Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,877 members, 7,841,293 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? (893 Views)

Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by Ayodeji2k14: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Yes,i want to know y female victims of kidnappers dont reveal that they were gangraped while in the kidnappers den before ransome was paid or not.Is it that they enjoyed the rape by their captors during the captivity?Investigations revealed that more than80% of married and single ladies abducted inNigeria is gangraped before the kidnapers will release whether millions of ransome is paid or not.I want nairalanders to let me know their on view on this issue.
Re: Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2016
ask de guy dat owns dix place...he should have a say

1 Like

Re: Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Guy is it their fault! Most are ashamed about it let alone speak to the whole world about it! undecided
Re: Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by dominique(f): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2016
This guy, what's your obsession with kidnapping and rape? I'm starting to suspect you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by Sunnymatey(m): 10:57am On Mar 13, 2016
They is more to this than what u've just said, you need to be investigated. Arase over to you
Re: Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by Sunnymatey(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2016
Ask ur mother, wife or sister why they didnt divulge such an info.They is more to this than what u've just said, you need to be investigated. Arase over to you
Re: Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by divinehand2003(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2016
If you were a Lady dear OP, would you give us and the news agencies a graphic detail of how you were serviced by all the dirty ghetto looking rapists that held you captive for days?
Re: Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by AngelXs: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Guy is it their fault! Most are ashamed about it let alone speak to the whole world about it! undecided
Re: Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by texzola(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Senseless post"Hiss...!!
Re: Why Do Kidnapped Ladies Fail to Reveal How They Were Raped Before Their Release? by andyanders: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ayodeji2k14:
Yes,i want to know y female victims of kidnappers dont reveal that they were gangraped while in the kidnappers den before ransome was paid or not.Is it that they enjoyed the rape by their captors during the captivity?Investigations revealed that more than80% of married and single ladies abducted inNigeria is gangraped before the kidnapers will release whether millions of ransome is paid or not.I want nairalanders to let me know their on view on this issue.

Op, I believe that you are a kidnapper and that you have participated in a gang rape hence your post.

Maybe when you mother get kidnapped, let her come here to tell us how she was raped by your gang members rape your mother.Nonsense post.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Who Has Operated For 12 Years Arrested In Ibadan / This Teenage Girl Was Burned Alive For Refusing Marriage Proposal (see Photo) / Men Wears Gun-shaped Iphone Case In An Airport, Now Facing Charges P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.