Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting (991 Views)

Popular Webhosting Is Back / Free webhosting & website With Domain Name / Webhostilla.com: Buy Domains from #1600 , Unlimited Webhosting From #2400/year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting by MRGRACE(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hello nairalanders, just noticed a recent development. Recently, My webhosting provider vbhostnet.com went offline with all my client websites (Including the bulksms sites) files deleted...gone... I had to buy webspace from a foreign provider and start the process of rebuilding all the websites again.
However I noticed that (Regarding The Bulk Sms websites) on trying to connect the sms Api on my Bulk sms websites, It would not show the SMS API balance i.e not connect...
Pls anyone in the house have any suggestion of what might have happened...Is it an issue of non compatibility of the sms api to the webhost service?...Thanks
Re: Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting by Adesege(m): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Firstly, it's always advisable not to patronize NG web hosts. I'm not trying to blackmail or whatever.

Tho, NG webhosts are on reseller package with a web hosting company whose server is in U.S etc but most, if not all, NG webhosts finds it hard renewing their reseller package due to one reason or the other. And the policy is, once your host is down, your files will be wiped out too.

It is also advisable to always backup your site esp databases.

I will advice you pitch your tent with a web host that has been in the business for 10years at least and has made recognition.

I might not have answered your question, but that sure helps.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting by OnWebTech: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2016
its the php version
Re: Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting by Bincon: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Comfirm the php version of the web hosting company and comfirm if ioncube is enabled on their Web hosting platform. In case you need any Web. Drop your question s
Re: Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting by MRGRACE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Thanks, But I checked the webhost..It actually supports PHP 5+ AND iONCUBE LOADER...WHAT could be the problem
Re: Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting by eworm: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2016
1. You may try other webhost, there are some host in Nigeria that people have used for sms

2. You can also contact the seller of the spc for them to tell you more requirement of spc4 and you can also tell them who you are hosting with so they can help you check the host

3. If you have lower spc, why not try using it in your new host server to see the out come

4. Can you drop your site name so that i can help you check it or your email

5. If you know anybody that uses your present host and uses spc, you can also contact the person

Which you all the best
Re: Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting by Bincon: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
As the guy above me has said, contact The seller of the spc4 for requirement. Most important check if you are using the latest version and licences versions of spc4
Re: Is Spc 4 Api Not Compatible With All Webhosting by MRGRACE(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thanks everyone....it's now been resolved

(1) (Reply)

Deference Between Website Design And Website Development? / Thread Closed / Use This Promo(coupon) Code On Hostgator And Enjoy 60% Discount ON NEW Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.