Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

If I Were Jumoke The Bread Seller... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If I Were Jumoke The Bread Seller... (1452 Views)

Jumoke ‘oni Buredi’ Becomes Ambassador To Shirley’s Confectionery / Jumoke The Bread Seller And Corporate Hypocrisy / When An Agege Bread Seller Meets A Renowned Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were Jumoke The Bread Seller... by ogunwalea(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Recently, I read somewhere online that Jumoke is fuming against people who still call her Jumoke oni buredi (Jumoke the bread hawker)
She was quoted as saying hawking bread is a thing of the past. No Jumoke, don't make a mistake. You just start selling bread. But on a different level!

If I were you, I will go back to that bread. While I continue modelling and making money, I will open a bakery, and start making some crazy bread and label it Jummy Model Bread or Jummy Wonder Loaf or something. With my husband managing it, who say people will not buy if your bread is of better quality? Your new found fame would sell the bread to the high and mighty, the big big clubs and organisations in the society.

Jumoke should be told that the modeling career will not last forever. This is not a curse. I wish her well. But she should start using what she makes now to build a future for her family.
If I were you, that bread I will not leave. Jummy Wonder Loaf is not a bad idea. Or what do you think I say my pipo?

1 Like

Re: If I Were Jumoke The Bread Seller... by nas4q(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
I hope she's reading your epistle
Re: If I Were Jumoke The Bread Seller... by ogunwalea(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
nas4q:
I hope she's reading your epistle
I hope the epistle gets to her...
Re: If I Were Jumoke The Bread Seller... by Luckyk(f): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
true talk

(1) (Reply)

Inyanya Spotted In MMM's One Year Anniversary In Nigeria / #BBN Bally Ballat Biography | Bally Ballat Profile And Age / 10 Nigerian Celebrities You Probably Didn’t Know Were From Royal Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.