Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy (920 Views)

We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG) / We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy / I Need Large Quantity Of Pko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy by Royalemex(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
We are highly in need of very large quantities of WHITE COW HORN. We can buy as much quantity as you have, up to 1000 tonnes. These horn are meant for exportation.

SPECIFICATION: A cow horn consist essentially of two layers:- an outer thick main horn layer, and an inner white bony marrow layer. The inner bony white layer can be removed when the horn dry very well. After removing the inner layer, the outer layer remains. The inside colour of the outer layer can either be white or black. The horn we need is only the outer layer of the horn whose inside is white in colour, after the inner layer has been removed. We don,t accept the outer horn whose inside is black coloured.

Our ware house is in Lagos, and we pay immediately the horn arrives Lagos. You should be able to transport the horn to our Ware house in Lagos. We buy at #170 per kilo once it reaches our ware house.

For info: chigbogu.okoye@gmail.com

Re: We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy by chizby(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2016
WE ALSO NEED WHITE COW HORN ABOUT 15 TONS. AM WILLING TO PAY UP TO 200 TO 250 PER KILO DEPENDING ON LENGTH AND QUALITY.

CALL 08132682481 OR wassapp me.
Chizoba

Cheers
Re: We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy by Royalemex(m): 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
We prefer u deliver it to Lagos. What quantity of white horn do u have in north
Re: We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy by yrrobin: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
we buy white horn at 480naira /kg, need containers quantity.

whatsapp 09083019256

Re: We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy by yrrobin: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Still buy horn and tips
Re: We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy by yrrobin: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Cow horn and horn tips need
Re: We Need Large Quantities Of White Cow Horn To Buy by mygee2(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
after contacting you you will say these were not the type I want

(1) (Reply)

Maize Production Very Lucrative / Create Alternative Income Through Agriculture - Sola Agoro Of Farmers Forum / Can Someone Tell Me What I Need To Legally Practise Agriculture In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.