Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Austrian Students Visa Inquiry - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Austrian Students Visa Inquiry (952 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austrian Students Visa Inquiry by robertito7(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
please has anyone recently done his/her legalisation at the Austrian embassy I need a talk through ..it would be better if I can find someone studying at the university of technology Vienna
Re: Austrian Students Visa Inquiry by Gracely7th(f): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hy
How did your application go?
I am trying to apply now and I need to communicate with anyone that has done so recently.
robertito7:
please has anyone recently done his/her legalisation at the Austrian embassy I need a talk through ..it would be better if I can find someone studying at the university of technology Vienna
Re: Austrian Students Visa Inquiry by robertito7(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gracely7th:
Hy
How did your application go?
I am trying to apply now and I need to communicate with anyone that has done so recently.
I am still trying to get the resident permit
Re: Austrian Students Visa Inquiry by Imerec234: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
robertito7:
I am still trying to get the resident permit

Hey Bro, So I'm new here and i'll need to speak with you concerning applications to study in Austria

God Bless!

(1) (Reply)

Gomays Plaza Hotels And Galaxy Hall, Calabar / Fly Business Or First Class For Cheap! Guaranteed! / Purchase Real And Novelty Passports,id Cards,visas,drivers License ,permits For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.