Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Experience Today With Some Policemen - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience Today With Some Policemen (879 Views)

................. / My Experience Buying A Car From Lade007 / My Experience Buying My First Car (a USED Car) On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today With Some Policemen by sanbells(f): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
I was walking with a friend along a road very close to a plaza at ikot ekpene,Akwaibom state.So we met a group of armed police men inside a toyota truck.At that point they were buying two sachets of water from a young boy of not more than 14yrs.They were actually at the back of the truck.We watched them collect the water,tear them open and drink them in front of the boy without paying.The young lad waited patiently for his money while he watched them consume the water.Soon another truck with some policemen inside drew near.They signalled to the driver of the former truck to get moving.We watched them zoom off,still without paying the boy.He asked for his money but they practically ignored him while chatting and laughing like idiots as they zoomed off.The boy looked on,feeling dejected and hopeless.What would you expect of a young boy who probably tries to make ends meet by selling sachet water on the streets and is deprived of what rightly belongs to him by the same people who's duty is to protect and serve citizens?Same people who try to deceive themselves by referring to themselves as our friends.We got so vexed up and touched as we saw the boy looking dejected.We ended up giving him #100 in place of his lost money.We really have a long way to go in this country.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With Some Policemen by musco4me: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
sanbells:
I was walking with a friend along a road very close to a plaza at ikot ekpene,Akwaibom state.So we met a group of armed police men inside a toyota truck.At that point they were buying two sachets of water from a young boy of not more than 14yrs.They were actually at the back of the truck.We watched them collect the water,tear them open and drink them in front of the boy without paying.The young lad waited patiently for his money while he watched them consume the water.Soon another truck with some policemen inside drew near.They signalled to the driver of the former truck to get moving.We watched them zoom off,still without paying the boy.He asked for his money but they practically ignored him while chatting and laughing like idiots as they zoomed off.The boy looked on,feeling dejected and hopeless.What would you expect of a young boy who probably tries to make ends meet by selling sachet water on the streets and is deprived of what rightly belongs to him by the same people who's duty is to protect and serve citizens?Same people who try to deceive themselves by referring to themselves as our friends.We got so vexed up and touched as we saw the boy looking dejected.We ended up giving him #100 in place of his lost money.We really have a long way to go in this country.
nigerian police is ur enemy. Whoever that says nigerian police is ur friend doesnt live in this damn country. Imagine policemen intimidatn a 14yr old boy trying to make ends meet tru the sale of satchet water.
Re: My Experience Today With Some Policemen by Elchappo: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Police is the most useless institution in Nigeria..

Signed;
Nwoke onye Uwa Mmebi

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With Some Policemen by DWJOBScom(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
HEY POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND!
Don't ever forget that

Am glad you didn't ask them to pay or incite people to protest on behalf of the boy

by now it would've been another story
Re: My Experience Today With Some Policemen by UnknownT: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Cc: SUPOL
Re: My Experience Today With Some Policemen by sanbells(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
DWJOBScom:
HEY POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND!
Don't ever forget that

Am glad you didn't ask them to pay or incite people to protest on behalf of the boy

by now it would've been another story
That lie can only be credible to the gullible ones which I'm not,not after what I witnessed there.Those guys are plain blood suckers.quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With Some Policemen by agabaI23(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
A wicked man will be wicked uniform or not when he is empowered to exhibit his wickedness without check
Re: My Experience Today With Some Policemen by OCTAVO: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Wickedness is their second name na. angry

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Urgently Nerds This Mitsubishi Canter / Superclean Newly Registerd 2002 Mercedez Benz ML320 / 5months Used Toyota Sienna 2007 Model For 1.650m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.