Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k (1011 Views)

Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by metronaija: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Read What Linda Wrote Below

According to what I gathered from her Facebook profile, she studied Environmental health at college of Health Science, River state. She lives in Port Harcourt and is from Edo State. Her name is BlessingNick Nicholas on Facebook. If anyone can confirm what she wrote and can find her for me, I want to give her N500k to help her with anything she needs...maybe start a small business to sustain her until she finds her feet. So proud of her! Thanks for promoting the dignity of womanhood! See what she wrote after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-linda-ikeji-promises-to-give.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oh wow!... and st.u.pid ass boys will be fooling around!

And Op it's the lady she wants to give 500k and not anyone who knows her....

But 500k?......lol... make I no talk..... before Linda go use bag Stone me grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
All na for show and stunt. After she don chop yabbing tire she con dey dash money anyhow to form Mrs humble. Yesterday na 10M she wan give, today na 500K. Until she gets broke, na that time her eye go fully clear . No go find better thing use your money do..
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by Flexherbal(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Drop your message on her facebook wall.
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nairaland journalist. Linda wants to give the Blessing lady 500k, not whoever helps her find the lady.

Op, abi you didn't do English comprehension in school ni? tongue cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by Destined2win: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
All na for show and stunt. After she don chop yabbing tire she con dey dash money anyhow to form Mrs humble. Yesterday na 10M she wan give, today na 500K. Until she gets broke, na that time her eye go fully clear . No go find better thing use your money do..

What are you even saying. you sound like someone that has a poverty mentality.

Hear me, you can never be poor by giving. I know the other side of linda but for her to give back to the society through her own ways is something very commendable. If you are expecting her to become broke because she is giving, sorry, she can only get richer.
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
you're just jealous. Go and hustle and make your own way, fortune has smiled on her and it can't smile on you if you continue to hate. Women are their own enemies
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by missKiffy(f): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
I hope Linda finds her, the last pic might confirm she's telling the truth
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Destined2win:

What are you even saying. you sound like someone that has a poverty mentality.

Hear me, you can never be poor by giving. I know the other side of linda but for her to give back to the society through her own ways is something very commendable. If you are expecting her to become broke because she is giving, sorry, she can only get richer.
Did this one go to school at all? undecided Tell me how she can get richer by dishing out all her assets?
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is why it's good to be a nairalander. If she's here she would have seen this.
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
lofty900:
you're just jealous. Go and hustle and make your own way, fortune has smiled on her and it can't smile on you if you continue to hate. Women are their own enemies
Unfortunately for you, I've made my money and fortune already. If you have nothing tangible to say, just take a bow.
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by Kondomatic(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
If you want to help the needy and feed the poor please do but don't post it online. If you post it online then you're also feeding your ego and seeking attention.

Can't Linda inbox her on Facebook? Can't she drop a post for her on her timeline? Why's she telling the world what she wants to do for her? Crazy girl.
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Unfortunately for you, I've made my money and fortune already. If you have nothing tangible to say, just take a bow.
gerrarahia jor. Linus
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by ifyalways(f): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Did she deactivate her fbk account after that post?

How come Linda is not able to send her a private message on fbk?

What do I know, I don't use Fbk undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by Destined2win: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Did this one go to school at all? undecided Tell me how she can get richer by dishing out all her assets?
Chai
Re: PHOTOS: Linda Ikeji Promises To Give Anyone That Knows This Lady N500k by IfyAwazie(f): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Must she say how much she want to give her. Mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

First Photos Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And His New Wife, Olori Wuraola / Jos Based Blogger Blasts Linda Ikeji And Wizkid / PHOTOS: Check Out Dr Sid's Wife, Simi Esiri Looking Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.