Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate (24686 Views)

NYSC Certificate Signed By Bomoi In March 2009, But Left In January 2009 / Okezie Deborah's NYSC Certificate Found / Using My NYSC Certificate As Collateral To Get Loan - Good Or Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Hybrid01: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ghost447:
Are you browsing with a black and white phone?
Exactly bro....it was my browser. I use Opera and the picture is on low quality
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Hybrid01: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
So4baba:
hw old are you?
I've seen the picture well now. You should blame it on the image quality and not age bro
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by huntax(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Akerry:
I smell fake NYSC cert....... which batch of NYSC completes service year by January........ Batch D hehehhehe
Batch A back in 2003
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Pigin1: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Who has nysc certificate helped?
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by habsydiamond(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some people like to joke with important things. Certificate that you can't do without if you want to get a job. She's careless. I pray she can trace it to NL shao
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by son4century(m): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Have been thinking of any Nigerian tertiary institution that is abbreviated as CEP by nysc..... But no idea

And the certificate doesn't look fake (never doubt the efficiency of photosh0p though, last week we saw something like 399 jamb score dat looked real)

In conclusion, possibly she didn't school in Nigeria
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by marlockj: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Peejay4193:
shuoo Located ha........ If i hear. I'm a new member here can you guys be humble enough to give me some likes

Tnks for informing mi...I will do d needful..... abt to correct dat
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by JINJ(f): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
God bless you
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Olusharp(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
served in Ekiti State and graduated from CEP (whatever that stands for).
UNIZIK CEP Continuing
Education Programme
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by josdain(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good Nigeria
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Olusharp:
UNIZIK CEP Continuing Education Programme
Mystery solved.
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Topiipii(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Mystery solved.
Olusharp:
UNIZIK CEP Continuing
Education Programme
Not quite, CEP as used in the certificate is the acronym for an institution and not a course of study.
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Topiipii:

Not quite, CEP as used in the certificate is the acronym for an institution and not a course of study.
Of course it's the institution. But after seeing/hearing a bunch of strange names of institutions during my service year, I'd even go with 'Sch of Agric Tech (SAT)' as one. . . Cheers.
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Topiipii:

Of course it's the institution. But after seeing/hearing a bunch of strange names of institutions during my service year, I'd even go with 'Sch of Agric Tech (SAT)' as one. . . I posted this earlier
DrMeroThaEmperor:

note the bolded if there's any word like that.
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by sadissbala(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Pennsylvania:
No offence but are you sure she's still alive?
ehen that is what comes to my mind maybe she's late.
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Daraph(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
darkenkach:
Search for the owner on Facebook. it would be more easier there.

Who knows maybe nah "Itz Joy barbie" that she's using as her Facebook name Abi no be Naija babes?....

Abegi... She no need it jare....
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by maxwell767(m): 12:25am On Mar 13, 2016
gistsky:
NYSC certificate bearing ANUMAKA JOY is found and brought home by my sister.
If you know anyone bearing this name, please notify her to contact me through achorjo@gmail.com
if u want to trace that cert.. I think is Ekiti state she served... Why not trace it from there... Put a call through the Ekiti state Nysc or beter still... Contact NYSC Abuja..
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Johnnycife(m): 3:00am On Mar 13, 2016
when the witches are tired of your case
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Francisca4(f): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
MAYBE IT MEANS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION PORTHARCOURT.
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2016
darkenkach:
Search for the owner on Facebook. it would be more easier there.
That's if she no change her name to "anums j"
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Peejay4193(f): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Demily:

sorry male or female. (f) showed after ur name nd ur picx say sumtin alittle bit contrary. no offence just curious.
You don't have to be. Peejay is what my mates call me. And yes i'm a female
Re: Photo: Lost But Found NYSC Certificate by Adortem: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
gistsky:
NYSC certificate bearing ANUMAKA JOY is found and brought home by my sister.
If you know anyone bearing this name, please notify her to contact me through achorjo@gmail.com
Google the name,I am sure you would find something useful to trace the owner or better still send a mail to Channels tv,they can help you find the owner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Has Been Scrapped / No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu / Do Children Of President And Governors Go For NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.