Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. (3285 Views)

Abike Dabiri Gives Update On The Little Girl She Offered To Help, 8 Years Ago / Power Crisis: Nigeria Lacks Gas To Generate 7,000MW —osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Just like any other Nigerian, my reliance on public power supply is less than 10%.
I always make sure there is enough fuel in my generator set even if there is constant power supply.
Yesterday, the generator broke down, and it could not be rectified that same yesterday.
Of course, no public power supply in sight. The heat was so unbearable that it was impossible to sleep.
Out of idleness, I went to the children's bedroom to look how they are doing, they are all asleep.

My eyes saw gold, a rechargeable fan that was laying idle because it was not charged.
The good thing is that it has provision for ordinary battery. I ran to nearby malam for the batteries.

Though it didn't give me the satisfaction as normal fan, it saved me from roasting from the current heatwave.

2 Likes

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by naijapips02: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
phock na so your house dirty reach? Even this innocent toy is not spared

2 Likes

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by CltrAltDel: 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
naijapips02:

You can say that again....dirty Phockman
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
naijapips02:
I didn't see any dirt in that pics so Mr man face the topic and be reasonable for once.

29 Likes

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by TheNonce: 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin
PhockPhockMan:
Just like any other Nigerian, my reliance on public power supply is less than 10%.
I always make sure there is enough fuel in my generator set even if there is constant power supply.
Yesterday, the generator broke down, and it could not be rectified that same yesterday.
Of course, no public power supply in sight. The heat was so unbearable that it was impossible to sleep.
Out of idleness, I went to the children's bedroom to look how they are doing, they are all asleep.

My eyes saw gold, a rechargeable fan that was laying idle because it was not charged.
The good thing is that it has provision for ordinary battery. I ran to nearby malam for the batteries.

Though it didn't give me the satisfaction as normal fan, it saved me from roasting from the current heatwave.

No be you dey always claim "big boy" like say na you and dasuki and your hero of corruption bin dey share dollars dat time? Why you no get mikano gen? Or inverter for your caban?

Anyway the same roasting heat wey dey catch you now na the same type wey dey catch your man for kuje now sef! Enjoy! Opoko....................

2 Likes

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
naijapips02:

Hahahahahahahaha,

abi your eyes dey worry you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
CltrAltDel:

You can say that again....dirty Phockman

Zombie, is that how to advise sai baba to return power situation the way he met it.

7 Likes

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by dunkem21(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
naijapips02:

Oga, show us a pix of your fridge or Freezer abi Oven sef cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by Vicadonis(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
All thanks to Buhari and his liars

4 Likes

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

No be you dey always claim "big boy" like say na you and dasuki and your hero of corruption bin dey share dollars dat time? Why you no get mikano gen? Or inverter for your caban?

Anyway the same roasting heat wey dey catch you now na the same type wey dey catch your man for kuje now sef! Enjoy! Opoko....................

I never boasted to anyone to be a poliTHIEFcian.
I'm a financially stable PortHarcourt based business man.

As for Kanu, nothing good comes easy.
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga, show us a pix of your fridge or Freezer abi Oven sef cheesy
Who dash monkey Banana.

3 Likes

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by DaBullIT(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
hahahah

people wicked, na dirty house una dey find up and down before ne ?
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
hahahah

people wicked, na dirty house una dey find up and down before ne ?

Dirty house only in their own imagination.
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by mytime24(f): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Op u no get Gen grin

1 Like

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by modik(m): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol.

This is raw Evidence/Result of the total CHANGE Nigerians voted for.

Sai baba.

OooOops, did I just say Kai Baba?
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by idupaul: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
That thing go chop plenty tiger head before the week runs out
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by drkay(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Survival of the wise. I decided to procure 2 rechargeable fans when I sensed the heat because I sure say light no go dey and they didn't disappoint.
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by Osakah24(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
So this phockphockman na person father?,Wonders shall never end ooo.Anyway enjoy the chanji.

1 Like

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Abeg OP, give us address, number or email of the shop where you buy that fan. I need to arrange like five. Sharp sharp before Heat and Fashola kill man pikin.

3 Likes

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
mytime24:
Op u no get Gen grin
HONEY, PLEASE ALWAYS READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
idupaul:
That thing go chop plenty tiger head before the week runs out
That three batteries there is just for one night. But it worth.

Half bread is better than none.
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
drkay:
Survival of the wise. I decided to procure 2 rechargeable fans when I sensed the heat because I sure say light no go dey and they didn't disappoint.
Yeah, I will acquire a reliable one. The noise of generator while sleeping is irritating.

# change
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by CltrAltDel: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
[s]
PhockPhockMan:

Zombie, is that how to advise sai baba to return power situation the way he met it.
[/s]

D-I-R-T-Y WAILER blaming PMB for his dirtyness
Shame!
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Osakah24:
So this phockphockman na person father?,Wonders shall never end ooo.Anyway enjoy the chanji.

Hmmmm, I no be Phockphockboy.
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]

D-I-R-T-Y WAILER blaming PMB for his dirtyness
Shame!
I'm very happy that you're suffering from the change you voted for.

1 Like

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by mytime24(f): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

HONEY, PLEASE ALWAYS READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

kk, i getit

Bt u for get spare nA grin

1 Like

Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by matrix199(m): 6:29am On Mar 13, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

It means you can't last a week in prison then.

So make sure you don't embezzle at work, misappropriate, launder, or commit other offenses, lest you don't end up where your little gadget won't rescue you.
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by otokx(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2016
Weather is cool, the Rains are in Port Harcourt.
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by BaddieKay(f): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2016
Yesterday was hot b4 it rained
otokx:
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 12:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
matrix199:

It means you can't last a week in prison then.

So make sure you don't embezzle at work, misappropriate, launder, or commit other offenses, lest you don't end up where your little gadget won't rescue you.
I pray i won't be in that situation.
Re: Power Crisis ; See The Little Gadget That Rescued Me Last Night. PICTURES. by PhockPhockMan: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
otokx:
There is little rains in my part of Port Harcourt, such little rains bring more heat than cold weather.
As I'm typing this, heat is hitting me hard despite the fact that there is rain showers yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

The Top 3 Worst Governors In Nigeria / Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 / U.S. Govt Places Order For Nigeria’s Super Tucano Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.