Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,263 members, 7,860,611 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

A Cry For Help Towards My Educational Pursuit. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Cry For Help Towards My Educational Pursuit. (312 Views)

My Educational Career / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help / My Educational Aspirations Are Dashing Away... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help Towards My Educational Pursuit. by HumbleByNature(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Open letter to the general public:

An Appeal for Assistance towards my Educational pursuit.

Fellow Nigerians Sorry will not like to disclose my name first for privacy sake, except you email me or inbox me.

Though I hail from a village in Ika North East LGA of Delta state. Will be clocking 30 on July 30.
My daddy is late died 1997 and my mum is blind suffering from Glaucoma for fifteen years now. Things are really too hard for my family, no home, no healthcare, even to eat sometime is by imagination, but the worst of it all is my education which causes me pain more than my fragile future can bear.
I had my Olevel since 2003. But couldn't further do to our financial status.
I have no other handwork which I can do to sustain my family , because I have always been with my blind mum. I can't even drive a car, so as to secure a driver job. nor having any capital to start up a small scale business. and I also realize that if this my youthfulness is misappropriated without education, my adult life will become totally a period of untold hardship. Which is why I have to take this measure to appeal to the general public to come for my rescue, mostly towards my educational pursuit, which is the major challenge am facing. to enable me concentrate on my studies and bring out the best in me ,

In a nut-shell pls don't mind my spellings, am not that brilliant, but like a sleeping oil, which needs a heat, and I can guarantee myself 1st class, if I can grab this opportunity, with no load on my back.
I had many forfeited admission. The last admission I had was in 2010 in a federal university in the east. I lived with my mum in campus for one year+ before I dropped my admission because I could not afford the tuition fee , but with help of sen. okowa ( now Governor) I was only able to secure Accomodation first do to my mum.
I wrote letters to Tony elumelu foundation, Jim ovia, since we are from Ika land, but non came for my rescue, only senator Dr Ifeanyi Okowa then the SSG to delta state . Who invited me over after reading my letter and gave me a cheque of 30k, which I used to secure Accomodation for myself and my blind mum in campus, but after a yr and half in campus without paying acceptance and school fees and rent expired, I had no option but to drop the admission and moved back to the village. This is why am pleading to anyone with kind heart to please come to my aid, it's better to ask than to steal or involve myself into shady deal. This are the major reason why our youths and youthfulness are into kidnapping , armed robbery , occult , yahoo yahoo , but I believe I can make it via educational means, which can enable one live a good life commensurate with the standard of a civilized existence. It's just as if it's a curse that I can finance myself or get help. I really want to bring out the best in me as if my life depends on it. So to anyone who can assist me or invest in me, I assure you that your money will never be a waste but an investment . Help me and my poor mother so that we can make impact too. even willing to convert to Islam if Muslim can help me. That's how eager I am.

Currently I have an IJMB admission in Osun state which I have been admitted since feb 15th 2016. In pursuit for an accounting career, But my problem again is how to pay Acceptance which is N25000, and school fee N120,000, the IJMB is a 1yr program that enable one gain direct entry admission into 200level, in UNIOSUN or other institution, more so I will need Accomodation too about N50, 000 because I will be living with my mum. So Please I beg all Nigerians to save my home, Age is no longer on my side. My eyes are opaque wet with tears. If you have nothing to offer just share it.

I have every prove of the Uniosun admission and the funniest of all is that it's accessible online. So it's not a scam. The School fee is an online payment too to UNIOSUN via ETRANZACT . So am not scamming anyone because with my password you can see my details and pay online. my admission informations and photo can be found on chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/
Reg no. 15ZM77528
Passwd( will email it if you want to come in)
I must stop here for a writer has a soul
My contact:
Email: crisp3025@hotmail.com

Or if anyone can help secure a good paying job an Olevel person can apply, I can do that and enroll for NOUN. Location doesn't matter but Accomodation for me and my mum matters. Thank you.

I pray that this open letter to all Able Nigerians be considered IJN. I pray for a soul to be touched and rescue me. cause my enemies knows that I will achieve great success that's why am finding it difficult to go to school.
May God bless every ground beneath your feet Amen.
Willing to come at anytime if invited. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Free Bsc/hnd/msc Project Topics And Materials In Diplomatic Studies / Best Sap Fico Online Training / Get Your Post UTME Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.