Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,344 members, 7,867,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Parable Of The Noisy Car... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Parable Of The Noisy Car... (355 Views)

Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Noisy Car... by bosa1(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2016
Tayuuun yun yun... Ratatatata... Bruum Brummm

If I give you fuel for your car, it's so that your car can move! When you car moves, it will make sounds! The purpose of the fuel is not so that you car will make sounds, it's so that your can will move. If technology advances and cars do not make noise anymore, I will not say there is no fuel until it stops moving. Is that clear?

When did we replace the purpose of the Holy Spirit's baptism which is meant to be to embolden and fire up our witness for Jesus, with speaking incoherent rants? When did we prefer the noise to the witness? The purpose of power is to carry out all that is required for effective witness. The Logo was a tongue of fire - Convicting communication, the result was a strong message that got people to repent, the manifestation was diverse - from speaking in other languages to speaking in tongues.

If 10% of acclaimed "Spirit Filled" believers were truly spirit filled, then the book of ACTS would happening all around us. Reading the book of ACTS this week, I am persuaded that many people may have received the spirit of tongues.

May we never take the manifestation and leave the substance in Jesus name! Amen!

We are currently studying the Book of Acts of the Apostles in an ongoing 40 days Water and Word Challenge. Interested? Buzz me privately

(1) (Reply)

Political Promises. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of April 2016 / Unemployed/business Owner, Goa Talent Owner Wants Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.