Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

delete thread - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / delete thread (3807 Views)

delete / Obong Okon Ita Clan / Delete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2016
Fulaman198:
I don't know where you will find Kel-Tamasheq in your country, highly unlikely. You would have to travel to the countries I mentioned earlier. In any case, do you want to keep this thread? I highly encourage you to do so.

Hmm i see.

Well i dont want insults to my Gods man. It scares the living daylights out of me.

I dont want to get involved in shyt.
If you can ensure it wont happen you delete this thread and ill start over a fresh one.

Also uploading pics takes a lot of time on Nairaland. Any solution to that?

1 Like

Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2016
jantavanta:

I think Animism is an evolution of The Path of the Masters.

I think animism is the evolved path. The pure undiluted one.

We dont need human masters.
Re: delete thread by Fulaman198(m): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Hmm i see.

Well i dont want insults to my Gods man. It scares the living daylights out of me.

If you can ensure it wont happen you delete this thread and ill start over a fresh one.

It could be a variety of factors. Your upload speed, size of the file, distance from the server that hosts the files you upload the images to, etc etc. We are constantly working on a means to improve the efficiency and efficacy of this website.
Re: delete thread by Fulaman198(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Hmm i see.

Report any insults you see, please have a strong stomach and know it will be dealt with. You would be good friends with pagan9ja. No one will insult your Gods. That I'm sure, so I encourage you to keep this open. I'll hide the mean-spirited posts
Re: delete thread by Angelou(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=IndianBwoy post=43778341]

In movies dark skin is not preferred coz in India and across most of Asia light skin is preferred. Same like in Africa (Nigerian movies) etc. How women boeach their skin because the believe white skin is preferred and better looking.

you seem to have this insincere attitude of trying to justify the shortcomings of your nation by making references (to) or analogies to nigeria or the entire africa as a whole.
But in this case, you lie. Nigeria, a predominantly black nation doesn't discriminate between black-skinned and fair-skinned entertainers Unlike india which "no longer" features black indians in the movie industry.
I can give you examples of dark-skinned actors in nigeria's movie industry who are greatly loved and admired by nigerians. These artistes includes:
genevieve nnaji, jim iyke, funke akindele, chiwetel ejiofor, hakeem kae-kazim e.T.C. (You can Google search these names to confirm) now give me examples of black indians in india's movie industry
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelou post=43863651quote author=IndianBwoy:

In movies dark skin is not preferred coz in India and across most of Asia light skin is preferred. Same like in Africa (Nigerian movies) etc. How women boeach their skin because the believe white skin is preferred and better looking.

you seem to have this insincere attitude of trying to justify the shortcomings of your nation by making references (to) or analogies to nigeria or the entire africa as a whole.
But in this case, you lie. Nigeria, a predominantly black nation doesn't discriminate between black-skinned and fair-skinned entertainers Unlike india which "no longer" features black indians in the movie industry.
I can give you examples of dark-skinned actors in nigeria's movie industry who are greatly loved and admired by nigerians. These artistes includes:
genevieve nnaji, jim iyke, funke akindele, chiwetel ejiofor, hakeem kae-kazim e.T.C. (You can Google search these names to confirm) now give me examples of black indians in india's movie industry]

That is because most Nigerians are obviously dark skinned. But in India we have different colors.

Im just stating the reality here.

In India dark skinned people are either singers, villains , any other general role or comedians.

But dark and light skinned Indians prefer light skinned (actresses especially.

However we had some dark skinned actors lyk Mithun Chakravarti etc.

I dont watch much bollywood for many reasons and this is one of them. Its bullshyt centred largely on North Indian culture.

But even in Nollywood many actresses r either lighter skinned or bleach themselves. E.g. Tonto Dikeh, etc.
Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fulaman198:

It could be a variety of factors. Your upload speed, size of the file, distance from the server that hosts the files you upload the images to, etc etc. We are constantly working on a means to improve the efficiency and efficacy of this website.

Hmm i see. Ive been using my mobile but this time I will upload via my laptop.

1 Like

Re: delete thread by IndianBwoy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fulaman198:

Report any insults you see, please have a strong stomach and know it will be dealt with. You would be good friends with pagan9ja. No one will insult your Gods. That I'm sure, so I encourage you to keep this open. I'll hide the mean-spirited posts

Thank You Sir. I will. But i noticed by the report option although it gets blocked immediately to my sight, many a times it still remains visible to others. I hope you will make sure it gets deleted. Thanks very much .

I will reopen the thread again but just for you Sir. Because you are really interested in this stuff and a very respectful person.

In a bit.

1 Like

Re: delete thread by Fulaman198(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Hmm i see. Ive been using my mobile but this time I will upload via my laptop.

Sure, tell me how it works out for you.

1 Like

Re: delete thread by Fulaman198(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Thank You Sir. I will. But i noticed by the report option although it gets blocked immediately to my sight, many a times it still remains visible to others. I hope you will make sure it gets deleted. Thanks very much .

I will reopen the thread again but just for you Sir. Because you are really interested in this stuff and a very respectful person.

In a bit.

Sometimes, it may take some time for us the moderators to address your reporting. We will try and do a better job to get to your reported posts.

Thanks man, I try to be a respectful person, sometimes I fail though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remo Land Welcomes Alayeluwa Oba Babatunde Ajayi FCA. LLB / For Your Trendy Traditional Weaving Aso Oke / Ajigbonoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.