Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? (892 Views)

Leaked Photos Of Yahoo Boys Sleeping Naked In Casket And How They Charm Ladies / Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Naked In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by lalahhh(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
I can't help but wonder if guys also walk around the house naked like most ladies do.
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by rottennaija(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Very rare
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by SUPERPACK: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
t
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by Topestbilly(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Yes.. cos I do.

Any spiritual issue with that? cos I trust naija with their superstition wahala.
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by Kondomatic(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Topestbilly:
Yes.. cos I do.

Any spiritual issue with that? cos I trust naija with their superstition wahala.
That's the easiest way to attract a spiritual wifegringringringrin.

I can't imagine myself going around unclad with my pulla pulla dangling between my legs.
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by Owongtok(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
My best dress when alone at home.
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by jaymejate: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
SURE I DO.
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by Danfuster(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
I do that most when my gf is around after making some good loving, she tends to lay for a while unclad and I lay with her cuddled up. It's no biggie, ladies just tend to overdo everything from time immemorial I.e they try to copy style of guys just wearing boxers around the house but they on the other hand they prefer the totality, excuse is... It's hot down there.
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by femi4: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
lalahhh:
I can't help but wonder if guys also walk around the house naked like most ladies do.
Why not start with reasons why you walk around the house naked
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by fourboys: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
say waiting?? I no fit abeg... if person burst in my room waitin I wan tell my God??
Re: Do Guys Walk Around Naked In The House Like Ladies Do? by Thunday1005(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin
fourboys:
say waiting?? I no fit abeg... if person burst in my room waitin I wan tell my God??

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Genevieve Passes Away After A Protracted Illness (photo) / Rita Dominic, Yemi Alade And Others Meet Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg / 7 Reasons To Move To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.