Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Business Opportunity That Can Empower Your Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Opportunity That Can Empower Your Business (836 Views)

Business Opportunity / Boxbody Trucks Needed,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity / Soluna Worldwide Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity That Can Empower Your Business by kingsleyuk2003(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
I have an IT business opportunity that can take your business to the next level. This opportunity has been available for the big companies all this while. But as of now, sme can now tap into this opportunity to compete with the big boys. It is about empowering and automating your business processes with ERP solution. It helps in managing all aspect of your business processes. from Purchases to Warehousing to Sales to eCommerce to Accounting to Human resources to Customer services to Finances to generating Financial reports like Income or Profit/loss Statements, balance Sheets and many more. I can't fully tell you the capabilities. However, I can arrange for a FREE DEMO at your office, if you want. My contact details are: 08030412562 , email: kingsleyuk2003@yahoo.com. The good thing is that this solution is opensource and AFFORDABLE. Feel free to contact me. I hope to get your response soon.

(1) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Bitter Kola Needed Urgently / It Can Be Easy To Accumulate Wealth Only If You Know How; / Air Cargo Tanzania│choice Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.