Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air (60486 Views)

Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend / Ekiti Leads In Open Defecation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2016
SCANDAL! Pregnant Woman Denied Hospital, Operated By Her Niece In Open Air (vid)

Disclaimer: The video and the pics below may be very graphic and crude to some

Mrs Koumate Monique was a cameroonian woman pregnant of twins. On the day of delivery she went to the hospital, but was denied medical attention, since she had no money.

She died at the gates of one of the main public hospitals of the city Douala (Hopital la Quintinie). However the babies in her womb were still alive. The niece of the deceased demanded that at least the lives of the babies be saved by immediate medical intervention, and she would pay for the intervention later on, but all to no avail.

This poor niece, alone with the deceased aunt and the babies moving in the womb, felt she was obliged to operate her aunt herself. She bought a blade in a shop close by, and in the midst of an amazed crowd cut the womb of the dead woman, in an attempt to save the babies.

One of the twins came out dead. The other was still breathing but some minutes later on died.

In recent weeks/months, there has been a huge number of people dying at the gates of cameroonian public hospitals, because they did not have the money to be taken care of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spD8aGrt08Y

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Ayoemrys(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2016
oh my God,i think this people are cruel even more than nigeria doctors,their government must intervene,this is inhuman,

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Ayoemrys:
oh my God,i think this people are cruel even more than nigeria doctors,their government must intervene,this is inhuman,

I was utterly shocked when I saw this shocked shocked shocked

The Hypocrite oath instead of the Hippocratic oath!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 13, 2016
This is too Gory! So horrible
And the empty headed fucktards that stood around taking videos and pictures of the situation have no sense of decency at All! Instead of them to try and contribute money to help the woman or make themselves useful in a way, they just stood with their cursed phone like they were videoing a Drama. Cursed illiterates

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by ORACLE1975(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2016
No NIGERIA abi?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by jreyez(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2016
Things fall apart.
Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by kennyman2000(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by bettercreature(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2016
This is a curse on camerounian people

Africa will never develop we are just animals,that hospital must be closed down or burnt

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by dhardline(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2016
The world had gone insane.so much wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by dovie002(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Too bad
Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Baroba(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Words truly fail me cry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by EDUECO(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Folks money is now everything;if you don't have money,you're as good as dead!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2016
I love egypt

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Diamonddris(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Team doctors.....

A proud medic....

But I would not indulge in this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by xolocious(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2016
it seems Nigeria is better than some countries especially in Africa. I was thinking we were/are worst in medical activities. God help Nigeria and Africa.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Socketbet: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Wicked world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by bedspread: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2016
DON'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE MONEY BEING PROVIDED NOW THEY ARE DEAD.

RIP TO THE DEAD!
GREAT KIDS WOULD BE IN HEAVEN NOW REJOICING

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by subbieD(f): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2016
cry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Emmieakon1(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2016
R.I.P to d dead, may God pardon deir sins..
Dos hospitals r not worth being called 1, nd d doctors r very inhuman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Ijaya123: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Is it still Buhari's fault that these women cannot afford medical expenses? because I know some people's brain has been wired to blame Buhari for everything.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Iolite(f): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Why! After all the wahala, at least one for survive nau cry cry cry .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by lawlahbammy(f): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2016
Jesu Kristi! This is gross... Indeed we're in endtime.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by BuBBle1(f): 10:52am On Mar 13, 2016
What a world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by PeteVlogger: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Mehn why will a medical institution reject a patient?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by jesse515: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2016
A white man gain knowledge to help his community, a black man gains same knowledge to rule n enslave his community...(Anonymous)

Pictures n videos such as des , explains how wicked Africans are.

Africa pls Unite against wickedness.

Sum one said: Jesus has come n gone d second time.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by mytime24(f): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by loomer: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Underdevelopment na disease

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by hammedkola(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2016
angry angry`
Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by ladyF(f): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Omg! We have lost our humanity! cry

We need health insurance plans to prevent us from these kind of stories...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Rejected By Cameronian Hospital,Operated By Her Niece In Open Air by Afrok(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Even animals in the jungle can't treat their fellow animal like that, when u think u've seen and heard the worse in Nigeria, outside Nigeria lies the worst cry.

That's cruelty, can't their gov't do something?
Very bad... cry

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Woman Had Chemo & Breast Removal Surgery For A Cancer She Never Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.