Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

PHOTO The People That Need The Wardrobe Allowance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO The People That Need The Wardrobe Allowance (549 Views)

Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) / Ben Brice Reacts To #8.4billion Naira Wardrobe Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO The People That Need The Wardrobe Allowance by Kenmatt(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Making our politics less lucrative could be the best way to get the real people that would want to serve and not those that want to be served.

Imagine when our senators take home pay is about thirty million naira per month. Exceeding most big countries you can think. Not excluding America and lots more.

That is not what I am here to talk.

The pictures below are the real people that need the wardrobe allowances and not the senators.

Re: PHOTO The People That Need The Wardrobe Allowance by babdap: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Our politicians re greedy n wicked, thou I blame those who voted for them.

(1) (Reply)

Unite My Southern Brothers. / Ex-hos Oronsaye Granted N10 Million Bail / Senate Passes N6.07 Trillion 2016 Budget; After APC Caucus Meeting Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.