Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC (24003 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians – Adeyemi Attacks Tinubu / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Supreme Court Judgement: Stop Deceiving Nigerians Chris Uba Tells Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by Frankiss44(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
isbish:
All I see here is wailers masturbating over what the emir never said. So pathetic how some people who think they are better educated will gullibly believe that as what the emir said. OP u are even worse to twist what the emir said even when the content vividly never had that as what the emir said. You guys will suffer in ur blind hatred for good 8yrs, such a long time to keep hating over everything.

Abeg how dem dey spell ZOMBIE that time again??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by amtaken(f): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Very soon Duara Emir will wail, even Zharia Buhari will soon join.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by henrydadon(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
we are already used to being deceive ..it now a way of life for our politician
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by SycophanticGoat: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
pamellla:
we know the truth already except for d dumb ass set of ppl still thinking something good is coming out of dis govt.
yoruba adage says "bi sunday ba se ma ri Saturday la ti ma mo" d foundation is weak

endure fo d next 3yrs or so...next election u hear CHANGE, you ask +ve or the other way round

My lovely love!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by urbanmonk: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
There is something about Adamawa's air that makes Adamawa people say the truth. Long live your HRH

2 Likes

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by hibee4uall(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can someone pls show me where the said Emir said the title of this thread. All I can see here is twisting Emir's good advice to suit writer's motive.
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by jimmynauty: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Kondomatic:
Lols........... APC can't stop deceiving the deceiveables just yet because Lies and Propagandas got them into power. Deception and Blame game is what is keeping them there for now so if they mistakenly stop deceiving the gullibles, then a massive wind will blow open their nyash to show us that they're all wearing G-string.

Their cluelessness, directionlessness, planlessness and lawlessness will become visible to even the blind.

you mean like this?

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by GodpunishBuhari: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Godjone:
Mr Emir just woke up from his long sleep. Na now he dey know say APC na fraud and scam.

Good morning Emir
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by jimmynauty: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tunami:
if this man was a nairalander he would have been called a wailer, but since he's not a nairalander the zombies will call him yam eater.
grin grin grin grin

wailer OR yam eater ==> TRUE...LOGIC 101
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by phemybof(m): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Amazondepth:
IPOB Emir!
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by jimmynauty: 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
illmatic101:

Over here in the North the Hausa musicians that were busy insulting GEJ and the PDP before the last election have started wailing too, God!! this people get bad mouth ooh, hear as them dey finish Buhari grin

Abeg i hear someone mentioning it but did not believe , please do you have the title of the new buhari song?? IPOB, wailing wailer hausa musician
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by abnsugbe: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
illmatic101:
http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/13/stop-deceiving-nigerians-if-you-want-to-succeed-emir-of-mubi-tells-apc/

The Emir of Mubi, HRH Alhaji Isah Abubakar, has advised the All Progressives Congress (APC) to stop deceiving the electorates if it wants to excel.
The first class Emir said this when he played host to the entourage of APC acting chairman in Adamawa, Ibrahim Bilal, who visited him as part of his tour of the 21 Local Governments in the state.

Isah said that if APC works with God-fearing and qualified people irrespective of religion, gender and status, the country will witness tremendous growth.

“I’m a Father to all of you here. If cannot tell you the truth, I’m not a good father. Do what your electorates wants you to do, that is what democracy is about.”

The monarch advised party officials to stop imposing candidates on the electorates as it could have a bad effects on the people and governance in Nigeria.

He called for peaceful co-existence among APC members, saying only such will unite the party.

The Emir said APC will only stand the test of time if it is fair to all and sundry without any favor of tribe, ethnicity or religion.

Earlier, Ibrahim explained that his visit was to seek royal blessings and prayers for APC to succeed in Adamawa and the country at large.

Bilal also told the Emir that he and his delegation were going round to fraternise with party officials in all the 21 LGAs so that the APC will be more united to face future challenges.​

the advise has been droped there....rubish........advise Apc to give us 5,000 as promised..lol
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by Reference(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Justiyke4u:
This kind heat or pressure everybody is now mounting on apc

Normal. They are in the kitchen.
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by Paperwhite(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Guess they will technically listen to this epic truth? The party was built on falsehood hence will definitively self-destruct except they tow the path of truth.IPOB emir? undecided Zombies over to you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by dikeigbo2(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
isbish:
All I see here is wailers masturbating over what the emir never said. So pathetic how some people who think they are better educated will gullibly believe that as what the emir said. OP u are even worse to twist what the emir said even when the content vividly never had that as what the emir said. You guys will suffer in ur blind hatred for good 8yrs, such a long time to keep hating over everything.

What is this one saying? One ostrich spotted, those pretenders that always go to bed with empty belly.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by pastormellanby: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
I can see zombies interested in APC stories but PDP didn't give u republic of Biafra which u cannot even get under APC.
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by illmatic101(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
jimmynauty:

Abeg i hear someone mentioning it but did not believe , please do you have the title of the new buhari song?? IPOB, wailing wailer hausa musician

I'll get it tomorrow
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by zynzyn(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
#ThankYouSir!!

Pls tell them O!!

Defeat Boko by December etc undecided

Hmm!!
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by HirstMOG(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
I know so many APSHIT will criticize this trend but the fact remains, you shouted change, you didn't shout change Buhari is enjoying himself, you are still queuing up to get fuel, hike in electricity tariff with no light, companies are closing up, unemployment on the increase, salaried are being delayed etc. God save my dear Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by winner202(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
This people are not deceiving Nigerians ........is just like this and is for sometimes
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by russello: 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin
Zombiefied Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by yinkslinks(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
I pray they dont come after dis innocent man for saying the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by ndcide(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Probably a yam eater.

We would soon hear "power generation hit all time high" yet no new power plant, no new transmission lines, no new maintenance project and no light.
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by ElCule: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
illmatic101:

Over here in the North the Hausa musicians that were busy insulting GEJ and the PDP before the last election have started wailing too, God!! this people get bad mouth ooh, hear as them dey finish Buhari grin
Life na turn by turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by ezeudu23: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
IPOB emir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by ninokushtree: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
PDP!!! atleast we told them but the yorubas and hausas didnt listen
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by Surfboard(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Will be hard-pressed to find a government in the world that doesn't lie to its citizens. That it's a worldwide phenomenon doesn't make it right though.
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by sheubaba2013: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
IPOB Emir! Lwkmdfh grin grin grin. Nothing man no go hear for Nairaland.com...This site is really keeping the unemployed busy. No day I won't enter this site without seeing funny comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by nworanco(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
isbish:
ur father must be a stupid being since u seems to be a fool. Thanks
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by Goddex: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
[size=14pt]The scales are gradually
falling off from their eyes
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by Olril18(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
isbish:
zombie oo zombie ( in fela's voice)
wetin d emir talk pain am.
Re: Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC by Clinton207: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
End time Emir speaking endtime truth!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal: We Reject Appeal Court Clarifications - Osun State PDP / Herdsmen May Form Own Security Outfit Soon – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Boss / APC Congress In Ondo Turns Bloody, Many Injured (PICS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.