Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit (82503 Views)

Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
At last, she gets her wish.. Wish them a prosperous marriage. Call 08035034841 for your Change of name advert in Guardian newspaper
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by mysticwarrior(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
kachnov:
Why is the ooni Absent?
because he is Ashamed after the Questionable character of the Belgium woman was reveal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by mysticwarrior(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
kachnov:
Why is the ooni Absent?
because he is Ashamed after the Questionable character of the Belgium woman was revealed.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by wadetaw202: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
mile12crises:
Just #25

What a cheap commodity cheesy

Anyway she is no longer a virgin shaaa

In yorubaland, we Dont sell our daughters. Our daughters are invaluable and no money can be enough to buy them off.We don't see our daughter's wedding as an opportunity to make money......

The idea of making huge money from the groom is a barbaric tradition practiced by greedy and poverty-striken people!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by efficiencie(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
mile12crises:
Just #25

What a cheap commodity cheesy

Anyway she is no longer a virgin shaaa

So a wife has a price in your land...the cheapness of a woman is not in the cost of her bride price but in the cheapness of her character!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by jagbajantus: 12:33am On Mar 13, 2016
Ooni. Congratulations! Where is the Abobaku?
If man go die, is there any better way to die? Abi, no be so?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 13, 2016
highpriest4:
You self go think say you dey fine
Who say you fine
Na lie no fine at all at all at all

Yellow fever
You dey bleach o you dey bleach
Yellow thing
Ugly thing
Yeye thing
grin grin

How do you know she bleached? Even if she bleached, how does it concern you?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Lenny5k: 1:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Nigerian Youths!! Please educate yourselves about your Cultures and Traditions, has it gon this bad? Common!

Dowry has always been Symbolic... Sometimes 15naira sometimes 5naira sometimes 20naira.. It is symbolic and not the cost or worth of a person. It is so shameful reading some of the comments here... you are the next Generation that will take over the Country, please educate yourselves on at least some basic stuff

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Mustay(m): 2:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Aren't you aware that history has been deleted from our curricula? ^^^
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by highpriest4: 5:44am On Mar 13, 2016
aim5:

How do you know she bleached? Even if she bleached, how does it concern you?
check the knuckles nah, abi na boxer she be?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by humbleself242(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2016
I NEED JOB,ANY HELP PLS..........08023122554,08035888056
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Ofemannnu: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2016
humbleself242:
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Ofemannnu: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2016
humbleself242:
lol
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2016
you too?
daretodiffer:
where have you been?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by micky2004: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2016
How I wish all ladies bride price can be as cheap as this.na bride dey make many men run 4rm Nigerian women.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by crestrader(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
OoniOrisa Baba o! Ki Ape pe Lori, ki bata pe lese, ki irukere di abere. Kabiyesi o!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
highpriest4:
check the knuckles nah, abi na boxer she be?

True. But let her bleach her life away, it shouldn't concern us.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by highpriest4: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
aim5:

True. But let her bleach her life away, it shouldn't concern us.
ok
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by bigtt76(f): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
This girl don blow shaaaaaaaa grin Aalaafin of Oyo don teach Ooni badt tin o!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by bigtt76(f): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
25 naira bride grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
impure deserve impure. If you lie that you are a virgin, you have God to contend. Non-virgins may not have hymen but they can definitely fake it.

Unless, you are a virgin, you have no right to ask. Keep searching for a virgin when you are not.

you can prefer it in your own right but you have no right to judge a woman with it

Thank God you said impure deserves impure, I am not impure so I do not deserve impure. Someone that do not obey the commandment of God not to fornicate, such person can not be trusted. More so it is a taboo in my family to marry a non-virgin, unless the lady is a widow or divorcee. If not why should a lady that was not been raped will not be a virgin, and you want me to belief that she might not be an ex-olosho, and more, many ladies that have had some pre- marital sex most of them end up comparing their exes with their current man and as we all know God created us differently and if sex with exes is more fulfilling than the husband there is certainty of always going back despite been married.
Therefore, It is of good to marry someone that I can always trust and will not compare me with his exes.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by alizma: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2016
prophetfire:
nope we only charge high for virgins.not second hand over tested olosho with scattered kity'kat. We collect as u give us reach for this type. Ooni paid according to value.
ANUNAM OKWU
HAHAHAHAHAHA, HOW MANY IGBO GIRLS BE VIRGIN? I studied in Igbo land and I got to know that bride price of educated Igbo girl is higher than the non educated one. if this is true, I think I am in the right position to ask you if those girls I saw and ran things with in school are the ones you call the virgin, or do you mean the ones in the village?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by alizma: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2016
Kennydoc:

There is a difference between bride price and cost of traditional wedding ceremony. A particular custom may require a bride price of 50 naira, but by the time you've finished making expenses, you've spent over 500k.

Again, many of these ridiculously low bride price amounts were fixed several years ago when naira still had value. You will agree with me that 25 naira was worth more 20 years ago than it's worth now. What's wrong reviewing some of those prices?

I believe that for a woman well raised by her family to be an asset to a man, there is no amount fixed for her bride price that is too much, as long as the groom's family can pay it. However, I don't believe bride price should be an avenue to exploit one's in-laws neither should it be a means to recoup investments made in a lady by her family.
if your people decide to review their own while the others think they want to keep their own, while should you or any other person decide to criticize them? any reasonable person should have understand that the N25 is a way of maintaining their long standing tradition as the lady attire is worth far more than the bride price.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

Thank God you said impure deserves impure, I am not impure so I do not deserve impure. Someone that do not obey the commandment of God not to fornicate, such person can not be trusted. More so it is a taboo in my family to marry a non-virgin, unless the lady is a widow or divorcee. If not why should a lady that was not been raped will not be a virgin, and you want me to belief that she might not be an ex-olosho, and more, many ladies that have had some pre- marital sex most of them end up comparing their exes with their current man and as we all know God created us differently and if sex with exes is more fulfilling than the husband there is certainty of always going back despite been married.
Therefore, It is of good to marry someone that I can always trust and will not compare me with his exes.

Are you a virgin?

If you are, no wahala

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Kennydoc(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2016
alizma:

if your people decide to review their own while the others think they want to keep their own, while should you or any other person decide to criticize them? any reasonable person should have understand that the N25 is a way of maintaining their long standing tradition as the lady attire is worth far more than the bride price.

I wasn't criticising those that charge N25 and other lower prices, rather I was responding to the guy who was attacking Igbos for no just cause.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you a virgin?

If you are, no wahala

YES AND YOU
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by bokohalal(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you a virgin?

If you are, no wahala

niyi123:

YES AND YOU

Hehe. Thought you were looking for a mature sometime ago? Okay, to dis-virgin.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

YES AND YOU

I don't know smiley
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't know smiley

When you can tell yours, why did you ask others. It is unfair.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by niyi123: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2016
bokohalal:

Hehe. Thought you were looking for a mature sometime ago? Okay, to dis-virgin.

I can not have sex with anyone that I am not married to, whether virgin or not. fornication is one the greatest things that push one far away from God and I always like to be close to God so that no human beings can have power over me.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Pays Wuriaola's Dowry; New Wife Steps Out In Royal Wedding Outfit by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2016
niyi123:

When you can tell yours, why did you ask others. It is unfair.

It is fair. smiley asked you because of the statement you made. grin. I would not have asked if you did not hold such belief.

How would you know that your mature lady is a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria / 131-year-old "Iya Orisa" Living Under Olumo Rock - Photos / The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.