Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

OAP Freeze Fires: Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Freeze Fires: Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? (540 Views)

Uche Uba Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Open Letter. OAP Freeze Fires Back / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / OAP Freeze Fires: “Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Freeze Fires: Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by MrWhaley: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2016
The Lekki Gardens building collapse led of the death of over 30 people. TB Joshua’s church building killed 116.

Yesterday, Lekki Gardens MD Richard Nyong was arrested by the police and arraigned in court to face charges for the tragic deaths. He was later remanded in Panti prison and denied bail. TB Joshua refused to appear for the building collapse trial and he’s still free.

OAP Freeze is blasting authorities on his IG page:

What really is Justice
I have no qualms seeing a young man who committed a crime pay for that crime. Life is sad, before Richard came along, you could not dream of buying a house in LEKKI for 20million naira, his dream was to make choice housing affordable and available. Somewhere down the line mistakes were made and lives were lost! And yes I agree…… Someone must pay!
Now my questions;
Why is he in handcuffs and remanded in prison when that ‘prophet’ whose building collapsed and killed more people than Ebola, Lassa fever and this alleged ‘LEKKI gardens’ put together is walking free Why is that prophet not in handcuffs too It was even alleged, that he didn’t show up in court the last time the courts sat. Is this true If it is true, then why is Richard ‘remanded’ in prison while Mr prophet ‘comes from home’ Is there a special court for ‘prophets’ or do we have special ‘laws’ for them
Is our government afraid of prophets
Are the people who lost their lives in the Church less valuable than the people who lost their lives in the LEKKI Gardens saga?
My humble advice: Richard should be released to go home and attend hearings from home like the ‘prophet’. Or the ‘prophet’ should be picked up, handcuffed and locked in the same cell with Richard while he attends trial!
Or does the change we voted for include turning Nigeria into the African version of George Orwell’s ‘Animal Farm’, where “All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others?”
I might not know law and justice, but I definitely know injustice!
I appeal to everyone to lend their voice to this and ensure we have ‘JUSTICE FOR ALL’
Please retweet this hashtag untill we are heard! #Justice4All

Re: OAP Freeze Fires: Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by wiloy2k8(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Ok
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by mztakayswitch3(m): 9:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Dis ought to be a front page material...where is lalasticlala
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by Mack3N: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Is the lekki MD supposed to be in prison?

Buildings collapse,and a lot can contribute/cause it's collapse.....plus 70% of these buildings are engineered by Nigerians who are not experts,we know south west Nigeria still has very old unstable buildings and many do not undergo renovation...building wey wan collapse go collapse!

What about plain crashes!
Re: OAP Freeze Fires: Why Is Lekki Gardens MD In Prison & TB Joshua Walking Free? by MrWhaley: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Mack3N:
Is the lekki MD supposed to be in prison?

Buildings collapse,and a lot can contribute/cause it's collapse.....plus 70% of these buildings are engineered by Nigerians who are not experts,we know south west Nigeria still has very old unstable buildings and many do not undergo renovation...building wey wan collapse go collapse!

What about plain crashes!
I just tire...it's now his fault that the building collapsed.

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Pic / How God Saved Me From Committing Suicide / How Fani-kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.