Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed (600 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by tanteta(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
I never said Nigeria’s economy is beyond Buhari’s control – Lai Mohammed

Saturday morning, I appeared on a Radio show here in Abuja at which I spoke extensively on the issues affecting our country, especially the economy.
To my surprise, my views were twisted and I was reported to have said that the economy of our country is beyond the control of the President.
This is a gross misrepresentation of what I said. I could not have said our economy is out of the control of our President or the administration he heads. As a matter of fact, this Administration has decided to turn the economic disaster‎ that we inherited to a blessing by diversifying our economy.
I don’t know the reason behind the gross distortion of my comments on the radio today, but whatever the motive is, Nigerians should disregard such distortion and continue to support our President and his Administration to take our country out of the woods.

Source:www.premiumtimesng.com

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by 1miccza: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Source or adonbilivit
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by emeraldknytt(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
¤singing¤ why're you lying, why the fûck you're lying? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by walearoy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oga LIE
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by leofab(f): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
What was he thinking initially ??

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by lecturerdabo(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
tanteta:

Saturday morning, I appeared on a Radio show here in Abuja at which I spoke extensively on the issues affecting our country, especially the economy.
To my surprise, my views were twisted and I was reported to have said that the economy of our country is beyond the control of the President.
This is a gross misrepresentation of what I said. I could not have said our economy is out of the control of our President or the administration he heads. As a matter of fact, this Administration has decided to turn the economic disaster‎ that we inherited to a blessing by diversifying our economy.
I don’t know the reason behind the gross distortion of my comments on the radio today, but whatever the motive is Nigerians should disregard such distortion and continue to support our President and his Administration to take our country out of the woods.

As expected!

Denial and lai reverse each other!!
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by luvinhubby(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oga Lai if you did not say so, what did you say?

Op, why is your news sourceless?
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Brymo: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mr man, dats what u said. Stop laing
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by eyeview: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Brethren,
Do you see why its not good to lie? You have to keep lying to correct lies previously lied.
Meanwhile,for the first time when Nigerians were about commending the man for saying his first ever truth,he comes out to lie that he didn't say such truth.
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by tolu24(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op where is your sources?
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by nakamora: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oga Lai Mohammed we know that is from the wailers.
They've told us several lies in past 16years.We know PDP/Ipob/saTAN want bad news for Nigeria.
May the evil planed by PDP/IPOB/saTAN fall on them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Godjone(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Chai

Who ever that did this to Nigeria, it will never be well with him.

So, it has gotten to this stage where Liar muhammad tells lies shamelessly without even a little pang of shame.

Please o i want to ask: This man get children at all

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Justiyke4u: 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am not surprised. I knew denial was fast coming but op source nko
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by tanteta(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2016

I don’t know the reason behind the gross distortion of my comments on the radio today, but whatever the motive is, Nigerians should disregard such distortion and continue to support our President and his Administration to take our country out of the woods.

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Duru1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
When fools and dingbats are allowed to lead a process of change, the end results are regrettable. Nigeria is home to most idiotic Africans.
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by nakamora: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
O Lord,all those planning/wishing evil for Nigeria, may evil be their lot.
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by mindtricks: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Justiyke4u:
I am not surprised. I knew denial was fast coming but op source nko

Hey bro, Just mind your business. Better leave the Liar to do his job.
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by mindtricks: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Duru1:
When fools and dingbats are allowed to lead a process of change, the end results are regrettable. Nigeria is home to most idiotic Africans.

And we are "proud" of that.
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by mindtricks: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
tanteta:

Mr Lie Mohammed, if these your claims are anything to go by, you may well see people are gradually carrying on the legacy of lies and media propaganda which you well took to a whole different level while in opposition.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Subjects Shekau’s Surrendering Video To Forensic Analyses / The Decentralization Of Power In Nigeria!!!! / Why We Don’t Have Fuel - Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.