Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir (6970 Views)

Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues / Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Bishop Suspends Lady From Her Church Choir For Marrying A Muslim - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by joliyp(f): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Redeem Coza, Day star,Rhema chapel,House on the rock.salvation ministry.OPM, As for me i go wit Daystar choir
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Winners chapel.
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by Ojestas(m): 8:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Cele

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2016
Christ embassy. Sinach, Frank Edwards, buchi, samsong, many more are all members of our choir

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2016
Cherubim & Seraphim aka C&S aka K&S aka Ayo ni o....

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by ojun50(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Jst come to d mosque around my area they are very good

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by ipreach: 9:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Salvation Ministries d best

Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2016
joliyp:
Redeem Coza, Day star,Rhema chapel,House on the rock.salvation ministry.OPM, As for me i go wit Daystar choir
are you a chorister??
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by joliyp(f): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
are you a chorister??
NO.are u?
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by firstking01(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2016
joliyp:
NO.are u?
yes na....so, you came online and you din't let me know??
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by joliyp(f): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
yes na....so, you came online and you din't let me know??
LOL...am here nw.
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by firstking01(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
joliyp:
LOL...am here nw.
so, after staying anonymous you decided to finally surfacedgrin
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by joliyp(f): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
so, after staying anonymous you decided to finally surfacedgrin
YEA call me
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by flamingREED(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Useless comparison.

Understand, however, that singing without signs following could be noise making.

Paul and Silas sang and an earthquake settled their case.

I've been in a church where singing brought God's power down.

Without holiness, peace and charity, singing would be worthless.

Again I say,
This comparison is meaningless, carnal and vainglorious.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by firstking01(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
joliyp:
YEA call me
yeah, i sure will
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by jairusben(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
joliyp:
typical ph gayl...
Re: Which Of These Churches Has The Finest/best Choir by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
If you are looking for a very good choir then try the Catholic Church and other Orthodox churches.

Those churches you listed only got eyes for individual talents. They hardly sing as a choir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Were Some People Existing Before Adam And Eve? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? / When A Christian Person Claims That Islam Spread By Sword....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.