Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ubi Made Up The Story That I Was Dating Him Back Then -emma Nyra Declares! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Made Up The Story That I Was Dating Him Back Then -emma Nyra Declares! (510 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reveals She Was Dating Asa Asika Back In 2011 / 'Seun Egbegbe Was Dating Toyin While We Were Still Married' - Adeniyi Johnson / Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Made Up The Story That I Was Dating Him Back Then -emma Nyra Declares! by DUBlog(f): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Emma Nyra has slammed her former music label boss, now married, Ubi Franklin saying he made up the story of them dating back then. It would be recalled that while Emma Nyra was at MMMG, she was rumoured to be in a relationship with Ubi, but one way or the other, she refused to address it.

Now in a new interview, Emma denied dating him and said Ubi himself made it up. Hear her.

I actually wasn’t in a relationship with Ubi. He made all that story up. Personally, I don’t want to speak about it, she said.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/03/ubi-franklin-made-up-story-that-i-was.html?m=1

Re: Ubi Made Up The Story That I Was Dating Him Back Then -emma Nyra Declares! by axortedbabe(f): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
But that first pic is saying sumtin else
Re: Ubi Made Up The Story That I Was Dating Him Back Then -emma Nyra Declares! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
dey deir dey deny..... hee don marry.... n u??

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's Conditions For Employing A P.A ? / Idibia Gets Her Twerk On For 2baba In This Video | Watch / Amber Rose Making Millions From Her New App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.