Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us (698 Views)

How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria - Ynaija / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by Earthkumy(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
On the 9th of March, I became spiritually angered, I was so disappointed, I don’t really have words to describe how I was feeling, the silent I felt around those who are leading Christian organizations in Nigeria and Africa over destructions of communities, killing of helpless villagers, and forcefully adoptions of Nigeria girls by Fulani herdsmen was heartbreaking.
Not that this herdsmen are faceless like Bokoharam, but the cowardice silence of united Nigeria Christians communities seems to be giving them more ground to commit more a atrocities. It seems like Christians leaders both in politics and otherwise is scared of their counterpart in the Muslim North who seems to be giving their boys moral and silent support.
On that faithful day the Lord who knows the thought of all men opened my eyes to see what will befall those supporting the evil this herdsmen are committing all over Nigeria. I was satisfied that God is not leaving the helplessness of these communities helpless. God showed me he will fight for the helpless. These oppressors will smite each other. Those who have ears should repent. What I saw will happen soon, it won’t take up to six months. May the Lord forgive and help those will repent of their evil ways in Jesus name. Amen!

http://earthkumy..com/2016/03/fulani-herdsmen-and-rest-of-nigerian.html
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by tsephanyah(f): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't like what fellow fulani are doing, but something most have triggered there killing Genetic material, most nomadic fulani possess sophisticated charms/juju they can travel like speed of light and escape bullet like matrix
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by Earthkumy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
tsephanyah:
I don't like what fellow fulani are doing, but something most have triggered there killing Genetic material, most nomadic fulani possess sophisticated charms/juju they can travel like speed of light and escape bullet like matrix
God will reward them soon, it won't be long, very soon, you will hear it. They will sure turn against each other and kill themselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by tsephanyah(f): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Earthkumy:

God will reward them soon, it won't be long, very soon, you will hear it. They will sure turn against each other and kill themselves.
an eye for an eye will make the world go blind, anyway I hope there will be peaceful resolution. to this Diablo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by Duru1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
It is normal in a society with class of distinction. A Fulani herdsman can publicly and freely brandishes AK-47 when rest of us cannot even own a den gun. Nigeria is an idiotic country even created.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by JahJaa(m): 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Well can anybody stand against them ?
The NA is busy with boko
The police are fast to wet there pants ones they hear knock out abi banger sound.
The People, (victims) cant u know why ? 1 no weapon 2 the fulanis will say they were defending there cows From (dont know) 3 anything against them may lead to another bigger damage
So how are we going to put an end to this ? well my opinion is our So called president should address it first. Condem it and call his men back to reason it. So my brothers is our President ready to openly call them back to order ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by JahJaa(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Duru1:
It is normal in a society with class of distinction. A Fulani herdsman can publicly and freely brandishes *AK-47* when rest of us cannot even own a den gun. Nigeria is an *idiotic* country even created.
[b][/b] thats the problem. They should ask them to surrender all those weapons damn
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
tsephanyah:
are you also fulani?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by tsephanyah(f): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
MuhdG:
are you also fulani?
Ar ha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
?
tsephanyah:
Ar ha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by Earthkumy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
What people need is justice, not peace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by Tunami(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
tsephanyah:
an eye for an eye will make the world go blind, anyway I hope there will be peaceful resolution. to this Diablo.
then let the world go blind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by tsephanyah(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Tunami:
then let the world go blind.
seconded
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by T9ksy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Duru1:
It is normal in a society with class of distinction. A Fulani herdsman can publicly and freely brandishes AK-47 when rest of us cannot even own a den gun. Nigeria is an idiotic country even created.

For once, am afraid to say, I quite agree with your assertion. Unfortunately, the situation would not cease until the victims fight back as buhari seems oblivious to the horrible acts his fellow Fulanis are committing on the rest of us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Rest Of Us by Earthkumy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Let's keep denying the facts that all is not well in Nigeria because Hausa Fulani from the North West is the president

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Justice Denies Dropping Rotimi Jacobs In Saraki's Case / Today, l Have Seen Our Value System As Nigerian, So Disgusting. / Malaysia Minister: Airlines Flight MH370 Debris Found In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.