Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address (714 Views)

I Need Bulk SMS And E-mail Services In Abuja / Reasons Why You Should Have An E-mail Address(pivotforum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by habuchelsea(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Despite the fact that Google is now the best in terms of both search engine and e-mailing services doesn't stop our dear naij.com to introduce the first and best Nigerian E-mail service. I know some are aware of the recent development but many don't know about the emergence of this newly Nigerian E-mail service.

The naij.com interface was perfect and good and much more simpler that other e-mail services which is also a perfect way for starters to start sharing their ideas through one of the nigerian best news portal site. I know most of us use Google mail, yahoo mail, hotmail and other mail services but it is also good to patronize our home made e-mail services.

Getting started to use mail.naij.com E-mail service

http://www.wikiban.com/2016/03/check-out-first-truly-nigerian-e-mail.html
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by Chumani(f): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
interesting
Re: Check Out The First Truly Nigerian E-mail Address by sinkhole: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
I just registered grin

(1) (Reply)

My 3d Drawings / Check This Universal Recharge Card Out / Welcome To The Deepest Hole In The World!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.