy shocked embarassed lipsrsealed kiss[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by zeongeon: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Like I always say until we take Health Safety Environment and welfare seriously then we should expect more loss of life's, property and damage to the environment.

Once HSE rules and regulations are enforced by the necessary bodies then we will witness a reduction on accidents or even start having zero accidents rate.

If you say Safety is expensive then try accident.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by yemynzo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
magicalx:
Since APC came in,I am not superstitious but it has been one calamity or the other every day, I hope they didn't mortgage the souls of Nigerians for power... Just thinking aloud!.
. Nigga...mortgaing Nigerian souls for power?pls have a rethink.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by seangy4konji: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nigeria needs serious prayers.

I hope no life was lost.

Which way Nigeria.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by sendownrain: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
The blood of innocent people murdered by this Apc Government are angry, they are crying for justice and unless their killiers are brought to book the land will not no peace. Please someone should convey this prophetic message to Buhari. Shiite killiers, innocent killied in the name of BH, IPOB/Massob killiers and River state killiers must brought to book and the innocent held in prison most also set free before God will hear our prayer of forgiveness, i have proclaim.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by allcomage: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dharniel:
the whole country is now in a state of emergency, God help us...

This your statement is not ordinarily,God might have ministered to you because there is no other statement that captures the hopeless situation like yours.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder, never without victims!....

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people.

I think the holy book said it all...We all have to retrace our steps...I'm not religeous or superstitous but i am spiritual... i think we all have to pray irespective of religion,tribe,region etc....cause every religion have one thing in common...God.

The holy book said too....If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

LUCIFER Esq
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Very sad!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by ezugegere(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
bremmery:
This is not a party matter. it is all about individual character. When we do not care for others when you carry out your biz activities. Let me tell you, it has gone to a stage that when you are doing the right things, people will look at you as a fool. In a not shell, it is the consequence of our bad character and complete selfish mind that brought us to this level.

It is a party matter! APC has sold the soul of Nigeria to the devil in exchange for power. That is why they have succeeded in hypnotizing a good number of their followers even in the face of apparent failure
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by GoodcasHMan: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
WHAT SHALL WE SAY TO ALL OF THESE?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by banmee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
magicalx:
Since APC came in,I am not superstitious but it has been one calamity or the other every day, I hope they didn't mortgage the souls of Nigerians for power... Just thinking aloud!.

It has always been like this. As a matter of fact, since independence. The only reason it is more pronounced today is because of Facebook, Twitter and instagram. You would never have heard of these things if not for the internet.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by Bergs(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
that last pix though. the man head na #skincutz
Re: Tanker Explosion In Tapa Street Of Lagos State Photos by Achorise: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
And the minister of transportation is PH Flexing masculinity with Wike over an already lost election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Own A Home In Abuja Through Easy Mortgage / Is This A Wise Decision? Please Advice / Architect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.