Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,002 members, 7,849,039 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections (16098 Views)

Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / Victor Okon Quits Akwa-Ibom Rerun Polls And Dumps Party / Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections by JohnEazy(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2016
Akwaibom #dakkada
Re: Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Good
Re: Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections by Marcelinho(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Stop giving the public wrong info. The electio in Ibesikpo LGA was marred with violence. It all started at Inec's Office where some disgruntled youths attacked the bus carrying sensitive materials. Especially ward 2. In that ward 2, over 7 units was unable to take part in the election because of the illiterates and wayward Akwa Ibom youths who tagged themselves 'Street boys in Politics'. I was one of the official in the election and it was God that saved me yesterday and may God bless the DPO of that Lg in the person of Mr Akpabio. . God will help those ignorant Akwa ibom youths.

Let pray for this madness before it get out of hand
Re: Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections by Tinubutoto: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Yesterday I confirmed that anything apc is no no in core south south states. I was APO 11 in the yesterday rerun @ Unit 9, Northerner Imam 11, Etinan local government area. pdp had 129 while apc had 26
Re: Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2016
rottennaija:
I thought you were showing the result? Pictures of a moment confirms nothing. And by the way, if you check the front page, you will know that they where violence.

Besides, what's the need of coming out when you know that the law supports thuggery and ballot snashing? Let Akwa ibom continue to remain PDP until electronic voting is allowed

Calm down.
Re: Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections by wetinhappen(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Aboki, where are your pictures?

WilliamsNedd:

Don't be fooled into believing this fake story. I was there yesterday. It was bloody. They attempted to set some corpers ablaze. God will repay them.

Re: Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections by theMEGAman(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
912:
Thank you Buhari. You are a man of peace.

When there is violence like the case of bayelsa, they will insult him that he is incapable of conducting proper elections now that it is peaceful nobody is commending him. Association of wailers
ur brain suffered from virus need to format, who ask u to thank bubu. After bayelsa violence that created by APC silver who Won? Or na this akwaibom own they fit win with violence?. Though I will never blame u cos I no u they suffer the pain well well now, idiat.
Re: Photos From The "Peaceful" Akwa Ibom Rerun Elections by jimi4us: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
[size=18pt]if i hear sey apc win. we cant wait for the next election to kick APC out of imo state. APC leave SS AND SE alone. otherwise thunder go fire una.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Appoints New Commissioners (Full List) / Gov Ishaku Bans Polythene Bags In Taraba / UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.