Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Meet The White Students Studying Yoruba Language In University Of Wisconsin, US - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The White Students Studying Yoruba Language In University Of Wisconsin, US (1410 Views)

Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / White Students Of Yoruba Language University, U.S Singing Yoruba Hymn!(video) / White Students Of Yoruba Language At Wisconsin University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The White Students Studying Yoruba Language In University Of Wisconsin, US by skultrick(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
A student of University of Wisconsin, Madison, U.S, Temitope Omotayo has shared a photo which she tagged "students of Yoruba language in the university.

"So if you are still ashamed of your culture and you feel reluctant to speak your language with your children then na you know o. If we don't teach our children our language. I am sure these new set of people who are passionate about learning the language will teach them. I am referring to Hausa, Yoruba Igbo, Swahili & other African languages" he said.

Source: http://nigeriainfohub.com/meet-the-white-students-studying-yoruba-language-in-university-of-wisconsin-us/

Re: Meet The White Students Studying Yoruba Language In University Of Wisconsin, US by mandarin: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yoruba is one of the top five richest languages in the world and one of the most diverse having over 30 dialects and more variants of its dialects. Rich in idioms, flexible and interchangeable, its rhythmic and possess such fluidity only few can match it in the world.
Re: Meet The White Students Studying Yoruba Language In University Of Wisconsin, US by Mologi(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ede abinibi wa.....
Re: Meet The White Students Studying Yoruba Language In University Of Wisconsin, US by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
I'm not ashamed to speak my language ngwano....
Re: Meet The White Students Studying Yoruba Language In University Of Wisconsin, US by Destined2win: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Commendable

(1) (Reply)

If U Think U Understand Korean Language..prove Yourself / Town In Anambra Where Human Beings And Huge Pythons Live In Harmony / Between Egbeada, Imo State And Egbeda, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.