Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

5 Types Of People You Will Meet/see In Jamb Cbt Centers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Types Of People You Will Meet/see In Jamb Cbt Centers (547 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / JAMB 2017 UTME Registration Guidelines For All Students & CBT Centers Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Will Meet/see In Jamb Cbt Centers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
5 types of people you will meet/see in jamb cbt centers

I just wrote jamb (today) beeing 12 of march, what i saw made me wanna laugh/cry and thats what triggered this post

Womaniser: funny as it is there are still dude who just stroll to the venues of exams just to look for any good looking girl to wooe or what ever it's called, although this kind of people are sometimes for the exams.

Fashion freak: this ones wear the latest fake chains,shoes, carring big bags like ghana most go parading around catwalking forming beyonce for naija?

Notice-me/Noisemakers: yeah they might also be there for the exams this people size every lightes oppurtunity to get noticed by making too much noise and busy body. This kind of people sometimes help alot they speak the minds of the people unlike me i can be in a place allday you wont hear anything from me until it is up my neck

wailing wailers: lol this categories of people like i observe had writen the exams like 2 weeks ago will always prompt the venue to complain of low scores or machine mal-function/how incompetence jamb is i love this cat.

Late comers: this cat. of people can be very funny you know what they can do come late and when they are not allowed inside they start crying like one i saw today

i read my head off for last year jamb but endup geting 197
so this year i said no more reading i just need 180 and above but to my suprise am getting 220 how funny... I didnt even read a dime only checj their ritating syllabuls..

Cc lala
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Meet/see In Jamb Cbt Centers by falconey(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2016
Funny
Re: 5 Types Of People You Will Meet/see In Jamb Cbt Centers by Aspiregreat: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2016
6.The observers: The op belongs to that category.They hardly consecrate on what they came to do, always looking for ways to create silly lists. such people end up with 150 or less in jamb.

(1) (Reply)

Towards Full Deployment Of Mechatronics In Nigeria. / When To ACTUALLY Use "I" Vs. "Me" / Wait … Is That A Rule? Ten Everyday Grammar Mistakes You Might Be Making - Penny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.