Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? (1179 Views)

The Differences Between Straight 6 And V6 Engines / Made-In-Nigeria Hybrid Electric Car Unveiled In Abuja (Photos) / Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? by Raymee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just trying to figure out what are the significant differences between Honda Accord 2007 DC V6 and Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid. I learned hybrid is good or preferred & I can as well researched and find out, but really want to get practical facts from those that have used it. I know NLanders are quite knowledgeable about various car usage. Please, enlighten your homeboy!
Re: Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? by kingreign(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Modified: ive not used or own a hybrid before.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? by Raymee(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
kingreign:
Modified: ive not used or own a hybrid before.
I don't really know much about the hybrid too. Hence, the post
Re: Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? by kingreign(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Raymee:
I don't really know much about the hybrid too. Hence, the post
Dont worry, people who have used it or own it will come testify about it.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? by lonelydora: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
kingreign, abeg no make me laugh. There's an adage that goes thus

"No bi for my mouth you go hear the name of person wey wear masquerade"

Op, please buy the normal Honda and forget about the hybrid model. I have not used a hybrid car though.

2 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? by Raymee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
lonelydora:
kingreign, abeg no make me laugh. There's an adage that goes thus
"No bi for my mouth you go hear the name of person wey wear masquerade"
Op, please buy the normal Honda and forget about the hybrid model. I have not used a hybrid car though.
I am just thinking about it, thanks though your response kinda funny.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? by lonelydora: 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Raymee:

I am just thinking about it, thanks though your response kinda funny.

My Brother see, Hybrid cars are enjoyable while its new. But by the time its problem starts coming up, it will drill a very big hole in your pocket.

At a point you will need to change the battery and remember the battery is around 700k when dollar was still affordable, not to mention now. Also know that our Nigerian mechanics are yet to understand the hybrid technology.

Pray also you don't have a/c compressor issues because the compressor is electric. Well, i don't know you, maybe you can afford to maintain the hybrid car as a big boy which I believe you are, after all soup wey good na money kill am.

If you finally buy it, don't make the mistake of asking any mechanic to convert it to only fuel system. That will be the end of the car. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2007 DC & Honda Accord 2007 Hybrid, What Are The Differences? by Raymee(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2016
lonelydora:

My Brother see, Hybrid cars are enjoyable while its new. But by the time its problem starts coming up, it will drill a very big hole in your pocket.

At a point you will need to change the battery and remember the battery is around 700k when dollar was still affordable, not to mention now. Also know that our Nigerian mechanics are yet to understand the hybrid technology.

Pray also you don't have a/c compressor issues because the compressor is electric. Well, i don't know you, maybe you can afford to maintain the hybrid car as a big boy which I believe you are, after all soup wey good na money kill am.

If you finally buy it, don't make the mistake of asking any mechanic to convert it to only fuel system. That will be the end of the car. Good luck.
Thank you so much, really getting a striking point that would help me decide. It's a no go area Bro, no big boy for wetin U enlightened about the battery effects so oh. Thanks jareee, I'll take my time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Murano Passenger Side Axle Seal / If You Overtake This Vehicle, Or It Overtakes You, You're In Trouble (photos) / This Super Bus Was Spotted In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.