Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) (33019 Views)

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Whats Your Conclusion On This 2019 Presidential Poster ( Picture) / Uche Ekwunife Affirmed The Winner Of Anambra Central Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by okangaijele2015: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2016
This is our resolve......................PETERGREGORYOKWUTEOBI we know!!!
Go to Anambra and feel the beat. Votes are not cast on the internet, elections are never won here.

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by asha80(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2016
I thought peter obi said he will no longer be involved in elective politics?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by badnature: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2016
MILFangela:
Obi and Umeh wants to become senators in Nigeria. They are both jostling for the ticket to the National Assembly in Abuja, the North. So what now is the fate of biafra ?
the faith of Biafra lies with the people and not with the politicians as must of them have baggages which can easily make them compromise.#IPOB are not interested in the support of politicians of old eastern region,and don't forget in the invent of referendum the people will have their votes and the politicians how ever big the are will each have one vote,so WHO did you think will carry the day? the FUTURE OF BIAFRA IS BRIGHT my friend
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by AtlanticBreeze: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2016
okangaijele2015:
This is our resolve......................PETERGREGORYOKWUTEOBI we know!!!
Go to Anambra and feel the beat. Votes are not cast on the internet, elections are never won here.
Peter obi is wasting his time, he will not even participate in the election talk more of winning. Peter obi is a fraud.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by cardoctor(m): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2016
Just watching.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by EasternActivist: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Etinosajay:

You can support idiots like you. Why will I deny you that stupidity?

To show how silly you are, all your comments are never in sync which means you're frustrated.

Even in death, you will still be frustrated.

Lol...
You are highly confused in your own calamity.
If you donno you are the one being frustrated...
The dullard has been under attack all this while bc of incompetence , so I see no reason why you shouldn't be fidgeting under your blanket.

Buhari will be stoned and APC unbundled and incarcerated.

And your frustration will enter gear 7. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Senate President Peter Obi 2019 loading...
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 13, 2016
MILFangela:
But Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and Uche Ekwunife are all biafrans na. Why do they want to become Senators in Nigeria?

You keep asking stupid questions are they there to represent either the north or south ? No. They just want to pave way for things to happen
MILFangela:
But Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and Uche Ekwunife are all biafrans na. Why do they want to become Senators in Nigeria?

You keep asking stupid questions are they there to represent either the north or south ? No. They just want to pave way for things to happen
MILFangela:

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by efonat(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2016
[size=30pt]Olodo everywhere. Oga look at the map again. It's not extreme north it's at the centre where we have sane people not extremists. [/size]
MILFangela:
Yeye dey smell

Was Peter Obi not the Governor Of Anambra state when he ordered the Police to shoot some protesting members of Massob and throw their dead bodies into the Ezu River?

The truth of the matter is that none of your politicians are in support of your biafra ambition. They are all after their own personal aggrandisement. If Obi or Umeh wins the election, wouldnt they be going to Abuja? Is Abuja not in the North? Did Nnamdi Kanu not tell you ibos to leave the North?
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Etinosajay(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lol...
You are highly confused in your own calamity.
If you donno you are the one being frustrated...
The dullard has been under attack all this while bc of incompetence , so I see no reason why you shouldn't be fidgeting under your blanket.

Buhari will be stoned and APC unbundled and incarcerated.

And your frustration will enter gear 7. cheesy

Confirmed. ****

Continue to revel in ****

See how he **** turned a conversation on Peter Obi to APC/Buhari.

Your kinsmen have been in PDP since 1999. They were even one of the founding fathers, and yet from 1999 till 2016, they couldn't support themselves to be flag bearer.

Some went ahead and formed Apga, and got minimum support from their own kinsmen.

And you this **** now say APGA represents Biafra, and yet majority of your tribal elders are in PDP.

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by tekknow727: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2016
hmmmmm,some of u stil blv dis man called peter obi is stil popular,bt let it b clear to u dat he had lost his respect n popularity d day he left APGA n chose to bite d finger dat fed him.it was under d influence of ojukwu dat he won doz elections.he has neva won any election on his own n he can neva.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by kepoc: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2016
I thought obi is for Apga why changing to PDP. The party dat made him what he is. He dumped them cos of his selfish appointment by PDP. Tomorrow he will still join APC for an appointment. They are still d same. Let me prepare for church service.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by EasternActivist: 8:43am On Mar 13, 2016
kepoc:
I thought obi is for Apga why changing to PDP. The party dat made him what he is. He dumped them cos of his selfish appointment by PDP. Tomorrow he will still join APC for an appointment. They are still d same. Let me prepare for church service.

He will never make such mistake...
Where is ngige today??
That he is still relevant is because of PDP
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by AtlanticBreeze: 8:45am On Mar 13, 2016
SirJeffry:
Senate President Peter Obi 2019 loading...
peter obi is finished politically.. keep dreaming
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Krismart(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

7.2 cheesy
LOLz

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

peter obi is finished politically.. keep dreaming
Mr. Finisher 1 of nairaland, oya answer. Mmaa gi aka nti eeh.angry
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by UdehEbukaC(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2016
At last I will vote. I have earlier decided not to vote since I couldn't find anyone to vote for. He should contest please.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Mezuzah(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2016
milfangela please can't you respect your self. BIAFRA is bigger than you so shut the hell up and look for a better thing to do. Stop mastubating on this tread

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2016
EasternActivist:

Stop asking foolish questions.
and stop replying the troll

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by mightyokwy(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2016
MILFangela:
Why are Anambra politicians participating in Senatorial election in Nigeria. I thought ''Nigeria is a zoo'', I thought you dont want to have anything with Nigeria. I thought you want to break away from Nigeria
Are you this dump, is Anambra state not part of Nigeria. Pls don't drag me into tribal sentiment this morning.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by franudi: 9:54am On Mar 13, 2016
MILFangela:
Why is Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and all other ibo politician participating in election in Nigeria?

I thought you say ''Nigeria is a Zoo''

I thought you dont want to have anything with Nigeria

I thought you want to break away from Nigeria
You are talking like a very big idiot. Biafra has not yet seceded from nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by franudi: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2016
gretblue:
IPOB contesting an election in Nigeria.Isn't this contradicting?
Idiot,the zoo your country is standing on the way of Biafra actuallization.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by franudi: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2016
MILFangela:
Peter Obi is Good for senator in Biafra or Senator in Nigeria?
Until we get Biafra,Igbos will be represented in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by franudi: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
MILFangela:
Foolishness is when you want biafra; when you want to break away from Nigeria and at the same time you also want to become a senator in Nigeria
Highest foolishness is when you know that Biafra has not yet existed and you do not want Igbos to be represented anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by DWJOBScom(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2016
Etinosajay:

Nobody is loved by all

Even Jesus was not loved by all

i agree with you BUT majority love and admire him especially LG which would definitely become his constituent
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Lionsclaw: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:
Obi shot himself in the foot when he joined PDP. He lost political credibility with that singular action.
Naive perception from you. You seem to see things from the surface.
Cleopatra of Egypt entered into quite a number of unholy alliance not really for herself but for rhe furtherance of Egypt's course against a strong Roman empire.

That was a political calculation not because he loved pdp more than apga.
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by excellentmomma(f): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
sauceEEP:

They still remain disqualified but even if they wanna participate in the re-run, their candidate is Osita Chidoka...

Did the court disqualify them or "if they wish"

Why Chidoka, have they submitted his name to INEC
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by oglalasioux(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lionsclaw:
Naive perception from you. You seem to see things from the surface.
Cleopatra of Egypt entered into quite a number of unholy alliance not really for herself but for rhe furtherance of Egypt's course against a strong Roman empire.

That was a political calculation not because he loved pdp more than apga.

You didn't make any point. Cleopatra was a political harlot. Are you saying Peter Obi is a political harlot too?
Re: Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) by Lionsclaw: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
oglalasioux:

You didn't make any point. Cleopatra was a political harlot. Are you saying Peter Obi is a political harlot too?
say that to the egyptians of her days my dear mr righteous and watch them cut off your balls.
Enough said already your opinion is inconsequential to Obi's winning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.