Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

delete thread - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / delete thread (3940 Views)

delete / Obong Okon Ita Clan / Delete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: delete thread by jantavanta(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Tamil language is very old and developed separately from Dravidian branch of language. Classical Tamil/Sangam literature. Not from Cameroon which mever existed prior british rule.

What is snake writing?

There is a Cameroonian Language that has been deciphered using Tamil. This supports the Out Of Africa migration theory for the population of the world. In ancient times, India was known as Eastern Ethiopia.

https://youtu.be/vWyAYGlFZjk

Snake-writing or Serpent writing in an ancient script

[url=https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=DDDZAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA258&lpg=PA258&dq=acholonu+snake+writing+india&source=bl&ots=cbqRThvc7C&sig=2P6eW6ba-o8XKc_UnMhJ5nQ_-Bg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjij-vtwMLLAhWGBBoKHa00A6cQ6AEIHzAD#v=onepage&q=acholonu%20snake%20writing%20india&f=false]https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=DDDZAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA258&lpg=PA258&dq=acholonu+snake+writing+india&source=bl&ots=cbqRThvc7C&sig=2P6eW6ba-o8XKc_UnMhJ5nQ_-Bg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjij-vtwMLLAhWGBBoKHa00A6cQ6AEIHzAD#v=onepage&q=acholonu%20snake%20writing%20india&f=false[/url]
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
jantavanta:

There is a Cameroonian Language that has been deciphered using Tamil. This supports the Out Of Africa migration theory for the population of the world. In ancient times, India was known as Eastern Ethiopia.

https://youtu.be/vWyAYGlFZjk

Snake-writing or Serpent writing in an ancient script

[url=https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=DDDZAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA258&lpg=PA258&dq=acholonu+snake+writing+india&source=bl&ots=cbqRThvc7C&sig=2P6eW6ba-o8XKc_UnMhJ5nQ_-Bg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjij-vtwMLLAhWGBBoKHa00A6cQ6AEIHzAD#v=onepage&q=acholonu%20snake%20writing%20india&f=false]https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=DDDZAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA258&lpg=PA258&dq=acholonu+snake+writing+india&source=bl&ots=cbqRThvc7C&sig=2P6eW6ba-o8XKc_UnMhJ5nQ_-Bg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjij-vtwMLLAhWGBBoKHa00A6cQ6AEIHzAD#v=onepage&q=acholonu%20snake%20writing%20india&f=false[/url]

India was never known as Eastern Ethiopia. This is all brainwashed black american theories.

Also cameroonian and most African languages dont have scripts.

Whereas most Indians languages have our own scripts.

Apart from Ethiopians and the Touareg , no other African nation uses an indigenous script.
Re: delete thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:
We will begin this thread with the blessings of the Holy Pig . The Holy Wild Boar Annappa Panjoorli.

Dhaiva Annappa Panjurli kaapule _/\_

The wild boar is one of the primeval forest spirit guardian of the Tuluva. The strength and virility of the force of nature.

Lool! This is a joke right Lmao!!!! You must be doing this on purpose. How can you say something like holy pig and expect someone not to make fun of that Lmao!!!!!
Re: delete thread by jantavanta(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

India was never known as Eastern Ethiopia. This is all brainwashed black american theories.

Apart from Ethiopians and the Touareg , no other African nation uses an indigenous script.

You theories are typically Caucasian-washed White-Supremacist, which Asia has adopted from Western European colonialism.
You have not even bothered to study the links I provided.

We have indigenous scripts in Nigeria, that may no longer be in common use but writing originated in Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/930023/black-african-origin-alphabets

http://www.carcafriculture.org/docs/Igbo%20Language.docx

......Sanskrit words originating from Igbo/Afa vocabulary include: Sanskrit Dev (god man/deity) – Igbo Ide-Ava or Ide-Afa (Afa deity); Sanskrit Manu (Divine man) – Igbo Mmanu (Man); Sanskrit Aum (the Divine Creative Word ‘I Am’) – Igbo A wum (I am); Sanskrit Kr (to create) – Igbo Kere (Created); Sanskrit Kush (Hindu genealogical name) - Igbo Akwu Nshi or Kwa Nshi (the First People from which the Igbo/the Kwa descended); Sanskrit Vishnu (the name of the Hindu Christ/Son of God) – Igbo Ava Nshi (‘the name of god-man’); Sanskrit Sindhu (the name of a river from which the word ‘India’ is derived. Like Egypt’s Nile, Sindhu is the main life-support of India) – Igbo Isi Ndi (pronounced Isindhu, means ‘Source of Life’); Sanskrit Indra (Solar deity) – Igbo Ndu Ora (Afa word meaning ‘Life of the Sun’); Sanskrit Sri (Sage) – Igbo Ose Ora (Sun-king). The word Sanskrit is regarded as a divine language and writing system. Its Afa equivalent is something like Ose ana kara ete, which means ‘Writing System in which Creator Meets Creation’. From such Igbo words like Ndhu/Ndu (‘Life’ Sanskrit Si-ndhu), Mmanu (‘Man’, Sanskrit Manu), Awu m (‘I am’, Sanskrit Aum), which are from the Imo/Abia dialectal family, it......

1 Like

Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
jantavanta:

You theories are typically Caucasian-washed White-Supremacist, which Asia has adopted from Western European colonialism.
You have not even bothered to study the links I provided.

We have indigenous scripts in Nigeria, that may no longer be in common use but writing originated in Africa.

https://www.nairaland.com/930023/black-african-origin-alphabets

http://www.carcafriculture.org/docs/Igbo%20Language.docx

......Sanskrit words originating from Igbo/Afa vocabulary include: Sanskrit Dev (god man/deity) – Igbo Ide-Ava or Ide-Afa (Afa deity); Sanskrit Manu (Divine man) – Igbo Mmanu (Man); Sanskrit Aum (the Divine Creative Word ‘I Am’) – Igbo A wum (I am); Sanskrit Kr (to create) – Igbo Kere (Created); Sanskrit Kush (Hindu genealogical name) - Igbo Akwu Nshi or Kwa Nshi (the First People from which the Igbo/the Kwa descended); Sanskrit Vishnu (the name of the Hindu Christ/Son of God) – Igbo Ava Nshi (‘the name of god-man’); Sanskrit Sindhu (the name of a river from which the word ‘India’ is derived. Like Egypt’s Nile, Sindhu is the main life-support of India) – Igbo Isi Ndi (pronounced Isindhu, means ‘Source of Life’); Sanskrit Indra (Solar deity) – Igbo Ndu Ora (Afa word meaning ‘Life of the Sun’); Sanskrit Sri (Sage) – Igbo Ose Ora (Sun-king). The word Sanskrit is regarded as a divine language and writing system. Its Afa equivalent is something like Ose ana kara ete, which means ‘Writing System in which Creator Meets Creation’. From such Igbo words like Ndhu/Ndu (‘Life’ Sanskrit Si-ndhu), Mmanu (‘Man’, Sanskrit Manu), Awu m (‘I am’, Sanskrit Aum), which are from the Imo/Abia dialectal family, it......

Please Sanskrit is an Indo-Iranian language. It is older than Igbo. Lol these are mere postulations and linkages. Oh and btw Vishnu is a God . Not a son of God.

And we dont use Manu to call Man. We say "Purush".

Sanskrit is the mother of all languages. Igbo is relatively newer and descended from earlier Niger Congoid languages. So maybe Sanskrit is the mother of Igbo.

Aum/Om has no meaning . Its just a divine sound. Lol its funny how u compared it to the english "I am". Hhhhh cheesy
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
R
Re: delete thread by jantavanta(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Please Sanskrit is an Indo-Iranian language. It is older than Igbo. Lol these are mere postulations and linkages. Oh and btw Vishnu is a God . Not a son of God.

And we dont use Manu to call Man. We say "Purush".

Sanskrit is the mother of all languages. Igbo is relatively newer and descended from earlier Niger Congoid languages. So maybe Sanskrit is the mother of Igbo.

Aum/Om has no meaning . Its just a divine sound. Lol its funny how u compared it to the english "I am". Hhhhh cheesy

wink Anyway, I do not mean to derail the topic. But the French/English mer/marine has its roots in "mmri" (Igbo, "water"wink

Africans were in Britain long before the arrival of the English. Southern Europe is just 10km from Northern Africa.

We have Sat Guru Maharaj Ji (True Spiritual Teacher, King of Kings of all Hearts), of the Advait Mat lineage back to its Nigerian roots.

Yes Sanskrit is the mother of all languages, including Igbo, but Sanskrit originated here in Nigeria! Igbo has retained more of its its Sanskrit roots, more than the other Nigerian languages. smiley
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
jantavanta:

wink Anyway, I do not mean to derail the topic. But the French/English mer/marine has its roots in "mmri" (Igbo, "water"wink

Africans were in Britain long before the arrival of the English. Southern Europe is just 10km from Northern Africa.

We have Sat Guru Maharaj Ji (True Spiritual Teacher, King of Kings of all Hearts), of the Advait Mat lineage back to its Nigerian roots.

Yes Sanskrit is the mother of all languages, including Igbo, but Sanskrit originated here in Nigeria! Igbo has retained more of its its Sanskrit roots, more than the other Nigerian languages. smiley

No thats bulshyt and Maharajji is a fraud . Sorry to say. Sanskrit never ever originated in Igboland.

I think i recognize you. You were on my facebook account and I unfriended you once.

1 Like

Re: delete thread by jantavanta(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

No thats bulshyt and Maharajji is a fraud . Sorry to say. Sanskrit never ever originated in Igboland.

I think i recognize you. You were on my facebook account and I unfriended you once.

Are you saying that the entire Advait Mat lineage should be doubted? The Maat ancient egyptian teaching evolved to Advait Mat through Ethiopia to India.

I have never opened a Facebook account, I more into the "Inner Net".

Anyway, we can continue with your topic. smiley
I have to go for now.
Re: delete thread by Wulfruna(f): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Not true.

1 Like

Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
jantavanta:

Are you saying that the entire Advait Mat lineage should be doubted? The Maat ancient egyptian teaching evolved to Advait Mat through Ethiopia to India.

I have never opened a Facebook account, I more into the "Inner Net".

Anyway, we can continue with your topic. smiley
I have to go for now.

Advait math started in 19th century. Most of these m.o.G's are frauds.

And maharajji s teachings are nonsense. Follow pure undiluted animism . Not this prophetic cra.p cults.

Im sorry then i am mistaken . But you hella lot sound like him.

Sure thanks.
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wulfruna:

Not true.

Abeg whats true then?

Is this your last or shall I continue with the thread
Re: delete thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Please dont make fun of my Lord. Coz i have lots of insults up my sleeve regarding your own faith. Lets keep this thread civil please. The blessings of the Holy Pig has helped my tribe become very successful. So kindly see your own way.
yeah sure, and the holy armadillo has helped me not burst my apendix with laughter. you know nothing about my faith or what i believe in.

My tribe has 0 poverty and 100 percent literacy and we have always been successful since ancient times. Thanks to our hardwork and the blessings of Annappa Panjoorli.
100 percent literacy you still believe in a god who rides, get this... a rat and has the head of an elephant... lmao!

We Pagan see divine in everything. Maybe you are too small minded to see the fact that God and the divine forces are present from the strongest as well as in the meanest of creatures.
lool! sure divinity in delicious meals. damn i love me a beef burger. wild boars are delicious too.
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
smiley
Re: delete thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:
^your profile says your faith. I can reply to all your retorts. Trust me i can explain them all in detail. E.g. the fact that the elephant and mouse are just mythological idols of a spiritual force that represent the force in a naturally occuring creature belonging to the tangible/material realm. I can also go into display the special relation of the cow with Hindu , nomads and pastoral communities on a spiritual plane. But ive decided to act your elder this time and not to waste my time on you.

I warned you people before hand that I wont proceed with this thread of i face insults to my Gods.

So i will call fulaman in and i will report you to moderators. smiley

lmao! that was posted in my profile because i had to comment on a certain restricted section. but i doubt your words can get to me mate, go ahead, give it your best shot! meanwhile i think i should be permanently banned, still useless cause it takes me 5 minutes to reincarnate but better than the petty bans im getting. its insulting. go take a mash and roof yourself or jump in front of a truck instead. whining sissy!
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ur frustrated. Is there anything wrong?
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Fulaman198 please delete this thread. I'd appreciate very much . Its been derailed a lot. tongue

Anyone who wants to know anything or see pics about my culture, kindly follow my instagram: heggade
Re: delete thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Ur frustrated. Is there anything wrong?

frustrated? dont make me laugh. im the most jolly person youll ever meet.
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

frustrated? dont make me laugh. im the most jolly person youll ever meet.

But why are your thoughts screaming out for help and attention?
Re: delete thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Fulaman198 please delete this thread. I'd appreciate very much . Its been derailed a lot. tongue

Anyone who wants to know anything or see pics about my culture, kindly follow my instagram: heggade
Re: delete thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
IndianBwoy:

But why are your thoughts screaming out for help and attention?

i thinking youre projecting your actions on me.

1 Like

Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

look, i swear im usually a very nice person i dont know what takes hold of me sometimes. i sincerely apologize if i insulted you or your faith.

i really need to stop doing this.....

Nah bro its kool. Honestly. I just want u to know its not us that colonized ur nation or destroyed its sporituality culture and way of life.

If u really were curious about our strange customs you couldve asked in a better phrased manner and id have given a befitting reply.

But thats all fine. Im not vex at you .

I was anyways planning to delete this thread. It did not get the right feedback and went in a wrong direction.

Also i dont really want to mess with our Lords and spirits. Its not right and as far as ive experienced. Consequences are terrible.

Please dont blame yourself. Alls well. wink

Btw id REALLY appreciate if u could aswell delete my name from your quote. Thanks loads!
Re: delete thread by Fulaman198(m): 2:03am On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Abeg whats true then?

Is this your last or shall I continue with the thread

Hausa, Songhai, Fulani, Kanuri/Zaghawa etc. all used Ajami.

The Igbos and other Igbo sub-groups used Nsibiri/Nsibidi

The Nubians used their own form of coptic script.

There are many other scripts. Ethiopians, Eritreans, and I think Somalis? use Ge'ez.

As you mentioned, the Touareg/Tuareg (please call them Kel-Tamasheq) Touareg means something bad, they use the Tiffinagh alphabet. Are you sure you want this thread closed down.

1 Like

Re: delete thread by Fulaman198(m): 2:04am On Mar 16, 2016
@VomeSchakleton I think your outburst was completely unnecessary. What was it for?
Re: delete thread by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Fulaman198:
@VomeSchakleton I think your outburst was completely unnecessary. What was it for?

I don't know. Maybe you should ban me again.
Re: delete thread by Fulaman198(m): 2:18am On Mar 16, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

I don't know. Maybe you should ban me again.

I don't recall ever banning you, but you should really follow the rules. I'm a bit more lenient than other mods on here, I give a warning first and if it's not followed, I give a week's ban the next time the offence is repeated. Please don't do it again. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: delete thread by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Fulaman198:

I don't recall ever banning you, but you should really follow the rules. I'm a bit more lenient than other mods on here, I give a warning first and if it's not followed, I give a week's ban the next time the offence is repeated. Please don't do it again. Thanks!

Good to know it wasn't you.
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2016
Fulaman198:

Hausa, Songhai, Fulani, Kanuri/Zaghawa etc. all used Ajami.

The Igbos and other Igbo sub-groups used Nsibiri/Nsibidi

The Nubians used their own form of coptic script.

There are many other scripts. Ethiopians, Eritreans, and I think Somalis? use Ge'ez.

As you mentioned, the Touareg/Tuareg (please call them Kel-Tamasheq) Touareg means something bad, they use the Tiffinagh alphabet. Are you sure you want this thread closed down.

Ajami: Arabic

Nsibdi: not used except in secret societies

Nubians: use Arabic script today

Geez: i already mentioned Ethiopians. However Somalis use English.

Kel Tamasheq : i mentioned. They use Arabic and English script too.

So as I was saying only Geez and Tamahaq are properly used indigenous scripts in Africa today.

Before you close this thread, Id like to know how Touareg is a bad word

Yes Im sure.
Re: delete thread by Fulaman198(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Ajami: Arabic

Nsibdi: not used except in secret societies

Nubians: use Arabic script today

Geez: i already mentioned Ethiopians. However Somalis use English.

Kel Tamasheq : i mentioned. They use Arabic and English script too.

So as I was saying only Geez and Tamahaq are properly used indigenous scripts in Africa today.

Before you close this thread, Id like to know how Touareg is a bad word

Yes Im sure.

Incorrect, Somalis have their own script, Google it. Nubians used a Coptic script before Arabic, Google it. Also, Kel Tamashaq are Tuaregs. They prefer to be referred to as Kel Tamashaq instead of Tuaregs. If you live in Nigeria, Niger, Mali, Libya, Burkina Faso, etc you would know that they have their own script because they are the real Berbers that use Tiffinagh.

I think you are right about Nsibidi
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Fulaman198:

Incorrect, Somalis have their own script, Google it. Nubians used a Coptic script before Arabic, Google it. Also, Kel Tamashaq are Tuaregs. They prefer to be referred to as Kel Tamashaq instead of Tuaregs. If you live in Nigeria, Niger, Mali, Libya, Burkina Faso, etc you would know that they have their own script because they are the real Berbers that use Tiffinagh.

I think you are right about Nsibidi

Brother i swear if you show me any evidence of any Somali using a script lyk Geez in modern times , i will be convinced.

Because they really dont . I asked my Somali friends what is Geez and they are clueless. They always chat and write in english script. All official works are carried out in English script.

Me think say you are referring to the Osmanya script invented recently around the 1920s but that script didnt become popular and died out.

Ok i am surprised to know about that . Never knew Tuareg is an offensive term. I will have to confirm with them.
Re: delete thread by Fulaman198(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
I don't know where you will find Kel-Tamasheq in your country, highly unlikely. You would have to travel to the countries I mentioned earlier. In any case, do you want to keep this thread? I highly encourage you to do so.
Re: delete thread by jantavanta(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Advait math started in 19th century. Most of these m.o.G's are frauds.

And maharajji s teachings are nonsense. Follow pure undiluted animism . Not this prophetic cra.p cults.

Im sorry then i am mistaken . But you hella lot sound like him.

Sure thanks.

I think Animism is an evolution of The Path of the Masters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Origin Of Awori / Oba Of Bini Paying Homage In Nri Kingdom In 1913 / Calabar Carnival Is A Celebration Of Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.