Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos (40117 Views)

Passengers Killed In Kaduna Cars Fire Accident (Graphic Photos) / Big Joe Bus & Trailer In Accident After Okene, All Passengers Die (Graphic) / Man Celebrates 4 Years Of Surviving 2013 Benin-Ore Road Fire Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by viviangist: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
These are the victims of the fatal accident that occurred along Ibadan-Lagos expressway recently. I was just informed by a friend that they gave up the ghost atthe hospital. These guys might have survived if they were promptly attended to, by our emergency response team. May their souls rest in peace Amen.

Lord have mercy on Nigeria

Source http://www.viviangist.com/2-victims-of-the-lagos-ibadan-express-way-fire-accident-dies-graphic-photos

6 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Last2comment(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Omg shocked shocked shocked., how were they even able to stand with such horrific injuries.

Rip

12 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Doubleoo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by amokeme(f): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
I feared this was going to happen. cry cry their chances really looked slim....

9 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by allycat: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
The chances of survival anywhere in the world were thin. Those were over 90%surface burns.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
may their souls r.i.p.p.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Kondomatic(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
Last2comment:
Omg shocked shocked shocked., how were they even able to stand with such horrific injuries.

Rip
It will take time before they feel the pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Nogodye(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
shocked RIP
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by bugzbunny: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari sef

17 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Last2comment:

Rip
I was wondering too

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by idupaul: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
There is no way and no where in the world the would survive that...the second guy was already in shock as he stood he was a walking dead then

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by agarawu23(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
sad
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Medunah: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
So sad, Rip
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by giftservers(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
It is well
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by allanphash7(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nigeria is a cursed nation

RIP 2 d dead

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Dollyak(f): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Road accident together with Fulani herdsmen constitutes one of the major causes of death in Nigeria. This should be the main priority of the Governors smh.

My advice to Nigerian drivers is to maintain three second rule so as to ensure a safe distance at any speed.

5 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Austin4lif: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
I want to use this page to condemn Buhari and his Govt for not doing enough on the Agatu genocide. It was not fulani herdsmen but jihadist. The problem with most idoma youths is that the are better womanizers then being warriors. If the FG can't defend u, defend urselves.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by 4nobody4every1: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
sad sad

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by olaolaking: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Honestly, these people were dead as at the time of taking this picture. I can't just imagine the pain they went thru. Nobody is immune to death really. But These type is such that they will die several times before they die. The pain is enough to kill them.

Their families seeing this pictures will be like getting mad ........ I can't describe it sha

My heart goes out to the families. So sorry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by salaboiz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Praisemelody(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Chai such a loss
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Chalatanace(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Austin4lif:
Buhari eh

Wetin concern bro.buhari?

RIP to the dead
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by peacengine(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Strong men RIP
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by adioolayi(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
idupaul:
There is no way and no where in the world the would survive that...the second guy was already in shock as he stood he was a walking dead then
I tell you...the level of adrenaline in their system overcame the instant pains...and all they were thinking of was survival... Afterwards... the pains will come heavily..and I can only imagine the kind of agony they died with.... RIP to them

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by damton(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Austin4lif:
Buhari eh

to con serve you your dinner

1 Like

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by dani1luv: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Damn! cry
Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by etenyong(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
may the Lord take their souls and grant the families the fortitude to bear the lost.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by lakefist(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
So sad may their soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by SycophanticGoat: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Able bodied young men gone just like that...

You hustle only to have your life cut short.. Sad..

7 Likes

Re: Victims Of The Lagos-Ibadan Express Fire-Accident Die - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
What is happening this year na?? Why all dis? Na so so bad news since d year started.. God have mercy on us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened / Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) / XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.