Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

F.e.a.r. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / F.e.a.r. (376 Views)

Become A Distributor Of Go-clean F.M.C.G Products / Invest As A Label A & R/executive / Y.e.i.f(young Entrepreneurial Investment Forum) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F.e.a.r. by HonSTONE(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
F.E.A.R

FEAR is actually False Evidence Appearing Real.
The reason many people fail in life isn't because they are naive or weak but because of FEAR. Even before they start something they conclude that they won't succeed.

I wrote an exam some days ago and initially I was scared because my older colleagues have complained about the course. Even my classmates were like 'if we fail, we fail. If we pass, we pass, last last I go come back next year '. But I just believed that I would Make it and when I saw the question paper, it was simple. I wrote the exam with a smile on my face. But I could see the sadness in my classmates' faces when they left the hall, I believe they didn't do well.

Last night my roommate were playing PS2016 and I said 'abeg Make I play one game, after all una go with win '. Lo and behold I lost twice. From 3-2 to 5-0.

Don't speak failure about something you haven't even started. Your words are spirit and life. Start speaking positive and success into your life and destiny.

Happy Sunday, I love you sir/ma.

[Your SUCCESS in life is directly proportional to your HARD WOK]

#STONE (ALWAYS READY TO SERVE)