Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

50 Cent Says He’s Quitting Instagram – See Why - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Cent Says He’s Quitting Instagram – See Why (446 Views)

Daddy Freeze's Clap Back Vs The Beef Between Ja Rule And 50 Cent. / Laura Ikeji Advertised Fake Designers Bags For Sale On Instagram, See Reactions / Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Says He’s Quitting Instagram – See Why by iceadonis20(f): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
I’m done with Instagram, Says 50 Cent.

The rapper made the proclamation on Thursday, posting an Instagram pic that read simple, “Big Announcement.”

“I’m done with IG after tonight, someone else will operate it for me,” 50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, wrote, adding the hashtags “#EFFENVODKA #FRIGO #thisimageiscourtapporved.”

The announcement comes after the 40-year-old rapper posted and then deleted several Instagrams about his ongoing legal troubles. 50 Cent — who filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy in February 2015

— was called to court this week, TMZ reports, because of his penchant for showing off cash on his social media accounts, despite claiming to be broke (hence the cheeky hashtag).

“For some reason people love me. I went to court today and all I felt was love. They asked me about money I said I ain’t got none, but if you want some m&m’s here ya go. #EFFENVODKA,” the rapper wrote on Wednesday in another since-deleted post.

http://exclusives.com.ng/50-cent-says-hes-quitting-instagram-see-why/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When PHCN Decided To Ignore Your Area / National Grazing Reserve; URGENT ACTION NEEDED / I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.