Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) (30050 Views)

Rotimi Amechi At Viewpoint On 93.7 Rhythm Fm - Interview Transcript / JUST IN: Dawari George Wins Petition Over Pdp’s Goodhead At Rivers Tribunal / RIVERS ELECTION: TRIBUNAL DISGRACED DAWARI, ODILI …Declares PDP winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by patpaul: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Do you guys even read what you write? GEJ was already the President and he was going to become the flag bearer of PDP in the coming election.

GEJ would pick his running mate. So Amaechi was never going to become the VP after the election.

I am in Port-Harcourt. so I know what is on ground.

So GEJ decided to frustrate Amaechi's Government because someone gave Amaechi prophecy. How does that sound to you?

Did Amaechi ever declare a Presidential Ambit

GEJ betrayed Amaechi and the Rivers people. Rivers State produced the highest number of votes for GEJ to become President. He rewarded them by diverting their Crude Oil Wells and reducing their allocation.

You guys do not even know that GEJ betrayed the Rivers people and Amaechi.

Go and read what you quoted again. Ameachi's ambition to see to it that the prophecy came to pass made him to start anti-party against the PDP. All efforts by leaders in the region for him to settle whatever issue he had with GEJ was rebuffed by him because he was bent on decamping to the then opposition where he hoped he could realise his ambition.
Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by Macfloyd: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
gare:

Well I am not impressed with the comments of the Ameachi, that is why he cannot achieve half GEJ achievements, even if his government was filled with so much corruption.

The whole world listen to his interview and that is not expected a former governor and currently a minister for that matter, he should be more concern about the lives of the citizens in the state, now the statement he has made will lead to more problems and PDP not responding at this time shows a lot of maturity and they should maintain that till the election is over, for the killings in Rivers most, if not all are cult related killings a former colleague of mine was killed in omoku and several others long before elections and after election which had nothing to do with politics.

So all this comments of calling Wike a thief and the police commissioner being bribed just show that Ameachi was one sperm that was wasteful used. I am so ashamed to call him my for!er Governor.

May God run ur life and dose of ur family the way GEJ ran Nigeria for 6yrs. If u r not a hypocrite just say amen, and if u don't say amen and keep abusing Amaechi and PMB.
Shameless Wailers!!!
Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2016
patpaul:

Go and read what you quoted again. Ameachi's ambition to see to it that the prophecy came to pass made him to start anti-party against the PDP. All efforts by leaders in the region for him to settle whatever issue he had with GEJ was rebuffed by him because he was bent on decamping to the then opposition where he hoped he could realise his ambition.

You are making accusations that holds no water. If he wanted an Anti Party against PDP, why did he stay so long in PDP, despite the massive betrayal, sabotage and maltreatment.

Did Amaechi not say that if GEJ returned the Crude Oil Wells diverted from Rivers State that he would return to PDP. Did that sound like a man who wanted an Anti Party?

How can you say Amaechi rebuffed mending the broken relationship with GEJ? Is it not Amaechi that went to Abuja to see GEJ and GEJ refused to see him?

You can see that you guys built your hatred of Amaechi on lies.
Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by Macfloyd: 12:23am On Mar 13, 2016
patpaul:

Are you from Rivers state or the Niger Delta? I dont think you are, because if you are, you would have known the preamble of Ameachi's treachery against the collective interest of the people of the Niger Delta. where were you when Ameachi received a prophecy that he's going to be a vice President? How can he be made a vice president in the PDP when a son of the Niger Delta was already on seat as the President? It is the prohecy that drove Ameachi to start anti-party so that he could decamp to the opposition (APC then) where he can have a chance of becoming the VP.

Mr Nigerdelta....May d Lord run ur life and those of ur household d way GEJ ran Nigeria for 6yrs and also d way WIKE is running rivers state now.....Pls say a big Amen if u r not a hypocrite. Shameless people...u won't stop playing tribal sentiments for once and think about of d future of ur kids...We only have one Nation and Dats Nigeria, Not nigerdelta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by Qmerit(m): 3:34am On Mar 13, 2016
LesbianBoy:
These APC people are too desperate jeez! Rivers people if you vote APC you are on your own angry

Shot ur mouth up fool!!!! When wike and pdp touts started killing apc families, roasting them... they re they r not desperate....
Political hypocrite.. reply me and dieeeeeeee by fireeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by Tokt: 4:28am On Mar 13, 2016
patpaul:

What foolish prophecy are u even ranting about? were u there when it was given to him? which of Amaechis priest prophesy such? can u stick ur life and destiny to the truthfulness of these things u are saying? can u publicly declare that if there was so such prohesy, may all ur seeds born and unborn cough blood till they all die off? if u cant then u remain just another pathological liar propagating shameless lies u picked up from one of those kaikai joints on PH streets.
Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by banki(m): 5:20am On Mar 13, 2016
kingdompropty:
My questions are many for @Rotimi Amaechi.

1. A honorable minister for a ministry as serious as his should not shut down for a mere house of assembly election. Nigerians are suffering!

2. A minister must learn to observe decorum in all he does. @ Amaechi has continued to unimpress me.

3. He couldn't win Rivers state governorship, how does he expect to win the House of Assembly.

4. If he listened to an intelligent @Mrs Wike he will learn that politics has gone beyond children talk. Vote your conscience.

The Rivers people I know, like Bayelsa have 0 tolerance for anything APC.

5. Finally, like his former mentor. Is the blood of any voter worth his political future?- GEJ tongue

Why didn't you give wike the same advice last year?

When pdp was doing the same thing, you use the word nigerians are suffering! When wike was minister of education all education institions from university to polytechnic to secondy schools were on strike yet he was causing problems in rivers you didn't talk

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2016
owk seen
Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by jayblaze001(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2016
maestroferddi:
Amaechi should continue making noise so as to deceive Tinubu and Buhari that he musters some clout in Rivers State.

Wike is completely in charge so no time for a paper tiger.

When it comes to grassroots political mobilisation, only Tinubu and Fayose come close to Wike in being tailor-made for the soap box.

Amaechi lost it when he pitted Peterside, a callow lamb against Wike, a force of nature.

The result is the irreparable political miscalculation Amaechi is trying to fix albeit in futility.

Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 8:16am On Mar 13, 2016
jaylister:
The Honourable Super Minister for Transportation,
Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Chibuike briefing members of the press after appearing on the Franchise programme on Love FM 97.7

The Hounarable Minister was accompanied with Newly appointed DG of Nimasa; Dakuku Peterside and Dawari George the APC National Assembly Candidate..see photos below

no one should forget this Statement from Ameachi

I quote ...they will still fail again.APC FAIL!!!

"Am in Rivers State from now till the election is over. Let Nyesom Wike come with his thugs let us fight man to man ''

http://www.hygist.com/2016/03/photos-of-ameachi-dap-dawari-george-at.html
Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by KeleDon(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2016
kingdompropty:
My questions are many for @Rotimi Amaechi.

1. A honorable minister for a ministry as serious as his should not shut down for a mere house of assembly election. Nigerians are suffering!

2. A minister must learn to observe decorum in all he does. @ Amaechi has continued to unimpress me.

3. He couldn't win Rivers state governorship, how does he expect to win the House of Assembly.

4. If he listened to an intelligent @Mrs Wike he will learn that politics has gone beyond children talk. Vote your conscience.

The Rivers people I know, like Bayelsa have 0 tolerance for anything APC.

5. Finally, like his former mentor. Is the blood of any voter worth his political future?- GEJ tongue

hey mr. man ur questions is so silly and useless with no directions. let me help amaechi in answering those nonsense questions of ur accordingly

1. he is the minister of transport and not ur financial minister or minister of affair.

2. first of all he was never elected/assigned to impress u alone so stop making it ur personal interest but general intetest (if him no impress u my by brother impressed by him.

3. mr. man he wasn't in any way contesting or trying to contest but rather helping to contest. the one he contested for irrespective of all odd he faced he still succeded and win it mightly. he is only here to do what everybody will do if in same shoe wit him.

4. by the way are u refering to mr. or mrs. which ever but have it in mind that has always been the way nigeria politics is, pls stop talking like a stranger in naija.

5. mr. man he never told u he was coming to kill anybody all in the name of politics but i qoute u he said "wike should come wit his thugs and let them fight man to man"... if u are a thug go and fight him then. staying in ur house during the election will not kill u.

qoute me wrong most of us here commenting and spitting out trash don't even in any way have voters card, has never voted before, has never been or met any of the politicians one on one before and probably don't know anything about the two political alies yet we come online and be ranting out mouths, abusing ourselves, insulting each other over people that don't put food on our table, people that don't care about day to day life runnings.... be wise naija
amaechi has his faults... fine!
wike has his own faults.... fine!
let them go and sought it out, don't be surprise after all this tomorrow the both alies will make it up as friends and brothers back, while we are here fooling ourselves about and around them judging who is good and who is bad.
happy sunday nairalanders
Re: Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
But Amaechi is fine o! Good God!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Farouk Lawan (subsidy Probe Committee Chairman) In $600,000 Bribery Scandal / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.