Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed (699 Views)

We've Fixed The Economy--Lai Mohammed / Who Are APC? Why Buhari Cant Win The Corruption War. / We’re Ready To Work For Free, Say Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by metronaija: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the minister of information and culture says his view on a radio station in Abuja about President Muhammadu Buhari’s handling of the Nigerian economy has been twisted and distorted.

He is at a loss as to why his views were distorted and the motive of the twisters, according to a rebuttal issued today by his special adviser, Segun Adeyemi.

“On Saturday morning, I appeared on a Radio show here in Abuja at which I spoke extensively on the issues affecting our country, especially the economy

“To my surprise, my views were twisted and I was reported to have said that the economy of our country is beyond the control of the President.

“This is a gross misrepresentation of what I said. I could not have said our economy is out of the control of our President or the administration he heads. As a matter of fact, this Administration has decided to turn the economic disaster‎ that we inherited to a blessing by diversifying our economy.

“I don’t know the reason behind the gross distortion of my comments on the radio today, but whatever the motive is, Nigerians should disregard such distortion and continue to support our President and his Administration to take our country out of the woods”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/i-did-not-say-buhari-cant-control.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by nnachukz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
We no talk am? Him go deny fast fast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by IGBOPRINCE: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mr lie. Without you telling us or denying it, we know that the economy of nigeria is beyond his control.
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
APC is truly a detractor and opposition to itself.

Keep deceiving your gullible followers.

Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by Goddex: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
zs
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by lurther: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hahahahahaha

This government have turned to a government of comedians, for the comedians and by the comedians.
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by utenwuson: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't know why no one seems to believe lie Muhammed anymore
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by legendsilver(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
This guy is better of as a party spokesman, I think the portfolio he presently handles is far bigger than his control.
Small small, APC don dey fall Nigerians hand. This guy is better of as a party spokesman, I think the portfolio he presently handles is far bigger than his control.
Small small, APC don dey fall Nigerians hand.
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by funkyibodude(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
We know nah, your name says it all "LIAR Mohammed.. Mtcheeew
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by jumper524(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
our media is a very big problem to us i knew this right from the start
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by AAlozie(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Expected response!
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by dtruth3(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chai..! The gov't has become a comic relief
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by SUPERPACK: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
even obama cannot save nigeria in this our current situation. Sai buhari.
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by Flets: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ha ha ha
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by Iykopee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
There's a disconnect between Buhari and Lai mohammed in information dissemination. Perhaps bubu the brain dead septuagenarian warned lai mohammed to consult properly before talking carelessly in public. Now lai mohammed has retracted and deliberately opined that he was quoted outta context as a way of putting the blame on readers. The blame game is neva ending.
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by SleekMallam: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
-----
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by Aegon(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lia lied that he didn't lie.
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by highpriest4: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mope
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
nnachukz:
We no talk am? Him go deny fast fast.
Na me.
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by Lytech(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mr lia with his usual hobbies... The truth is MR buhari cant handle nigeria economy... Why lying again MR LIE
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by Standing5(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
We understand. The one who couldn't controll the economy is the one who couldn't hold his subordinate accountable, who was planning to tax us more, sell NNPC & stop Amnesty, all these with oil selling at above $50. The same one couldn't buy weapons for the army. Shame on corruption.
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
How did we get here? cry cry
Re: I Did Not Say Buhari Cant Control The Economy - Lai Mohammed by OBAGADAFFI: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can the man just keep quiet

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Justice Denies Dropping Rotimi Jacobs In Saraki's Case / Gov. Okorocha Sacks SSG / Today, l Have Seen Our Value System As Nigerian, So Disgusting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.